The Duggar Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have nothing against them having all these babies, but Jessa (seemed) so passionate about adopting a couple of years ago - it’s such a shame it hasn’t happened

Reactions: 5
I have nothing against them having all these babies, but Jessa (seemed) so passionate about adopting a couple of years ago - it’s such a shame it hasn’t happened
I think they would need a bigger house before they would be able to adopt. so they will need to up their finances and find somewhere bigger

Reactions: 6
I got it wrong- just spending nights apparently and more time over with her husband.

Jessa's last video (part 3) already had 191k views already!
I was one of those 191k. Her children are beautiful, I really hope they get a more normal upbringing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was one of those 191k. Her children are beautiful, I really hope they get a more normal upbringing.
I dont think they will jessa seems to enjoy the fame and is still very much qttached to her familt whereas jill wants to do things her own way and good on her.

Reactions: 7
I thinj it's a blessing that they've never adopted and brought some other child into that hive of perverted fundie whackjobs. Unless they do what Jill has done and keep their kids the hell away from the child abuse cult JB operates, personally I'd opt to sterilise the lot of them.

Reactions: 19
I thinj it's a blessing that they've never adopted and brought some other child into that hive of perverted fundie whackjobs. Unless they do what Jill has done and keep their kids the hell away from the child abuse cult JB operates, personally I'd opt to sterilise the lot of them.
Well when you put it like that 🤣 she always struck me as someone who had her head stuck on almost right, I hope she sees sense and follows Jill. They all need to

Reactions: 8
Thank goodness Jill broke away, didn’t cave to the pressure of returning to the Jim Bob control center, and is raising her family in a more well rounded way.

Reactions: 9
I think that was just a storyline for Counting On because they had nothing else. The only way Jessa and Ben would've adopted is if they were unable to conceive naturally.

Reactions: 10
Love Jinger’s hair 🥰

Nice to see her buck the trend and not have long hair, it’s almost like she’s cutting off part of her past 😊

Reactions: 4
3F2BFDCE-4715-4E36-9A97-286866ABC983.png

Jill seems so happy :) and not in a rush to have more infants of her own just yet. Her kids seem lovely and Israel seems to be thriving in regular school

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jill definitely thrives away from the cult. She spends quite a bit of time with Amy and other friends.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.