Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
I agree, Antoine was bored out of his nut, and Selmar was the only person doing anything remotely interesting to a pre teen boy. Jeez. My prediction is Antoine will get some bro time on the digger with Dan, and perhaps Amaury -- his rival in the inheritance sweepstakes -- will start to teach him how to make shutters. There's plenty to keep Antoine amused if the older guys feel like being generous. Why wouldn't Marie have organized local companions for basketball and kid life or something, I can't begin to understand.
i don’t know. He isn’t making the impression of a craftsman, or basketball player. Maybe he and Davy should share the pipe of peace and browse eBay for more playmobil villa stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Sami Lee

VIP Member
Think that was the best 1/2 hour I have spent on YT in a long time. Thank you for sharing this channel - I do not think it is so OT because this is someone truly restoring and doing a job worthy of having Patreons. Subscribing to her - she is fabulllous
That was interesting. Thank you for sharing.The woman certainly has her own unique way of perceiving the world. She has wonderful production values, albeit manifesting in a decidedly Gothic manner! But I'm not sure about wanting one's guests to feel 'comfortable and cared for but a little wary and suspicious' in her house. Bit of an oxymoronic theme there!

• Heart

nuff said

The hairy Russian baker appeared to have a "six head" in that departing video.😲😲. I hadn't noticed it before. She and Her Ladyship seemed more aware of the fakeness and over zealous "acting" by certain members of the "team". Not as naive as earlier volunteers???? Not as easily blinded by the sunshine rays of SJ???
She’s most definitely a ‘super fan’ of the shitooo vloggers, but of who I wouldn’t be sure. All very fake in not wanting to be on camera and then sitting centre stage throughout the last kitchen ‘scene’. As mentioned already by another, all very boring now as the vlogs are merging.

Wilhelm

Think that was the best 1/2 hour I have spent on YT in a long time. Thank you for sharing this channel - I do not think it is so OT because this is someone truly restoring and doing a job worthy of having Patreons. Subscribing to her - she is fabulllous
She also had a series on netflix:)

• Wow

Rory

VIP Member
@Clara Burnett just a timeline question. I'm confused how Nic found out in advance SJ had let the cat out of the bag re his family travelling to La La.

SJ announced she is 1 vweek ahead in vlogs. Then in a vlog she announced Nic and family would be travelling to LaLa. Then in chat she said she was in Brussels. How did they see this in advance to change travel plans?

• Wow

Ginginger

Chatty Member
and one last thing-was Squirrel Nutkins sent away in order for her to deal with all of this without his Support Squirrel Skills because she needs to secure the partners okay to add him to her list of dependents and she didn’t want them to see it on the bottom line before she’d had a prep session with them regarding ”the accounts?”
Support Squirrel Skills🤣🤣🤣. He surely didn’t like being forced into her lie.

or did the patrons specifically pay for the equipment on the understanding that Selmar would get it. Then it is his, isn't it?
I have wondered this too… is it his?? IJ likely sorted out this cringe conversation. There was likely never any question…

This was explained previously on the vlogs and spoken about here a few times in various threads .
Wasn’t SSB on the phone with the glorious Brenda G (hi BG, I see your Tattle account is still active😉) when he arrived?

OneMoonbeam

Chatty Member
Mini apron 😈😈😈
Couldn’t help yourself …
( tell no ONE ☝ honestly… knew you’d be back )

you were glorious befor ….
However in this instance…

- when you are the chief justices…
You can issue a warrant

View attachment 788002
Hard to be a Mini Apron when I'm not in SA and never have been 🙄
Nor have I (thankfully) never been near the HMN.
I question quite a lot, wanting to distinguish between supposition and fact.
Have I ruffled feathers? Hhmmmm.....

oooLaLande

VIP Member
That girl has a good heart, and definitely makes fun of herself all the time- what you see is what you get- it's so refreshing! And, she always makes time to shout out to her subscribers and posts pictures with them on her channel when she meets paths with them.
She is also one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen! With that face and body, she could walk any runway imo! :love:

• Heart

oooLaLande

VIP Member
Another day, another thread, and another 800 euors has been pumped into SJ's PayPal account ...
This went over my head... who gave her 800 Euros? Did I miss something?
in my defense, it's been a chaotic early morning and I am just sitting down to drink my first coffee of the day. :coffee: