The Chateau Diaries #94 I predict there is more growth in Tattle.Life than your gardens come spring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You should watch again! He smiled for the boys and Annalise too, just as much as for the lalanders!! You can still adopt him! He just does his small smiles for both!

Reactions: 11
Will have to answer you later as there was a bit more to it than that and I don’t have time to explain at the moment

For your eyes only
View attachment 922227

wasn't that the peacock queen .. who also kept asking for timestamps on the points made about Fanny's personality
Yes! I do believe you are correct, that name certainly rings a bell.

Reactions: 9
Am I just newly aware of how reactive and immature the replies are in the comments section? There are Just an unreal amount of responses from CD. And the deletion of comments shows such a lack of integrity. Has it always been this way?

Reactions: 17
@Jeeves
...the frustration of those wanting an exact and concrete business plan for this fiasco is of course justified, and naively endearing. the number one criteria for scammers pulling a scam is the intentional vagueness of purpose. ...traceable and written plans will not appear...nor will any reasonable and transparent adherence to customary accounting principles be made available...ever. they aren’t divulging anything because they have nothing to disclose. they basically want you to pay and go away. no questions are ever answered so they have plausible and legal deniability.

instead, you get an ambiguous video as was shown. the two of them playing kissy face...mixed with silly word salad...and a marketing visual of them sitting there all cozy...like two sweet, innocent geriatrics...in their blankie. their unsaid meaning which they are attempting to portray...is that...we are just like you...sincere, humble and chasing after our dream. won’t you help...please...complete and total scammers.
...tats will run off with the cash the minute she is in the clear and old Selmar has gone out for a pack of smokes...

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.