The Chateau Diaries #8 Nous sommes tous VALERIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I look at her and hear her I shudder. Professional exploitative grifter of the highest order. IMO.

I think she’s a bit of a mickey dodger...
When it comes to men like Mason or von Fokker, nous sommes tous mickey dodgers. 😂 I know I would be.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fokker is a bit of an excitement/risk junkie who hangs around with Jort Kelder; one of the worst scumbags in Dutch society. The latter has a name of throwing young women out of his home, "the folowing morning", like used trash. He is pretentious, fakes his accent, wears very expensive clothes, but is just from a very ordinary, lower middle-class background in Rotterdam. Neither of these men have any integrity, class or humanity whatsoever. A few months ago, Kelder complained that lockdown was a waste of time, because "why should we waste our time protecting fat 80 year olds?". :sick:
Ewwww 🤢

A few months ago, Kelder complained that lockdown was a waste of time, because "why should we waste our time protecting fat 80 year olds?".
How horrible of Jort to say that about his dear friend The Fokker 😱 Jort also looks he's pushing 80

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ewwww 🤢

A few months ago, Kelder complained that lockdown was a waste of time, because "why should we waste our time protecting fat 80 year olds?".
How horrible of Jort to say that about his dear friend The Fokker 😱 Jort also looks he's pushing 80
They both look like they have spent about 40 years in a male brothel... :sick:😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I vote for Heathcliff to do it!
Yes!!!

I am already bored of Stephanie. The chateau was more hunting lodge than grand. No high ceilings, ballrooms, etc.

I am loving the Fokker photos, he reeks of clASS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder in general if anybody at all donates money then?
he is getting more in patreon that some people get for working full time.

he also works / self employed at least two days at lala land.

he also gets paid through YouTube.

He also had a few gofund me that has funded any work they have done so far.

as for premier yes there is always someone donating when people premier. I haven’t notice them previously premiering so can’t say how much they made through that.

Reactions: 4
Dan the man saw some sense then :unsure:

between his gofunds patreon I think that’s the right decision.

10 brownie points.
I can’t read this / won’t download... Dan doing/not doing what please ???
Yes!!!

I am already bored of Stephanie. The chateau was more hunting lodge than grand. No high ceilings, ballrooms, etc.

I am loving the Fokker photos, he reeks of clASS
He looks filthy. And not in a good way 😂🍑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think I'd rather watch paint dry! 🤭
Power yoga? Haha. Chi gong? Where? Probably broke his neck at yoga....

as for premier yes there is always someone donating when people premier. I haven’t notice them previously premiering so can’t say how much they made through that.
If it's more then 30 euro per chat it's more than he earns when gardening in an hour. So worth sitting and saying hi

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If it's more then 30 euro per chat it's more than he earns when gardening in an hour. So worth sitting and saying hi
Dan could genuinely do with buying some teeth (implants, bridge, etc.). Those missing teeth will cause the others to loosen.

Far more important than any work on his house, because if he does not act soon, it will end up either costing a fortune or he will lose all of his teeth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
💃 🕺 funny but a bit sad too. He seems rather lost to me. In the video where SJ interviewed him he as good as said he packed up completely and left a month early, then couldn’t return when the pandemic got more serious because he had nothing to go back to. So he carried on to La Lande.

Basically all his eggs are in her basket (the one Elusive Nic dumps biscuits and chocolate in ? ) Sometimes you catch glimpses of Selmar looking so sad, say in her Gift Grab vlogs ((in the background when the camera isn’t focused on him - or sitting back when the girls are dancing). He’s in the Shat-Eau but he’s not really in with the crowd. Bet he’s a loner and a drifter, and has found a sense of belonging there. Even though you can see a mile off that he doesn’t belong there .

Oh dear . More like a toddler movement class than any yoga I’ve ever seen. Tedious 🥱
Nati should not wear such pants 🩳

Reactions: 3

My suspision is that the endgoal is to direct ppl to donate through patreon i bc it cuts way less than yt

Reactions: 5
I did but tells you to order it officially for like 11-14 pounds, which is not that crazy, but one has to wait till they send it to you by mail
it will be a month before it is delivered, not worth it when we already know who he is.

well, after not reading here since b4 xmas it has moved on a pace especially with the input of a friend of a friend clara. Interesting!!

my summary of events ..

The Dutch couple started at La La Lande around Nov 17th/18th 2014 and left around autumn 2017. Last post on IG Jan 2018 calling the lake area a swamp. They started the B&B during their time there. Well, Well, Well What a surprise!!! Not! And no surprise that little Hitler threw them out to get free electrical work done. They had done their job, they were of no more use. Like mother like daughter. They buy a one up one down house literally down the road from la la lande and got shafted by their French neighbour building the berlin wall on the boundary of their veg garden. Sounds like France has not been that good for them.
A fire at the chateau in 2017 from a professionally installed system. Sounds odd. Was probably done on the cheap.
At the end of the day her folly of a chateau is just a large dolls house to play with. She was never a serious chateau/home owner and never will be. It's just a party pad for herself and her friends to 'play' in and we all know what adults do when they 'play'. She has never wanted a career/job and she has never applied herself to running a chateau business. People who feel sorry for her or even supportive of her are brain dead. She would chew you up and spit you out quicker than the rats that have previously inhabited her building.

2nd June 2018 – SJ’s then boyfriend left la la lande permanently. Ludwig?
1610316237608.png

Tess Hoffman – @countessawess owns (or owned) Chateau de Rochfolle which is literally up the road from La La Lande and owns property in Venice.

Heathcliffe happily does the dirty on his wife and often :oops:. Personally after seeing SJ dance I doubt she is that exciting as a sexual conquest. She's a taker not a giver remember.

People seem to think BG needs protecting but I don’t think so. That woman will have form. The two people who posted her photo on here could easily access her back story but haven’t been forthcoming.

Ruth Kelly is 39 yrs old this year, 2021. She grew up in Bishops Hull, Taunton, Devon and her mother is also an author. She went to Wellington School, Somerset which is an independent school therefore you pay to go there.

SJ has been given pocket money by her friends in the past like some sort of child or brothel madam. Perhaps being paid for services rendered like most good time girls.

Isabelle has a house in Framlingham, Suffolk next door to Gerry Grady. Does she have a place in London as well or does she just use SJ’s flat?

There weren’t that many reviews on her workaway page in 2019 which I found odd as reviewing your host and vice versa is the thing to do for workaway.

She does plead poverty regardless of the luxury items she buys. The three co-owners could easily fund the renovations or simply sell up, cut their losses and move on. The fact that we are in a global pandemic says it all. She wouldn’t have the patreon amounts if people weren’t stuck at home in an emotional and physical vacuum. Also says something about their lives/minds if they need SJ and her tripe to bring them joy. She never stipulated do not send gifts but please feel free to donate to these charities.

And yes it is completely out of order that all those people crossed international borders to have xmas dinner at the chateau. But hey, them and all the rest of the entitled people are just doing whatever the duck they want. Personally I think the authorities and certain peoples workplaces should be investigating especially when they have clearly shown themselves in a global vlog. My partner works for a well known high ranking global company and they were all told in no uncertain terms not to travel abroad. I know for sure that it would be instant dismissal if someone did this and to add insult to injury they were visible in a vacuous vlog.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
If we want to talk about problematic grifters ... Marie posted on Instagram today that she was listening to a podcast interview with Rachel Hollis. I don’t know if she is popular across the pond, but over here she’s manipulated her way through the internet to become a famous self help author. I’m legitimately worried about Marie if she is a Rachel Hollis fan 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.