The Chateau Diaries #92 Yucka yucka, snort, snort.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The idiot man child did not even know how to use the hedge clippers to cut off the tree...and at first he was using scissors!!!!
Seriously.
Did he get locked in the house with grandma and grandpa and never lift a finger to DO or learn ANYTHING!??

Reactions: 27
I'm sure you can pull it off, unlike Phyllis and Pathetick.

Reactions: 10
I thought the toile tree was pretty, but it screams for pink organdy ribbon and white ostrich feathers.

Reactions: 24
The idiot man child did not even know how to use the hedge clippers to cut off the tree...and at first he was using scissors!!!!
Seriously.
Did he get locked in the house with grandma and grandpa and never lift a finger to DO or learn ANYTHING!??
I'm beginning to think Grandmother and Grandfather are a figment of Phyllis's imagination. I don't believe for one moment any loving or nurturing Grandparent would let offspring out into the world with this appalling lack of skills and common sense.

Reactions: 18
They were all mocking him.
And those boots(?) [seen around 11:17], are they SJ's? or Nutty's two left feet boots?
High heels and tights. Great look....if you are a guy on "The Rocky Horror Picture Show".
Why would a man want to accentuate his stick like, feminine legs?

Reactions: 15
Id Not of had you over if I knew YOU WERE GONNA POST MY TREE

OHH FF SAKE

View attachment 911463

Sometimes ya gotta laugh
We had to delay our boosters until today as we'd had Covid. I've got a bit of a sore arm this evening but I don't think it's the vaccine at fault but a rather heavy handed vaccinator. Still, I'd rather that than the alternative, especially as the Omicron variant seems to be gaining traction in the UK now. (4 cases in Wales, 336 in UK today.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

I agree. If Fanny gets too out of line, and doesn't treat him good enough, he could always do vlogs filling us all in on THE MISSING YEAR of info about how his and Fannys secret relationship developed.

Reactions: 19
On the news they said ppl weren’t showing up for the booste - load of bollix … we tried over the last 2 weekends suppose to be a walk in ….

Couldn’t get into the centre !!!!

Glad you have yours … am awaiting a call from the pharmacy

Hoping everyone is doing ok

Reactions: 22
It was very busy but well organised. (Probably 100 people passed through while we were there). We were there for 25 mins, including the 15 min observation period afterwards. Hope you are able to get yours soon.

Reactions: 13

Well, if Billy is closing up the Chateau for the winter, and Teabag HAS to move into the gardners cottage, then maybe he better grab himself a ladder and do without stairs whether he likes it or not.

Reactions: 15
I dont think hes playing away but dont think he treats her very well. I hope im wrong and would be happy to be!

Reactions: 5
...you know...it’s kind of shitty...and definitely a double standard to think it’s just a-ok to call thin women ‘bags of bones’...no one used derogatory terms toward annalise...we all come here with our own insecurities...histories...mindsets...and backgrounds...and I am not sensitive about being thin...but...f-ing hell...really...SJ isn’t a bag of bones either...just the other day she was said to have gained weight...

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.