The Dalai Lama asked a child to ‘suck my tongue’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Until this news story I never knew sucking a tongue was a thing, let alone something you joke about with a child. He’s clearly a pervert/ peeedo. There should be NO excusing this behaviour. This will be the tip of the iceberg too, I bet he’s been protected for years.
If this is something he would do in public god knows what he would do without people watching

Reactions: 12
What pisses me off is all these Tibetan community people coming out in force on social media saying how hurt they feeling and gaslighting everyone that is asking for DL to be investigated as being triggered or angry. They've now claimed the kid is happy with it and sharing a video to this effect.

They've paid the kid's family off and also how can you expect a child to voice his concerns when the adults around him were laughing in the video.

They are desperate to protect their reputation as rely on DL for fundraising for their community. He's no leader, just someone born into it that has been pampered all his life.

Reactions: 10
What pisses me off is all these Tibetan community people coming out in force on social media saying how hurt they feeling and gaslighting everyone that is asking for DL to be investigated as being triggered or angry. They've now claimed the kid is happy with it and sharing a video to this effect.

They've paid the kid's family off and also how can you expect a child to voice his concerns when the adults around him were laughing in the video.

They are desperate to protect their reputation as rely on DL for fundraising for their community. He's no leader, just someone born into it that has been pampered all his life.
Exactly. I think his mask has slipped, this was not the first time event.

Reactions: 5
I assume it will end up being one of these scandals like with Mother Theresa

Reactions: 6
Apparently he’s being framed by the Chinese…
https://news.sky.com/story/tibetan-...boy-and-asking-him-to-suck-my-tongue-12856979Tibetan leader: 'Unfair' to criticise Dalai Lama for kissing boy and asking him to 'suck my tongue'
The video was trimmed but not manipulated, I've watched both the long and short versions and my opinion is he crossed a boundary, the kid looks very uncomfortable, so whether there is political influences behind the leak it still doesn't change how inappropriately he behaved.
---
If wasn't the Dalai Lama, I wonder if people would be bending over backwards to explain his actions as playful and harmless and paint him as the victim of political interference. He is a well travelled man that has lived a life of privilege abroad for decades now, so definitely should know better.

Last edited:
The video was trimmed but not manipulated, I've watched both the long and short versions and my opinion is he crossed a boundary, the kid looks very uncomfortable, so whether there is political influences behind the leak it still doesn't change how inappropriately he behaved.
---
If wasn't the Dalai Lama, I wonder if people would be bending over backwards to explain his actions as playful and harmless and paint him as the victim of political interference. He is a well travelled man that has lived a life of privilege abroad for decades now, so definitely should know better.
I’m assuming they’ve schooled the kid in what to say to the cameras.

Reactions: 2
---
I understood team DL had released the video on their website and hadn't considered it bad until it was noticed recently

looking at the website, looks like the same boy meets him but DL is wearing a hat, odd.

I'm still of the belief that I don't trust the DL.

Reactions: 2
I understood team DL had released the video on their website and hadn't considered it bad until it was noticed recently

looking at the website, looks like the same boy meets him but DL is wearing a hat, odd.

I'm still of the belief that I don't trust the DL.
I think it happened in February is that not the vid in question?
---
IMG_3437.jpeg

Last edited:
I got told "Karma will get me" In response to my original comment which said "thank you for exposing this".

How many will be happy if this was their child?

• Heart
I don't understand how people can say it's a culture thing. Sticking your tongue out isn't the same as asking someone to suck your tounge. I just can't wrap my head around this excuse. Americans stick their tongue out as a joke and not once have I been told or said suck my tongue. 🤢

He must have the same PR as Selena Gomez honestly

The untouchables, so many in any religious setting, leaders, celebs, are all at it, it's a secret club, history has shown us what goes on with these people. They are abusing in plain site, whilst everyone turns a blind eye .

Saville, Glitter, Rolf Harris, Bill Cosby, R Kelly, Max Clifford, the list is endless, all abusing children, but had enough money to shut people up, & so got away with it.

How many more are at it, whilst we sit and watch them on screen 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The untouchables, so many in any religious setting, leaders, celebs, are all at it, it's a secret club, history has shown us what goes on with these people. They are abusing in plain site, whilst everyone turns a blind eye .

Saville, Glitter, Rolf Harris, Bill Cosby, R Kelly, Max Clifford, the list is endless, all abusing children, but had enough money to shut people up, & so got away with it.

How many more are at it, whilst we sit and watch them on screen 😡
Charlie’s always in there somewhere 😐
IMG_3530.jpeg

Think Theresa May said child abuse runs through British society like a stick of Blackpool rock.

• Sick
Reactions: 4