The Consultant Clinic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been lurking on here for a while, typed in the consultant clinic to google when all this sh*t was going down about this girls nose and was gobsmacked when a tattle life page was the first suggested. I’ve just read all 42 pages😬

Ffyona used to come into my work regularly years ago, so when I found out she owned CC and saw all the pictures of her I was shocked... the woman on her social media and the woman I saw in real life couldn’t look any more different if she tried!! What’s the point in editing yourself like that on your page when people know what you actually look like?😂

Saying that though, I’d always respected the CC’s work (until I found out she’s pretending to be a medic🤯)

Reactions: 20
Can I just say, I never bought the whole suicide thing though from La La Land but never wanted to say anything. Just seemed like a way to divert all the attention away from what she’d done to that poor girls nose. Who broadcasts to thousands of followers that they’re going to commit suicide?

If it’s true that she’s lying though, wouldn’t it help if the CC posted the proof they’ve claimed to have?

Reactions: 12
Regardless of what happened theres still voice notes of ffyona lying about working in mental health, calling someone with alleged mental health issues 'bonkers' and essentially CALLING BLUFF ON A SUICIDE THREAT.

Shes a disgusting person treating the whole thing like an amusing mind game. That chess move pic in her stories... 🤢 total narcissist. What really gets me is her defense of awareness raising, and the line 'we love our patients' currently in her stories.

Having been on the receiving end of her horribly rude and unhelpful Instagram response to a question about a (thankfully very mild - but permanent!) mark on my face post filler from CC, it enrages me that she has the balls to claim she loves her patients. I cant imagine what it would have been like to have suffered a serious complication or error from CC as so many have. I literally cannot believe there's no route for us to get her shut down.😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I agree with some of the posts on here. I do not believe there was a suicide attempt.
There’s just two many red flags:
1) The manager / director filed for her name to be removed from the company on the day it came to light on social media.
2) The company is then requested to be dissolved.
3) In Leahs statements, the original injector could not see her even though she had seen her the day before? If it was an Emergency and your company was on the line, why wouldn’t you be able to help a client? Unless she was genuinely away on holiday as the CC imposes.
4) If there was a suicide attempt, why would “friends” post it online for the client base to see whilst the incident is actively ongoing. You wouldn’t share that information until the owner was stable and with the public when friends / family weren’t even aware.
5) Lisa’s ex, The Brow King, on Instagram has not mentioned anything about this. He has a close relationship with the mother to his children even though they aren’t together. He has been working this week in Cumbria at the time of the suicide attempt and posted a few videos and pictures with his partner / their work. If there was an attempt, he would rightly so go and pick the kids up or make a statement as he is quite vocal on social media. But there was nothing? He continued working which makes me think that the children and Lisa were actually safe.
I don’t think CC would make an accusation this large without evidence, especially with her background in law.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I agree with some of the posts on here. I do not believe there was a suicide attempt.
1) The manager / director filed for her name to be removed from the company on the day it came to light on social media.
3) In Leahs statements, the original injector could not see her even though she had seen her the day before? If it was an Emergency and your company was on the line, why wouldn’t you be able to help a client? Unless she was genuinely away on holiday as the CC imposes.
4) If there was a suicide attempt, why would “friends” post it online for the client base to see whilst the incident is actively ongoing. You wouldn’t share that information until the owner was stable and with the public when friends / family weren’t even aware.
5) Lisa’s ex, The Brow King, on Instagram has not mentioned anything about this. He has a close relationship with the mother to his children even though they aren’t together. He has been working this week in Cumbria at the time of the suicide attempt and posted a few videos and pictures with his partner / their work. If there was an attempt, he would rightly so go and pick the kids up or make a statement as he is quite vocal on social media. But there was nothing? He continued working which makes me think that the children and Lisa were actually safe.
I don’t think CC would make an accusation this large without evidence, especially with her background in law.
Omg I didn’t know it’s Lisa, the Brow Kings ex. That girl has issues!!!! He was doing my mates brows once while I was there. Lisa must have rang him a dozen times kicking off, asking where he was etc, why he was taking so long. The next time he done her brows, he turned up with Lisa. She hasn’t got a good word to say about anyone!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s incredible that one pathological liar is calling out another pathological liar. Some might say that pathological lying is a mental health issue others might say it’s a personality disorder. The subject about which they lie, is largely irrelevant, because pathological liars are all about personal gain, be it sympathy, attention, admiration.
It’s a beautiful irony that FFyona lied constantly and built her business upon vast amounts of lies. Ffyona herself was one of the non medically qualified people administering fillers and Botox!

Lying about suicide is horrific, pretending to be a doctor is equally abhorrent. There are no winners here. But Ffyona wants to reign in glory, and come out as the grandiose hero because that’s what narcissists do.

I note that even though CC have said to “let this be the end of it”... she’s still going. Still posting stories showing her as the winner.

Utterly revolting. I’m embarrassed for them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I totally agree with everything you’ve said 💯 but I’m sure the browking has kids with the lady from eyelove not la la 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Ian and Lisa don’t have kids together he has two girls from a relationship prior to Lisa I think their mum is from Chester

Reactions: 1
A suicide attempt does not absolve a person of all responsibility and as disgusting as it is, this line of thinking is what leads people to use it as a get out of jail free card. They're both trash

Reactions: 20
Thing is, what proof does CC have she faked suicide? If what they’re saying is true, how on EARTH do they know that she was kicked out of a bar?! I mean, that’s beyond some FBI tit 😂 also, why say you have concrete evidence and then not share? They’ve already landed themselves too far in the tit when it comes to the legal side of it, so why wouldn’t you post the proof to 100% ‘clear’ your name as it were that CC are right? It’s like those people that tag themselves at hospital and then when someone asks what’s wrong they either say ‘inbox me hun xxx’ or say ‘don’t wanna talk about it on here babe’

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg how do I upload a video? Greeneyedmonster_nw has done a big story saying the worstttttttt stuff about Lisa

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t know who this Lisa girl is - if the suicide thing is made up then that’s obviously vile - but two things:
Ffyona makes tit up all the time, most ironically she claims that she’s medically qualified when by all accounts she is not. Then she goes after the “Lisa”s of the industry for not being medics when she’s no better qualified herself.

Secondly, it is not implausible that this Lisa/Lalaland COULD have been pushed to suicide after Ffyona OUTED her on Insta as she injector who botched that poor girl’s nose. Maybe she didn’t attempt suicide - but my point is that CC naming someone like that to their thousands of followers could have easily pushed a person to the edge!

Reactions: 8
She said that Lisa paid someone 5 grand to try and throw acid in her face and she’s got videos of Lisa saying she’s gonna get her shot and slice her face. To be fair the girl sounds an absolute lunatic she said she smashed Lisa’s house up coz Lisa was taking the piss out of her son. Fuckin insane 🤣🍿🍿🍿

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She said that Lisa paid someone 5 grand to try and throw acid in her face and she’s got videos of Lisa saying she’s gonna get her shot and slice her face. To be fair the girl sounds an absolute lunatic she said she smashed Lisa’s house up coz Lisa was taking the piss out of her son. Fuckin insane 🤣🍿🍿🍿
This gets better by the day. Who would think that all these are business women 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.