The Coles #2 Shane is looking haggard and old, hair transplant complete but he’s still bald!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a comment earlier (which has disappeared now) but they said something like don’t forget we have Ellie to get home for as well?? I mean you had childcare planned so not like you had to rush home mid way through the game? They’ll be annoyed now with the decision to leave but what a shame their son missed out on such a huge memory
He was begging for someone’s code on instagram to get Boregan a ticket cause he originally only got him and Archie. Then she clearly had FOMO 🙄

Reactions: 1
He was begging for someone’s code on instagram to get Boregan a ticket cause he originally only got him and Archie. Then she clearly had FOMO 🙄
Yeah I see that. I can't stand people who only go to football matches because it's a big game especially when they don't follow it or know the game! I've only ever left a game early and our team was losing 5-0 and there was no way they was gonna come back (and they didn't) but it was a league game not a FA semi final!

Reactions: 4
As if she did an OOTD to go to the football and miss the best part of the match

Now he’s saying he left because he’d was pissed? If you’ve taken your son why are you getting drunk? Embarrassing that

Last edited:
As if she did an OOTD to go to the football and miss the best part of the match

Now he’s saying he left because he’d was pissed? If you’ve taken your son why are you getting drunk? Embarrassing that
Tbh when I first saw a vid pop up on my fyp, I thought he’d had a drink. The excuse has changed about 6 times between videos and their comments. Can’t help but think that if brogan hadn’t have gone (she’s not interested in football anyway) maybe they’d have stayed for the rest. Undoubtedly she’d have said ‘if you want to leave then we can’, whereas an actual fan would be encouraging them to stay to support the team on a huge occasion and to let Archie experience it. How many other kids who support a Championship side get to watch that happen at Wembley …

Reactions: 3
Tbh when I first saw a vid pop up on my fyp, I thought he’d had a drink. The excuse has changed about 6 times between videos and their comments. Can’t help but think that if brogan hadn’t have gone (she’s not interested in football anyway) maybe they’d have stayed for the rest. Undoubtedly she’d have said ‘if you want to leave then we can’, whereas an actual fan would be encouraging them to stay to support the team on a huge occasion and to let Archie experience it. How many other kids who support a Championship side get to watch that happen at Wembley …
Even if I was peeved off at the match and wanted to leave if my child was with me I'd stay no matter how bad they was! There team might never be in that position again and they left after 45 mins!

Even if I was peeved off at the match and wanted to leave if my child was with me I'd stay no matter how bad they was! There team might never be in that position again and they left after 45 mins!
Me too! Totally agree. Could be a once in a lifetime experience for them. They’re just daft

Reactions: 2
Our local team had a good FA cup run few years ago. We played a prem team and lost badly! Stayed to the end and even longer as we wanted to clap the players for there hard work getting our club to where they did!

• Heart
I was there on Sunday. Even being 0-3 at one point the atmosphere was still incredible. Every Coventry fan there knew it was unlikely we would win. You go because the team has come so far to even be playing a premier league team in the semi final. Shocked to hear he has a season ticket tbf

Boregan is so fugly 🤢🤢 always has a face like a slapped ass

Attachments

• Sick
So kids off school again. These and that Tink on TT are as bad as each other when it comes to allowing there kids days off...... school fine video incoming!

Reactions: 6
So kids off school again. These and that Tink on TT are as bad as each other when it comes to allowing there kids days off...... school fine video incoming!
That tink tho thinks every one should bow down to her at the school! Every rule they have in place is argued by her! Just a joke. Homeschool your kids then if you can do better.

AHH Weston that's to close to me 😂 Why would you want to go there seas like mud freezing and rainy today not worth a day off school

That tink tho thinks every one should bow down to her at the school! Every rule they have in place is argued by her! Just a joke. Homeschool your kids then if you can do better.
Can't stand her! She's going to get her daughter chucked out of school one of these days. Her only content is her dying her hair or moaning about the school!

Reactions: 5
Shane does a post playing with their dog. Boregan all jealous post a video of her and their dog, can’t be left out now can she.
Also what is it with people kissing their dogs mouth and letting them lick their mouths? Don’t get me wrong I love my dog but there is no way she’s licking all her bits and pieces and licking my face

Shane does a post playing with their dog. Boregan all jealous post a video of her and their dog, can’t be left out now can she.
Also what is it with people kissing their dogs mouth and letting them lick their mouths? Don’t get me wrong I love my dog but there is no way she’s licking all her bits and pieces and licking my face
She's pathetic! Honestly

Need to walk the dog rather than lay at the top of the stairs and stroke it!

They’re bragging about paying their mortgage off but then won’t pay the delivery charge for an Asda online shop 🤦🏻‍♀️😳 duck off 🤪
---
Boregan 😂😂

• Haha
Can't stand her! She's going to get her daughter chucked out of school one of these days. Her only content is her dying her hair or moaning about the school!
I have seen a couple of videos pop up about this family - both time moaning about school fines - is this their schtick?