The Coles #2 Shane is looking haggard and old, hair transplant complete but he’s still bald!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amidst a cost of living crisis where food bank numbers are at an all
Time high and people are struggling beyond belief they drop this brag out. Tone deaf wankers
IMG_2696.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Amidst a cost of living crisis where food bank numbers are at an all
Time high and people are struggling beyond belief they drop this brag out. Tone deaf wankers
View attachment 2868891
But it's not a proper job. A proper job you go out to work these free loaders sit in front of a camera talking tit, doing tit or go on holidays and advertises them that they have been gifted! It could all go next week when someone more entertaining comes along that kicks you into nobodies!

Reactions: 2
But it's not a proper job. A proper job you go out to work these free loaders sit in front of a camera talking tit, doing tit or go on holidays and advertises them that they have been gifted! It could all go next week when someone more entertaining comes along that kicks you into nobodies!
You are right. At some point the whole "influencer" bubble will burst, then what? Yeah you may not have a mortgage but you will still have stuff to pay for. Imagine when you need to get a real job and your CV has "influencer" on it as your previous job!!

You are right. At some point the whole "influencer" bubble will burst, then what? Yeah you may not have a mortgage but you will still have stuff to pay for. Imagine when you need to get a real job and your CV has "influencer" on it as your previous job!!
Exactly may not have to pay for the roof over your head but bills will have to be paid, no flash holidays as your just scraping by! Look at zoella and saffron barker, 5 years ago they was the biggest names out there and no you don't hear of them!

Reactions: 1
Exactly may not have to pay for the roof over your head but bills will have to be paid, no flash holidays as your just scraping by! Look at zoella and saffron barker, 5 years ago they was the biggest names out there and no you don't hear of them!
Though tbf Zoella and Saffron both are doing very well financially.

Reactions: 1
Rather be poor then put my children at risk of predators and random people saving my children.
this is is a very big thing for me. So many influencers put their kids out there. There’s a particular one who has her kids on so much you could easily walk up to them call them by name and say oh i know your mum and off they’d go with you probably. Not to mention all the stuff that can be done to pictures these days!

Reactions: 3
I'm happy working full time and paying my mortgage every month! My children are safe from online predators, my children are not exploited online! I don't receive handouts (hair transplant, invisalign, America holidays) both need to duck off then duck off some more!!

Reactions: 8
Though tbf Zoella and Saffron both are doing very well financially.
But you don't hear from them anymore. And probably financially stable as they invested or saved! These seem to buy tit all the time playing there stupid toilet roll game!

I’m sure they think Shane is a celebrity, bragging about him being in a load of charity football matches, looks like a load of Z listers are playing, surely not many people would know who he is 🤦🏻‍♀️
They’ve really changed and not for the better, boasting about paying their mortgage off in the middle of a cost of living crisis is not the one, gone right off them, the boring cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 4
These pair really need to get over themselves

I commented on their video about paying their mortgage off at 31 saying it was in poor taste considering how many people are struggling to put food on the table these days and they blocked me….couldn’t even give a shite I have loads of accounts if I’m so desperate to see their dull as duck content but to block and delete a genuine comment like that shows what they really think. Selfish cunts

Reactions: 6
These pair really need to get over themselves

I commented on their video about paying their mortgage off at 31 saying it was in poor taste considering how many people are struggling to put food on the table these days and they blocked me….couldn’t even give a shite I have loads of accounts if I’m so desperate to see their dull as duck content but to block and delete a genuine comment like that shows what they really think. Selfish cunts
It's just all about the money to them. Don't give a tit about there followers. They have changed dramatically since they quit there proper jobs to be on SM full time! I used to like Brogan but she's not relatable nomore! Every Tom dick and Harry goes running ( videoing yourself running is the most ickish thing ever)

Reactions: 6
Who pays all that money for a much wanted and sought after FA semi final ticket at Wembley and leaves early??!!
Glad he missed all the drama. What a complete melt.

Reactions: 7
Just about to say the same thing. Even if you're losing you stay! It's about the atmosphere at that point and you cheering your team back on it! Glad it went to ET and pens! Also why even go (brogan) when you don't know what's happening or even enjoy footie!) Glad he missed it daft cnut

I saw a comment earlier (which has disappeared now) but they said something like don’t forget we have Ellie to get home for as well?? I mean you had childcare planned so not like you had to rush home mid way through the game? They’ll be annoyed now with the decision to leave but what a shame their son missed out on such a huge memory

I saw a comment earlier (which has disappeared now) but they said something like don’t forget we have Ellie to get home for as well?? I mean you had childcare planned so not like you had to rush home mid way through the game? They’ll be annoyed now with the decision to leave but what a shame their son missed out on such a huge memory
With games like this you always have to account for extra time and pens! Most probably a family member looking after Ellie so it's not like they left her on her own and it was getting late!

With games like this you always have to account for extra time and pens! Most probably a family member looking after Ellie so it's not like they left her on her own and it was getting late!
exactly! He’s a season ticket holder and was on about being in the play offs last year so presuming he went to Wembley for that as well, he’ll know the drill… Just silly really, but they’ve learnt the hard way by missing most of it. They spent more time travelling than they did at the game