The Chateau Diaries #9 Venetian crown while the chateau burns down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I so agree with you there that one person can fulfil our every need.

Reactions: 2
Some has occurred and I’m going to have to leave... I may be back soon... sleuths keep an eye out...

Reactions: 6
Exactly! Nothing was wrapped!!!

Reactions: 5
Maybe ‘Henri The Ghost' should join the 21st century and extend his protective services to the virtual world... jeez

Reactions: 11
do I understand it correctly that you go to "relax" somewhere where someone else would assume responsibility for you? I can imagine that easily

Last edited:
That's very interesting about Jill Scott. Stephanie should watch herself or else her and her chatible causes could see stripes and bars one of these days.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if the phoneline between Trotter Towers and Chateau Disneyland is engaged - or if this is really no surprise to them?
If your arrest history was that easily searchable, wouldn't you open with that if you were offering financial advice? Like, "Oh I spent 6 months in the Pen for that. Would not recommend!" At the very least.

Yes it is why I asked. Also i found UK people of this generation had a completely different attitude to.drugs. No doubt re party boy.
Pretty gay boys do coke at clubs. It's a rite of passage. He's reached an age were he'll probably only dabble in the future.

Reactions: 13
[QUOTE="witchgrass, post: 3520556, member: 151556"
Pretty gay boys do coke at clubs. It's a rite of passage. He's reached an age were he'll probably only dabble in the future.
[/QUOTE]
Could explain why he seems to come to life at Lalande!

Reactions: 8
Is everyone in here pining over an ex, or they are pining for you? When I'm done with someone, I am done, done. I haven't revisited the bedroom with any of my exes and we are all still friends. Friends, except for one: the year of "the Narcissist who moved in with twin sons", and I took that one ZNC as quickly as I could make sure the kids had a roof over their heads. Other than that one, there isn't a weird dynamic with any of us. The narc did spend a lot of time trying to convince my friends I was the narcissist, however, but narcissists always show their ass pretty quickly and move on to completely new friends.

Could explain why he seems to come to life at Lalande!
Those people are too nerdy for cocaine.

So Curt (god bless Kurt) uploaded the zoom interview to his youtube. Pollinating...
Hot Girls Video XXX gives it a thumbs up!

View attachment 388342

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
daily dose ..
I swear I’m hyperventilating
re opened the bar

It’s on YouTube ...... enjoy

Definitely too small for Annalise, beautiful though she is. Maybe she could use it as one if those hairdressing gowns where you put your arms in with it back to front?

Once upon a time in the 1980s

In the beginning....

There was a tiny bungalow
With a semi detached beside

Then the other semi detached made a whole
2 houses

Then came a stately home

Night now ...... she’s only short the 7 dawerfs

Reactions: 4
Once upon a time in the 1980s

In the beginning....

There was a tiny bungalow
With a semi detached beside

Then the other semi detached made a whole
2 houses

Then came a stately home

Night now ...... she’s only short the 7 dawerfs
He's really handsome, but I can't stop wishing he were Russell Brand asking the questions instead of flappy bird Curt.

Ugh...he's a terrible conversationalist. He's so lucky it's her carrying the conversation.

"I tell a lot of Egyptologists that" Sure, Kurt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.