The Chateau Diaries #7 Chateaux ignored, add to the hoard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I now declare that je suis Valerie I would like to say that I had a message from Virtual Assistant Yvonne. Without going into detail she has her own personal worries at the moment. I guess she is another victim of the manipulative chatelaine. Hopefully she will get out of the role soon & not be tarred with the same brush. As you say, I hope that I have given some pause for thought with her fans. Maybe some of the other party collaborators will see that not everyone is on Team Stephanie. I think today, when I heard of someone else I know who is quite ill with Covid it made me see red & I saw the bloody message from lazy arse, narcissist SJ & I couldn't resist breaking cover. Nous sommes tous Valerie x
Deeply impressed on so many levels. Respect 🙇‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just a thought 💭

But LOTL or princess shitstirrer is always BEHIND a staff member.. aka Yvonne / natti
... super fan DB or Unpaid Jill

It’s never Stephanie ...
for crying out loud she couldn’t be arsed to announce it herself 😳

She had a virtual assistant do it FOR her

In the words of a fabulous female singer .. RIP Amy Winehouse

Why don’t you come on over Valerie
aka @princessandthepea
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I adore the bones of ya ...🤩🤩🤩

Good for you ... kudos ....♥
You made my Jan 6th small Christmas 🎄 superb ..

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
If I had an instagram account, I would leave some interesting comments there. Her posts seem to be written by her (maybe not…who knows). All other pages are managed by her minions. Even Gerry is the one to notify when there is a delay uploading the vlogs (which happens quite often)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just a thought 💭

But LOTL or princess shitstirrer is always BEHIND a staff member.. aka Yvonne / natti

It’s never Stephanie ...
for crying out loud she couldn’t be arsed to announce it herself 😳

She had a virtual assistant do it FOR her

In the words of a fabulous female singer .. RIP Amy Winehouse

Why don’t you come on over Valerie
aka @princessandthepea
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I adore the bones of ya ...🤩🤩🤩

Good for you ... kudos ....♥
You made my Jan 6th small Christmas 🎄 superb ..

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Ah thanks. I'm going into hiding in case the Brenda mammies track me down...!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes, she wants to be loved by all and never admit to being wrong about anything so she will hide behind others and let them face the criticism and deal with the fallout. I could also imagine her using others as scapegoats if necessary. Nothing will ever be her fault, even though the whole set up revolves around her and is designed to fulfil her many needs. She is an incredibly needy and entitled person and would never face up to negative feedback. She's infallible, like the pope!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As I now declare that je suis Valerie I would like to say that I had a message from Virtual Assistant Yvonne. Without going into detail she has her own personal worries at the moment. I guess she is another victim of the manipulative chatelaine. Hopefully she will get out of the role soon & not be tarred with the same brush. As you say, I hope that I have given some pause for thought with her fans. Maybe some of the other party collaborators will see that not everyone is on Team Stephanie. I think today, when I heard of someone else I know who is quite ill with Covid it made me see red & I saw the bloody message from lazy arse, narcissist SJ & I couldn't resist breaking cover. Nous sommes tous Valerie x
Previous message was for you @Princess and the Pea .🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️ Deep respect for how you did that and the articulate way you handled it and got the message across. I hope your friend recovers speedily from Covid and you stay safe. It can only be a matter of time before Covid hits CDLL.
BBCNews tonight states that at least 1 in 30 living in London has Covid. It puts into perspective the ridiculous irresponsible behaviour at Lalande over Xmas and new year ...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I reckon she’s pre recorded some stuff and gone off on a jaunt , hence reduced scheduling. “Work related” of course. She will have left the others to take down the decorations etc, and waft back when it’s done. Betcha.

Reactions: 14
I loved the expression he used: "old infant"! It fits SJ perfectly. The more we see the gift grabs, the more she looks amd acts like a spoilt child!
I watched quite a bit of gift grab because I wanted to see someone additional guests in the mirrors but the only juicy thing I saw was SJ suddenly transforming into a child who got sweets and just doesn't want to share, it was almost as if something possessed her or if she transformed mentally into her childhood and was competing with Antoine and kind of was stressed that he would take more of HER sweets - so pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I reckon she’s pre recorded some stuff and gone off on a jaunt , hence reduced scheduling. “Work related” of course. She will have left the others to take down the decorations etc, and waft back when it’s done. Betcha.
The volunteers will have been "voluntold" what she expects to see done upon her return

• Haha
Previous message was for you @Princess and the Pea .🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️ Deep respect for how you did that and the articulate way you handled it and got the message across. I hope your friend recovers speedily from Covid and you stay safe. It can only be a matter of time before Covid hits CDLL.
BBCNews tonight states that at least 1 in 30 living in London has Covid. It puts into perspective the ridiculous irresponsible behaviour at Lalande over Xmas and new year ...
Thank you. I tried to keep it cordial. Just highlighted their nuttiness I felt if I looked polite. Frankly a bit disappointed that I didn't flush Brenda out, but hey..there's always tomorrow!!! Too many people getting it now, close to home. Scary stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thank you. I tried to keep it cordial. Just highlighted their nuttiness I felt if I looked polite. Frankly a bit disappointed that I didn't flush Brenda out, but hey..there's always tomorrow!!! Too many people getting it now, close to home. Scary stuff.
So many key workers having an awful Christmas and New Year , knackered from the last wave and dreading what’s to come - and meanwhile she’s living it Large and breaking the rules. Key workers working hard for their money, people loosing their livelihoods - SJ and crew drowning in gifts and patronage and flaunting it. Saddened.

• Heart
So many key workers having an awful Christmas and New Year , knackered from the last wave and dreading what’s to come - and meanwhile she’s living it Large and breaking the rules. Key workers working hard for their money, people loosing their livelihoods - SJ and crew drowning in gifts and patronage and flaunting it. Saddened.
and lets remind everyone, it is not just her breaking rules, the bunch of self-absorbed people who joint this is astounding and I am sure if some more ould some more would

• Heart
Philips nostrils have got to place him in the high risk category........

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I learned a new word today: Unfan! The Urban Dictionary tells me it is "the act of becoming a fan of an entity on Facebook in order to publicly criticise said entity". Never too old to learn:)

Today's Valeriegate has been fascinating. It drew out the very worst of superfans, but I like to think that all of the people that took part or read the thread, however much they might protest, have had a little seed of doubt planted in their minds about the lalanders' conduct over the Xmas period regarding covid. It's not about preserving the fairy tale , or about rules and regulations, or about personal beliefs, it's about simply being sensible and caring for yourself and for others. Even if your government says that gatherings are allowed it doesn't mean to say that you should have them. For me, if there is even the slightest risk then the decision is easy. None of those people needed to be there.

I believe that LOTLL would have garnered a lot more respect (and followers = $$$) if she had cancelled the Xmas/New Year celebrations and shown solidarity with all her fans around the world, not one of which could possibly have been untouched by covid. Just imagine the sympathy, PR and patrons that would have poured in if she had vlogged herself alone at the shatoo at Xmas, wandering around with blankets and hot water bottles, dreaming of all the wonderful things she was going to do when things were back to normal. (The icing on the cake would have been if that falling tree had actually damaged the chapel - just think of all the extra money that could have brought in :LOL:.

A final thought: much as I enjoyed all the comments on SJ Personal FB today, I wonder if there is going to be a vacancy for a Virtual Assistant very soon. I'm sure SJ would have wanted it to have been nipped in the bud early on and not allowed to go on so long. Yvonne will be on the naughty step tonight. Who will apply? My money is on Jill Scott, unless of course Brenda steps in..........
Oh, I am sooooo looking forward to covid free christmas! How many guests will she then have? All her friends and family and patreons? Trillion volunteers to cook for them all and to decorate 100s of xmas trees? A huge tent in the garden since she has no other room to set up the huge table for all? It will be truely magical

Very insightful comments @FeatherBee . I didn’t look up the meaning of ‘unfan’ - lessons indeed! I agree with you that if SJ had of pulled back a bit on the ‘festivities’ she would have reaped long term kudos and benefits. Also agree that the admins and ‘personal assistants’ fell short, but that is to be expected when these roles are filled by well-meaning folk who don’t have the requisite skills. I think ‘we’ at Tattle saw this coming. Very interesting indeed.
Imagine: "due to obvious reasons we will have an intimate Christmas this year with only the 5 of us. " 1000 more of gifts would have arrived to console her. 3 months of xmas cadeaux for us. Maybe it was even better this way?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And she is the daughter of a health care worker… Oh right, that only counts when bragging about mummy being the youngest senior nurse in Scotland at the time...

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.