The DIS Unplugged Pete Warner. Not so rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Craig brought it up last week that he had a collapsed lung and was going to have surgery and then this week he said he's recovering at home but had a follow up appointment on Tuesday and that's why Pete missed the show so I'm assuming Pete took him to the doctors. Other than that he said he didn't want to go into details because it's Cory's business and when he's ready to talk about it he will. I was just wondering if anyone else here heard anything else 🤷🏽‍♂️
I know it's none of my business and I don't know the entire situation, but I can't imagine a world in which my boss would be driving me to doctor's appointments.

I know it's none of my business and I don't know the entire situation, but I can't imagine a world in which my boss would be driving me to doctor's appointments.
If your boss wants to duck you maybe, Corey looks like he would wander to the dark side, not completely but dip a toe in.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I can see this happening if he showed up to work sick and in pain and Pete insisted he go to the doc.
I've had a co-worker take me to the ER before.

Reactions: 2
Does anybody actually believe that Fiasco's collapsed lung is due to anything BUT Covid? I read the most common cause is due to pneumonia. Something about the way things were delicately talked about on the show seems suspect. They really kept information to a bare minimum. I know it's not really anybody's business but it just struck me as odd the way they kept so tight-lipped and vague about what actually happened.

It only just occurred to me today that if it got out that a Dis staffer caught Covid, Pete and the rest of the Dis crew would have had to quarantine right before the big GKTW fundraiser (Dis Family Reunion) that just happened last weekend. And many people would have probably canceled their trips to the convention, realizing it probably would not be such a wise decisionto head to what is considered a major hotspot.

Seems really irresponsible if true, despite it being for a good cause, I imagine Pete's enormous ego could have led to something like this happening. Sad, no?

Reactions: 1
Does anybody actually believe that Fiasco's collapsed lung is due to anything BUT Covid? I read the most common cause is due to pneumonia. Something about the way things were delicately talked about on the show seems suspect. They really kept information to a bare minimum. I know it's not really anybody's business but it just struck me as odd the way they kept so tight-lipped and vague about what actually happened.

It only just occurred to me today that if it got out that a Dis staffer caught Covid, Pete and the rest of the Dis crew would have had to quarantine right before the big GKTW fundraiser (Dis Family Reunion) that just happened last weekend. And many people would have probably canceled their trips to the convention, realizing it probably would not be such a wise decisionto head to what is considered a major hotspot.

Seems really irresponsible if true, despite it being for a good cause, I imagine Pete's enormous ego could have led to something like this happening. Sad, no?
this reminds me of earlier in the year when Corey Martian was on the Show gafter recovering from his surgery. He made this big proclamation about how he wasn’t gonna drink anymore. He was done drinking. It got me wondering if his big accident was alcohol related. Drinking and driving, perhaps?” I also remember only getting vague details about what had happened.

TBH, they don't owe the viewers any information on their health or personal lives. For the most part they keep the shows professional and don't dwell on any of that unless it impacts a review or situation they came up against with travel or the parks.

Pneumothoraxes can be caused by a whole realm of issues, and even perfectly healthy people have been known to have it happen.

I don't think Pete would allow any of his crew to put anyone in danger.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
TBH, they don't owe the viewers any information on their health or personal lives. For the most part they keep the shows professional and don't dwell on any of that unless it impacts a review or situation they came up against with travel or the parks.

Pneumothoraxes can be caused by a whole realm of issues, and even perfectly healthy people have been known to have it happen.

I don't think Pete would allow any of his crew to put anyone in danger.
i know of three people who ended up with pneumothorax or partial after riding velocicoaster, my husband included.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Ryno seems completely over it, and I can’t blame him to be honest. Not only did he work for Disney, now he’s on a channel he talks about it all day. I would say after the 50th The DIS team might see some shakeups.

Although you better flesh out your bleeping resume. Cupcake reviewer, and roller coaster connoisseur aren’t going to get you far. NO ONE watches the channels that Pete isn’t featured on either so some contingency plans better be in order…old fat smokers don’t have long shelf lives.

Ryno seems completely over it, and I can’t blame him to be honest. Not only did he work for Disney, now he’s on a channel he talks about it all day. I would say after the 50th The DIS team might see some shakeups.

Although you better flesh out your bleeping resume. Cupcake reviewer, and roller coaster connoisseur aren’t going to get you far. NO ONE watches the channels that Pete isn’t featured on either so some contingency plans better be in order…old fat smokers don’t have long shelf lives.
What happened"

I see, we love Rhino we need him. Let it be Craig instead. Although all respect to Rhino and his decisions!
Ever since someone mentioned that Deni looked like Garth, I can't unsee it. I was trying my best to ignore it while watching her review Space 220 today, but couldn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ever since someone mentioned that Deni looked like Garth, I can't unsee it. I was trying my best to ignore it while watching her review Space 220 today, but couldn't.
SHUT UP me too I keep thinking the Wayne’s world theme when I see her now….it’s bad it’s like the FedEx arrow

look at any videos Ryno is in he is completely over it.
He does seem like he's over WDW and FL in general. Constantly complaining about the weather, the rides, this that etc. I think he would be happier in California at Avengers Campus, Disneyland and the local Anaheim distilleries.

Pete and sexier don't go in the same sentence 🤢
Screenshot_20210921-192905.png

I wonder what kind of "positions" Pete has him in off camera!?
Screenshot_20210921-192608.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.