The Coles #2 Shane is looking haggard and old, hair transplant complete but he’s still bald!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone sick of Brogans constant posing and loving herself in stories? Jeez. The woman lost weight. She's constantly parading around in swimwear ,tight dresses and thinking she's so stunning. It's annoying. She's not the only person to have ever lost weight. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Anyone sick of Brogans constant posing and loving herself in stories? Jeez. The woman lost weight. She's constantly parading around in swimwear ,tight dresses and thinking she's so stunning. It's annoying. She's not the only person to have ever lost weight. 🙄
I've blocked them but yes the weightloss is just boring now I cant stand them and can't bear to see them on My socials anymore
---
An she's definitely not stunning! She looks like a rat

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Feel sorry for the dog they keep leaving for weeks at a time . What's wrong with a UK holiday and to take the dog .

Reactions: 3
Feel sorry for the dog they keep leaving for weeks at a time . What's wrong with a UK holiday and to take the dog .
Yep! Since we've had our pooch we've not been abroad, In 6 years (we have girls/lads hols every year) but we've been going to Cornwall to the pet friendly haven sites I couldn't leave her in a kennels ever! X

Reactions: 1
You never see them walk her either. They always go on walks but it's on their own or together! I walk a lot and my dog comes with me!

• Sad
Even when they went to Cornwall a couple of years ago they never took the dog.
Does family have her or do they put her in kennels?

He looks terrible like his eyes are so baggy . Now there back it's gunna be fitness and looking more ill . See the weight gain going well for Shane
---
Even when they went to Cornwall a couple of years ago they never took the dog.
Does family have her or do they put her in kennels?
Not sure pretty sure they were looking for a kennel for one holiday.

These two are becoming insufferable now, the weight loss chat is never ending, the bragging over the holidays, she’s ever so grateful for Shane taking her on that holiday for her 30th, it was a frigging freebie! Very relatable.
Now they’re dancing round their kitchen saying their mortgage will be paid off. Even when they’re mortgage free, they’ll still be dull AF 🙄

Reactions: 7
Oh well done guys, you proved fools and their money are easy parted. 🙄 Must be hard work.

Reactions: 2
Where do they go from here? Kids been to New York then LA in the space of a few months? A weekend I. Bognor is hardly going to cut the mustard now they expect these lavish holidays.

The fact that he has always got to have his top off 🤮🤮 could of sworn a few weeks ago they were looking at detatched houses to buy . Now they settling for life in the match box funny that

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Who watches YouTube these days 😂 A fish has a better attention span then me Anything longer then 10 minutes you've lost me

The fact that he has always got to have his top off 🤮🤮 could of sworn a few weeks ago they were looking at detatched houses to buy . Now they settling for life in the match box funny that
Anything for a bit of content

How long until they start training for marathons? Zzzz

Reactions: 2
Bragging about paying their mortgage off but buying cheap shite yellow label chicken and steak from Asda 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Reckon they will be paying it off to put towards a new house! Hopefully somewhere with a big garden and a nice field so the dog has somewhere to run!

At least I aren’t paying my mortgage off with money I’ve made by exploiting my kids on the internet. ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 7