The Consultant Clinic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yet I was bashed on here a few times for not having sympathy for Lisa due to what I’ve heard from people I know personally.
I was told to keep my opinions to myself because I wasn’t instantly feeling sympathy and suddenly being kind.

It’s strange how the tables have suddenly turned. I had a feeling from the start it wasn’t all what it was cracked up to be and after some aggressive replies to my posts on here I didn’t take my opinion any further.

I’ll be watching this thread even closer than before!
I replied and didn’t once tell you keep your opinions to yourself.

Tbh I haven’t dealt with a situation before when someone would lie about trying to kill themselves and I also don’t know Lisa so had no reason to think she or anyone would lie about that as it’s absolutely disgusting to about it. However I do know Ffyona who is a known vile narc who lives in her own reality

As a human response I immediately had empathy for Lisa, as I would for anyone who felt like they need to kill themselves.

Just because someone disagrees with you doesn’t mean they bashing you.

Reactions: 8
And yet I was bashed on here a few times for not having sympathy for Lisa due to what I’ve heard from people I know personally.
I was told to keep my opinions to myself because I wasn’t instantly feeling sympathy and suddenly being kind.

It’s strange how the tables have suddenly turned. I had a feeling from the start it wasn’t all what it was cracked up to be and after some aggressive replies to my posts on here I didn’t take my opinion any further.

I’ll be watching this thread even closer than before!
Until there are solid facts and evidence we don't know what happened. Either way I do think you should have sympathy and kindness towards anyone saying that. Not immediately thinking its a act because you know some second hand stories.

I know people who have posted on Facebook before taking their own life. Suicide is not a "trigger word". It's not attention seeking. it is serious. And if someone lies about it then they need mental help aswell.

I still feel sympathy for Lisa and leah. No sympathy for the CC Ffyona at all.

Reactions: 6
Until there are solid facts and evidence we don't know what happened. Either way I do think you should have sympathy and kindness towards anyone saying that. Not immediately thinking its a act because you know some second hand stories.

I know people who have posted on Facebook before taking their own life. Suicide is not a "trigger word". It's not attention seeking. it is serious. And if someone lies about it then they need mental help aswell.

Looking at GreenEyedMonster’s story and if it’s true this is the same Lisa who mocked a disabled innocent child, apparently paid someone £5k to throw acid in someone’s face, threatens clients who try to complain about how she’s botched their face... I won’t feel sympathy.

There are genuine people in this world who really are struggling and really are close to taking their own lives, they get my sympathy.

Leah also gets my sympathy because she’s an innocent young girl who paid money to get a treatment done by someone she likely thought was reputable who has know potentially permanently scarred her face and dented her self confidence.
There is no smoke without fire & with two people coming out to state that Lisa was in a pub at the time of the apparent suicide it’s looking incredibly questionable, especially if there is solid evidence of this.

Reactions: 11
You know what’s mad as well is that the girl who’s nose it is, had a perfectly fine, nice nose before she went for the treatment. I know that’s by the by, but I really wish these gorgeous girls would just leave their faces alone and not give business to these swamp dwellers. Girls messing up their faces is an epidemic at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Looking at GreenEyedMonster’s story and if it’s true this is the same Lisa who mocked a disabled innocent child, apparently paid someone £5k to throw acid in someone’s face, threatens clients who try to complain about how she’s botched their face... I won’t feel sympathy.

There are genuine people in this world who really are struggling and really are close to taking their own lives, they get my sympathy.

Leah also gets my sympathy because she’s an innocent young girl who paid money to get a treatment done by someone she likely thought was reputable who has know potentially permanently scarred her face and dented her self confidence.
There is no smoke without fire & with two people coming out to state that Lisa was in a pub at the time of the apparent suicide it’s looking incredibly questionable, especially if there is solid evidence of this.
She is just as vile as they come. Wouldn't believe a word she says at all.

You know what’s mad as well is that the girl who’s nose it is, had a perfectly fine, nice nose before she went for the treatment. I know that’s by the by, but I really wish these gorgeous girls would just leave their faces alone and not give business to these swamp dwellers. Girls messing up their faces is an epidemic at the moment.
So true! I thought this too! She was clearly a naturally beautiful girl who to me didn’t have anything wrong with her nose.
Sadly with the rise of social media and editing apps more and more girls are going to end up in situations like this.

Reactions: 8
My heads fell off they're both PUTRID. But what I can't get my head around if I had someone blagging a suicide on me I'd have every bit of evidence out there for the world to see so I'm thinking has she just Been told this by people and that's why she hasn't posted the evidence etc pair of cunts

Reactions: 9
So true! I thought this too! She was clearly a naturally beautiful girl who to me didn’t have anything wrong with her nose.
Sadly with the rise of social media and editing apps more and more girls are going to end up in situations like this.
It needs heavily regulating and someone with a large platform should start speaking out but they won’t because all the influencers get free treatment from these butchers

Reactions: 10
My heads fell off they're both PUTRID. But what I can't get my head around if I had someone blagging a suicide on me I'd have every bit of evidence out there for the world to see so I'm thinking has she just Been told this by people and that's why she hasn't posted the evidence etc pair of cunts
Putrid 🤣 love that word

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to follow that green eyed monster girl but now when I type in her account name into Insta it doesn’t come up... does that mean I’ve been blocked?😂 I used to watch her stories but other than that never interacted with her account
... anyways, whether I’ve been blocked or not, for some reason, I believe every word that she’s said in regards to Lisa😶 she’s terrifying... I feel like she wouldn’t lie regardless of any threats Lisa had thrown at her

Reactions: 6
Poor leah though seriously she's had her nose melted off by some loon ball what probably would have got it melted off with acid anyway if she complained, then got sucked in by CC who said they would only help her if they could do a PR stunt, poor girl had no other option to agree with her conk hanging off

She's been passed from one gobshite to another

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

More or less agree with this but not allowed to go into full details 🙄
Until full facts are known I’m going to feel sorry for someone when they try to kill themselves esp when the CC is so vile.

But of course if Lisa has lied about this she is absolutely vile (haven’t had a chance to watch the videos yet) and put her in the same bucket as Ffyona, both as bad as each other.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.