The Consultant Clinic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhh their latest post saying the suicide attempt was fake!!!! Wtf is going on this is all so fucked up but no one is a winner here

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Crazy, the latest stories from CC saying this Lalaland injector PRETENDED to attempt suicide and was actually at the pub getting drunk when she was supposedly fighting for her life?
The whole thing is a soap opera!

They’re in each other’s pockets, those two
I wonder if that’s how the CC account got so many followers in the beginning, by buying them from scouse_ma?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So Lala girl was pissed up in a pub in another country? That foxy eyes mentalist from MCR aesthetics posted she had committed suicide? Then she was seriously in hospital ( as did her friend!)

WHAT??? THE . duck.

Reactions: 8
Do we have any actual proof this was all
Fake apart from CC saying it was fake?

If it was fake then it’s absolutely disgusting.

Either way, suicide is most definitely not a buzzword

Reactions: 14
Whaaaaaat is going on surely no one is that bleeping vile nor stupid to post a fake suicide attempt..again accusations with no substance behind them, show the proof. Both of them thoughout have said I've got proof I've got proof but no fuckers posted any they're as bad as eachother

Reactions: 18
Bold claim to make saying the suicide attempt is fake - but from what I’ve read about Ffyona, it wouldn’t be the most out-there story she’s ever invented!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You may all find me cold but I did not believe for one minute there was a suicide attempt.
I didn’t either to be honest, but I couldn’t put it into the correct words. It seamed like a massive deflection on lisa’s part.
CC saying she’s got proof of her being on holiday, pissed and got arrested 🙈
Pair of Pinocchios 🤥

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s all kicking off again it’s all a tacky mess but very harsh worded by the consultant clinic I don’t know what to think but social media isn’t the place for it.

Reactions: 9
My friend literally texted me the night of the apprant suicide attempt and said ‘I bet she sitting off somewhere with a pink gin with her mates laughing at all the drama she’s causing by pretending she attempted suicide’.
I actually didn’t think anyone would lie about attempting suicide, however I did find the post ‘she’s gone and done it’ a bit gross and a bit odd. Who thinks to log into someone’s social media and tell strangers of the internet about someone’s suicide attempt like it was gossip.

the whole thing is just so BIZARRE!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 47
My heads fallen off! How could anyone be on holiday in another country at this point though? It’s still illegal until next week no?

With the company being dissolved in Companies House almost immediately after their first announcement, it’s all a bit dodgy isn’t it. No one is coming off well and I just pity the girl stuck in the middle, trying to recover.

Reactions: 23
I didn’t either to be honest, but I couldn’t put it into the correct words. It seamed like a massive deflection on lisa’s part.
CC saying she’s got proof of her being on holiday, pissed and got arrested 🙈
Pair of Pinocchios 🤥
So Lisa is the only person in the country allowed to go on holiday? Give me a break 🙄🤥

Reactions: 10
I never for a second though it was true. The posts between the owner of the clinic and Lisa’s husband didn’t look right to me at all. I smelt a rat. Call me cold hearted whatever but I’m entitled to an opinion

Reactions: 16
I don’t know the truth at all behind this but I find CC’s instagram posts to be so unprofessional. If I was one of the “reputable doctors” working in their clinics in LA or Dubai or any where for that matter, I’d be mortified. Posting private messages from someone else’s page, carrying on pointing the finger at her, and then posting gloating about not pissing her off. It’s a BUSINESS page not her own platform for drama and karma. She’s a full on crank.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.