The Chateau Diaries #8 Nous sommes tous VALERIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone feeling to ask SJ your pressing questions? Here is your chance

View attachment 382271
And the great 👍 cash 💰 exchange begins

Speaking tours ....$$$$$$$
Virtual appearance....$$$$$$

It will make patron look like pocket money 💵

Now that is a “Zoom- bomb” opportunity if ever there was one. Tempted, so tempted.
Tattle.life constitution obligation to ask the serious questions .... ☺

Almost sick 🤕 with the excitement

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 382271
Good grief. Is he the one that wrote a 600 page book on Egyptian stuff in his 20’s ... did he send the blue and white spode plate with a slash of yellow ? I may be confused. So many plates, so much Spode, so many gifts. So much yellow ...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good grief. Is he the one that wrote a 600 page book on Egyptian stuff in his 20’s ... did he send the blue and white spode plate with a slash of yellow ? I may be confused. So many plates, so much Spode, so many gifts. So much yellow ...
Wasn't he the one collaborating with Brenda on the dodgy toile? She seemed to talk about him quite a bit.

• Wow
although I think it's obvious to anyone who regularly watches her vlogs that she isn't poverty stricken.
We are also going to have to agree / disagree
These people are so blind sighted by reality. An example her posting about taking a break. Fan after fan commenting about how she is over worked must rest. Poor Stephanie she’s worked so hard she must get some rest. Fans attacking fans for no reason other than because poor Stephanie is so overworked. Filming and editing a gift opening is not a days work. Neither are the other videos. Yes she has done Vlogmas but so have other you tubers. If anything they would have been the least amount of effort to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I would like to think that Brenda Forest Gump Gibbons was rebuked. Alas I don't think SJ has the brains to care. The expansion of the name allows her to start exploiting/expanding the group - there's a book club, cooking section, etc
This is now her life. That's the threat of not going anywhere.
Is DB on the cusp of starting her own vlog complete with competitions, cookery demos, designer dents in homemade cushion tutorials, masterclass in M.Potts photographs being animated and a language tutorial in Donegal colloquialisms!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How do you know that she bought the app in Islington 24 years ago, @sandro37 ?
Search in land registry, one can see full buying price, date, her bday all publicly available
I am seriously grateful that the law to access information exist and is preventing these sarlatans to defraud inocent people

Reactions: 15

View attachment 382271
I see Brenda has been busy!

On a serious note, where is Stephanie’s judgement? She went to Oxford, she knows this guy not an “Egyptologist”. At best he’s a fantasist, at worst a conman. Either way he’s seriously creepy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
🚨🚨 breaking tattle news 🚨🚨

Billy Spielberg has been very busy

Roll up the trotters ... this time next year ... Rodney we’ll be millionaires......
👏👏👏👏👏

Above board and not a drop of patron in sight sit up LOTL ... the boys have been fiscally busy .... loving 🥰 it

Chateau Rescue

Send message

Broadcasting & media production company

@chateaurescue

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see Brenda’s been busy!

On a serious note, where is Stephanie’s judgement? She went to Oxford, she knows this guy not an “Egyptologist”. At best he’s a fantasist, at worst a conman. Either way he’s seriously creepy.
He is a friend of the family. Check out mummy's FB...

Seems like an Egyptian version of Philip, but I doubt he is very knowledgeable in the area. Then again, SJ might think she's an Egyptologist herself...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Equally there are tons of instances which make it abundantly clear she's not strapped for cash either such as the times she's been shopping in Paris and bought ridiculously expensive candles or been to the Limoges shop and bought 100 euro plates.

Honestly if these poor, poor old folk who supposedly give Stephanie all their hard earned savings or those people who have to wait until the end of the month to donate to her are as gullible as all that then they surely wouldn't have any money left to send to Stephanie - they'd have already given it all to those people that come to their doors pretending to be deaf to get them to buy a £10 duster, the local one legged pigeon support group or the charity muggers on every high street!
they don’t though do they. These people bask in the joy of giving and attention they get. One woman recently was jumping for joy at the excitement of seeing her gift opened. Think she said she could jump for joy for days.

For instance super fan post on her own fb about some family member fundraising for let’s say 2k now that person probably spend more than that on travels and gifts etc. But at the time she couldn’t have funded that for a family member.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

View attachment 382271
Maybe someone can direct him here, we have some burning questions :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

We are also going to have to agree / disagree
These people are so blind sighted by reality. An example her posting about taking a break. Fan after fan commenting about how she is over worked must rest. Poor Stephanie she’s worked so hard she must get some rest. Fans attacking fans for no reason other than because poor Stephanie is so overworked. Filming and editing a gift opening is not a days work. Neither are the other videos. Yes she has done Vlogmas but so have other you tubers. If anything they would have been the least amount of effort to do.
Maybe they count faking and pretending as a hard labour, but it seems effortless to her

She let the St Cecile missing head stained glass sit for SIX YEARS due to an unpaid bill of 2000€. Yet went on countless vacations while she could have been running the BnB or one of the renovations. So she most definitely gives the Poor Me routine very subtly.
Hmmm buggering off on holiday and leaving a Saint without a head and then shagging Edmond von Fokker. Stephanie, I keep trying to defend you here but Jesus Christ you don't make things easy for me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.