The Consultant Clinic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who said they couldn’t do anything? The GMC?

The thing is- beauticians dong go to reputable training schools as they won’t teach them. And there’s no way that someone can learn about facial anatomy, injection techniques, dosing, managing complications in a day! It’s an insult to the nursing and medical profession.
As I said, my aesthetic practioner didn’t go to a day course. Medics DO teach non medics however most beauticians won’t pay the price for such training as it’s in the tens of thousands, they prefer a day course for a grand and off the pop injecting people. As said, there is definitely reputable medics that will train beauticians but sadly everyone wants a quick way around it to get making money without realising the complexity of the training they need. Those offering day courses should be ashamed just as much as those taking them, I completely agree that it’s an insult to those who are either trained medics or ensure that they have the correct training!

I’m not saying I agree with CC. She’s clearly been vile, and used this as a way to get business. And yes, legal for anyone to inject. Safe and ethical, no. Love to know how it takes anyone else months, sometimes years to learn facial anatomy. Yes it takes around 30 minutes for a beautician on a day course 😂😂
But what also needs to be looked at is those OFFERING the day training courses. I know of a registered nurse who does aesthetics and she’s absolutely UNREAL, yet, she offers day training courses with her? So if a trained medic is doing this, then they deserve as much blame as the beauticians taking the courses. In fairness, most people would think well, she’s an actual nurse etc so it must be safe for me to do. Both parties need equal responsibility for this. Stricter measures need to be in place for those administering the training and ensuring those courses are fully comprehensive - not over a day with a hour lunch break and finish at 3. Also, not sure what they’re called but the ‘governing body’ as it stands for aesthetics, is clearly allowing these training ‘courses’ to happen, so also blame lies with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
As I said, my aesthetic practioner didn’t go to a day course. Medics DO teach non medics however most beauticians won’t pay the price for such training as it’s in the tens of thousands, they prefer a day course for a grand and off the pop injecting people. As said, there is definitely reputable medics that will train beauticians but sadly everyone wants a quick way around it to get making money without realising the complexity of the training they need. Those offering day courses should be ashamed just as much as those taking them, I completely agree that it’s an insult to those who are either trained medics or ensure that they have the correct training!

But what also needs to be looked at is those OFFERING the day training courses. I know of a registered nurse who does aesthetics and she’s absolutely UNREAL, yet, she offers day training courses with her? So if a trained medic is doing this, then they deserve as much blame as the beauticians taking the courses. In fairness, most people would think well, she’s an actual nurse etc so it must be safe for me to do. Both parties need equal responsibility for this. Stricter measures need to be in place for those administering the training and ensuring those courses are fully comprehensive - not over a day with a hour lunch break and finish at 3. Also, not sure what they’re called but the ‘governing body’ as it stands for aesthetics, is clearly allowing these training ‘courses’ to happen, so also blame lies with them.
I don’t know a single doctor who would train a beautician. But each to their own I suppose

Reactions: 5
I don’t know a single doctor who would train a beautician. But each to their own I suppose
That’s the thing, most aesthetic practitioners aren’t ‘doctors’ just like someone’s mentioned before that the staff at CC are dental nurses, yet are still classed as registered nurses. I know of several registered aesthetic nurses who offer accredited medical training but as said - they aren’t day courses and take months/years and cost tens of thousands of pounds for the private training. One individual who trains non medics is a fully qualified NHS nurse, member of the British Association of Cosmetic Nurses (which you can only be registered on as a certified medic and fully qualified to carry out aesthetics) and has won Aesthetics clinic of the year in the UK and she DOES offer courses. The problem doesn’t lie with those who are correctly training non medics. The problem lies with the non medic AND medics who are offering day courses, which as you’ve rightly said, is physically impossible to learn facial anatomy and the vascular complications as well as administering the filler itself. The worrying part is - you have non medics doing a day course who are then gaining a qualification to teach (how that happens is beyond me and again the governing body for aesthetics is allowing this to happen) who are then going on to teach other non medics on a day course. I also know of nurses who have taken the day courses because they’re fed up of the tit NHS pay and, yet because they are a registered nurse think they’re above the non medics who were sat on the same course.

She probably writes and NDA into their employment contract
Definitely! The meme on Dr Josh London stories says it all. If he doesn’t work for them and clearly jumped ship cos he knew something wasn’t right, why isn’t he speaking out? 🤔

Reactions: 9
Surley when someone's life /ethics comes into play any NDA is irrelevant? Not sure how it works but that's how whistleblowing works isn't it? Someone needs to speak out she is a nasty bully.

Reactions: 3
Mel was the one who called out the hypocrisy of CC’s initial post where one minute it was only trust a medic, but in the next breath they were slating the doctors in A&E for not recognising the infection... :D
I like Mel she seems to have her head screwed on

As I said in my previous post, I have heard about the negative reviews in regards to CC also, they are clearly not perfect and have far too much audacity to be bashing another practitioner when they have skeletons in their own closet.
I am entitled to share my opinion as are you, if you don’t like what I have to say, you don’t have to read, I haven’t said anything that goes against the rules of this forum so I don’t think you’re in a position to tell me what to do, but if you feel there is an issue feel free to report my posts...

It’s interesting that when Meghan Markle claimed to be suicidal people were quick to mock and claim she was bullshitting without any repercussions but the moment someone has a less than positive opinion about someone else in the same way, it’s an issue.

Suicidal people aren’t free from criticism, suicidal people do things that are wrong also and Lisa did wrong, quite a few wrongs.

I’m sorry that she felt this was the only way out, and it’s due to CC and their orchestrated pile on, still, Lisa is not without fault.

Leah is the victim here who didn’t ask to be left with necrosis and potentially be scarred for life, my sympathy lies with her.
I’ve ignored your previous posts because to be honest I couldn’t be bothered giving you the time of day.

Your comments scream that you think that Lisa deserves to feel the way she does. I luckily have never suffered from depression so I don’t know what it’s like. But I’ve been around people who have and witnessing I would wish it on anyone.

You’re talking about Meghan Markle when she’s completely irrelevant. Not one person on this thread has called bullshit on Megan Markle. I felt awful for her when I heard so I have no idea why you’re bringing her up.

You apologise numerous times in your post but always follow up with a “but”. How about no more “buts” and instead having a bit of empathy for a woman who is lying hospital because she tried to kill herself last night.

I don’t care what is Lisa is far from fault or not. At the end of the day a woman is lying in hospital because of the CC and any attempt to try and defend that is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I like Mel she seems to have her head screwed on
I like her aswell.
I mean, she definitely gets her influence from Ashley/CosmeticConsult and sometimes posts the exact same thing as her within minutes but I do think she has a good heart.
She seems very balanced.

I’ve ignored your previous posts because to be honest I couldn’t be bothered giving you the time of day.

Your comments scream that you think that Lisa deserves to feel the way she does. I luckily have never suffered from depression so I don’t know what it’s like. But I’ve been around people who have and witnessing I would wish it on anyone.

You’re talking about Meghan Markle when she’s completely irrelevant. Not one person on this thread has called bullshit on Megan Markle. I felt awful for her when I heard so I have no idea why you’re bringing her up.

You apologise numerous times in your post but always follow up with a “but”. How about no more “buts” and instead having a bit of empathy for a woman who is lying hospital because she tried to kill herself last night.

I don’t care what is Lisa is far from fault or not. At the end of the day a woman is lying in hospital because of the CC and any attempt to try and defend that is disgusting.
How come you decided now was the time to give me the time of day? What changed your mind?

Meghan Markle alone is irrelevant you’re right, however the way people mocked her saying she’s suicidal and said she was bullshitting is very relevant since people did it on this site, why did nobody call that out?

Why are some allowed to question people feeing suicidal and some aren’t? Why does Lisa get a pass but not people like Meghan? Genuine question...

How about I have my opinion and say what I please within the rules and you have yours, you cannot police me and what I have to say since last time I checked you’re not an admin or a moderator so I won’t be taking your advice on.

I said “I’m sorry Lisa thought that was the only way out” because I am, that doesn’t mean I’m suddenly sympathetic or think she should be free of criticism because I don’t, from what I’ve heard she had ample opportunity to rectify the situation and instead locked her account and posted up a silly meme about forgiving McDonald’s. Not very professional...

My opinion and I’m entitled to it, I thought this was a place where we were allowed to express that? Or is it only when it suits some of you?

Let me ask this... if CC goes and decides to hurt herself now because of the backlash from her stupidity will you suddenly change your view and have all this sympathy? Something tells me you won’t.

Both CC and Lisa are not blameless, and I’ll continue to air my views for as long as I’m allowed to, whether you like it or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Both of them lied about being doctors one is not greater than the other!!! Literally if LISA from lala land apologised this wouldn’t have gone this far.... n if it wasn’t ffyona it wouldn’t of been poor Leah who had no nose! They’re both as BAD AS EACH OTHER you can’t say poor Lisa when she’s the reason we’re here in the first place or poor ffyona who is also the reason why we’re here

Reactions: 7
Who said they couldn’t do anything? The GMC?

The thing is- beauticians dong go to reputable training schools as they won’t teach them. And there’s no way that someone can learn about facial anatomy, injection techniques, dosing, managing complications in a day! It’s an insult to the nursing and medical profession.
GMC cannot do anything about anyone using the doctor title, it’s not a protected title - they can do something about people giving medical advice/acting as a medical professional but they need a lot of proof not just ‘word of mouth’

Can I just state (I’m a doctor myself but I don’t do aesthetics never have never will) this is essentially the governments fault, the government allow lets be honest .. anyone to perform aesthetics. This shouldn’t be allowed, people are doing it because legally they can and there’s very few repercussions when it goes wrong on the side of those who aren’t HCPs which is unfortunate but it’s the fault of the government and they need to have a massive overhaul. I’m not justifying anything that’s happened here the entire thing is a massive mess and it’s gone too far.
we need regulation in the non surgical cosmetics industry ASAP. I want to know who the prescribing clinicians are for these people more than anything

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Oh my GOD! The lady who botched that girls nose has said she’s suicidal over the trolling she’s received, and now there’s screen recordings on Instagram of voice notes from Ffyona saying that she USED GO WORK IN MENTAL HEALTH and DOESNT BELIEVE HER 🤯🤯🤯
The lady who done it has tried to commit suicide, her page have just posted and said they
Both of them lied about being doctors one is not greater than the other!!! Literally if LISA from lala land apologised this wouldn’t have gone this far.... n if it wasn’t ffyona it wouldn’t of been poor Leah who had no nose! They’re both as BAD AS EACH OTHER you can’t say poor Lisa when she’s the reason we’re here in the first place or poor ffyona who is also the reason why we’re here
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

The whole thing is horrendous and it’s turned into a Jeremy Kyle episode. I feel sorry for the patient and the lady who’s unfortunately felt the need to take an overdose because of all this. I actually saw Ffoyna in the flesh and I thought her fillers must of been melting she looks nothing like she would want you to believe anyway I noticed her tone every now and again on her Instagram was to belittle other practitioners and young girls but this time it’s gone way to far.

Reactions: 17
Tbf I Wouldn’t listen to anything he’s got to say after the Charlotte Crosby surgery programme he was on 😂😂
I genuinely think he was misled about how the programme would be. He posted a screenshot of an email exchange between him and the producer (I think - it was definitely someone to do with the show), and there was something along the lines of Joshua saying he’s happy to contribute as long as it’s in good taste

I genuinely think he was misled about how the programme would be. He posted a screenshot of an email exchange between him and the producer (I think - it was definitely someone to do with the show), and there was something along the lines of Joshua saying he’s happy to contribute as long as it’s in good taste
Oh really? I don’t follow him I just recognised his name from Holly Hagan saying she’d spoken with him. To be fair it wouldn’t surprise me! Any broadcaster who can put out such a derogatory programme is definitely capable of goading people into doing stuff they didn’t want to

Reactions: 1
Both clinics need to knock it on the head now it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 10

THIS!

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion, but by God I can't believe yours QueenC93, if you have EVER been in a position to try and take your own life and I hope to God you aren't, you do not realise how you feel.

I've never opened up about this, why? Because I am ashamed. I have 2 beautiful children and I tried to take my own life not long ago, my dad is seriously ill, my son battled 7 months of his life, he's 8 months now with with illness and after illness. Operation after Operation! I couldn't deal no more and snapped on my fiancé's birthday. It was the easy way out at the time, you want everything to go away and be normal. Live that perfect little life, that you see time and time again on SM.

At the end of the day, noone, absolutely noone knows what fully went on, which party told the truth and which didn't. Who are we to make assumptions? Which partg twisted it for their advantage?

A!nyone saying Lala is an attention seeker, shes not, its a cry for help!! When I done what I done because I told my family, is that attention seeking is that a similar cattle of fish as Lala?. -ill tell you something, it's a bloody God job she did because if she never, she may not be here now. Her partner would have lost her, her children would have grown up without a mum and her parents would have a lost a child!!

I know first hand what that can do to a family so for anyone saying she's attention seeking, I'm sorry she's not...she wants help because she doesn't want this to be the end!! Until you've experienced that deep level.of darkness you can't comment on that!

This fully has gone too far, a woman has tried to take her life, both leah and CC imo have showed no remorse. - come on, Lisa is sorry, what more can she do?

Honestly, I have no words and I'm sickened to the core, I hope for everyone's sake, Lisa makes a full recovery and lessons are learnt from this!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Could not agree more!!!

THIS!

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion, but by God I can't believe yours QueenC93, if you have EVER been in a position to try and take your own life and I hope to God you aren't, you do not realise how you feel.

I've never opened up about this, why? Because I am ashamed. I have 2 beautiful children and I tried to take my own life not long ago, my dad is seriously ill, my son battled 7 months of his life, he's 8 months now with with illness and after illness. Operation after Operation! I couldn't deal no more and snapped on my fiancé's birthday. It was the easy way out at the time, you want everything to go away and be normal. Live that perfect little life, that you see time and time again on SM.

At the end of the day, noone, absolutely noone knows what fully went on, which party told the truth and which didn't. Who are we to make assumptions? Which partg twisted it for their advantage?

A!nyone saying Lala is an attention seeker, shes not, its a cry for help!! When I done what I done because I told my family, is that attention seeking is that a similar cattle of fish as Lala?. -ill tell you something, it's a bloody God job she did because if she never, she may not be here now. Her partner would have lost her, her children would have grown up without a mum and her parents would have a lost a child!!

I know first hand what that can do to a family so for anyone saying she's attention seeking, I'm sorry she's not...she wants help because she doesn't want this to be the end!! Until you've experienced that deep level.of darkness you can't comment on that!

This fully has gone too far, a woman has tried to take he round life, both leah and CC imo have showed no remorse. - come on, Lisa is sorry, what more can she do?

Honestly, I have no words and I'm sickened to the core, I hope for everyone's sake, Lisa makes a full recovery and lessons are learnt from this!!!
I have been in that place, my dad passed away in February so yes, I know depression and wanting to take your own life very well, that doesn’t make me any more or any less of a person nor does it mean my opinion has to be a certain way.

I have my views, you have yours.

Nothing I’ve said is outrageous I simply won’t give out false sympathy to someone I believe caused a problem for an *innocent* girl. Lisa thinking the only way out is to try and take her own life is very sad and shows she needs help for her mental health, but Lisa doing what she did to Leah is disgusting and it shouldn’t be forgotten people in the industry should raise awareness, and try do so without abuse.

So to those who assume because of my opinion I must life a cushty life where I’ve never met depression or suicidal thoughts, I have, many times, and if I’d have done bad I’d expect someone to be raw and honest with me and state I’ve done bad, suicidal or not.

As I said, Leah, the girl who basically had her face botched is the real victim in this and she gets my full sympathy. Hopefully Lisa heals and learns from her mistakes and hopefully Fyona learns from her mistakes too.

More importantly hopefully Leah heals from the trauma she has endured.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.