Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scragbags

VIP Member
Netflix looking at the stats like why is there a group of people watching this shit at exactly 9.15

• Haha
Reactions: 8

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Thankyou to @nolongerlurking for the thread title 😏😏😏

The series may be over but the after party reunion show is dropping on Friday! ❤

Recommendations for shows we can watch next together welcome.

And remember... #BeKind #ThinkB4UPost #ShabazIsWatching

• Haha
  • Heart

rlouisep9

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210507-131843_Instagram.jpg

As if Shabaz just posted this 😂😂 was probably the bitchy characters playing it like you did hun xx

• Haha
  • Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Can’t believe she was pregnant in there and looked that amazing in that dress and there’s me dry heaving every 5 mins and can barely get a bra on

• Haha

KINGAA

VIP Member
I was hoping someone watched their live! 🙏🏻💞
Really hope it does go to netflix! I cant imagine it being a hard or expensive show to make as all they need is the apartments done out really.

Only problem i think with netflix is being able to watch them all in one go. As much as we hated the cliffhangers it did still make having to wait more suspenseful
Yeah I’ve heard that’s Netflix are offering a better deal than Channel 4 too, I think Studio Lambert said in their statement about talks with Netflix!

Reactions: 7

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Hello again everyone, it’s been a while! I’ve just heard the news about channel 4 😢 I’m glad we got a good few weeks of commentary for last season and I hope another channel picks it up! But it would be nice to have it on 6 days a week at 9pm so I don’t lose track 😋 Hope you’re all keeping well and there’s been no more vicious online attacks by certain members of The Circle 😘 (also has my invitation to @calmyourritas and Hashu’s wedding got lost in the post?!)
I’m marrying Mitchell instead now, but only if hes topless with a beard

• Haha
Reactions: 7