The Chateau Diaries #7 Chateaux ignored, add to the hoard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are not worth your time. A lady in the comments compared it to Lord of the Flies, and I agree with her. Goes to show what a disgusting bunch of mindless idiots they are...

BTW I reported Jennie Sax for her comment on FB.
I have reported her comments too.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I reported her as well, also sent her a nasty msg on facebook. What a piece. I have a feeling Stephanie's time will be coming to an end sooner rather than we think.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh boy- I hope that nobody is ill from the revolving Chateau door through the holidays. I found this site when i first started getting put off by the gifts and the creation of the gift channel. Felt like there was something wrong with my perspective since the youtube comments were always pro send it all. Was grateful to find others with similar mindset and I hope that we can see a return to the video style that attracted us all to CD.

I can not see the posts on facebook about gathering.
It
isn’t patron 10% ? And wasn’t she getting charitable status which means she won’t pay tax. Either way there is so much that she can probably tax deduct. She’s making a killing. Saw she said 100% of YouTube earningsgo to the chateau. What funds her life then?

I do think petherick is the real winner. He hardly uploads and still makes tons. Not to mentionhis just giving. Or whatever else went straight to his PayPal or bank account from some die hard fans that didn’t want him to pay a fee to patreon or YouTube.
Really unbelievable, nothing since his kitchen finished. Unless he doesn't come up soon with some new project I don't know what he can possibly post. Though it seems he is forced to film for Bily.

Reactions: 7
Oh my, the LOTLL Facebook defence comments are beyond ridiculous. One says “Valerie should be kicked out of this group for unfan conduct”. Huh?????

Exceptional work Agents. One can still be a ‘fan’ and question the judgement of the chatelaine on occasion. Once again, the near real time nature of the edited YT vlog medium proves to be fascinating. Add in the real time social media aspect, and the $$$, and life for the amateur modern ‘star’ gets ‘interesting’.

• Heart
It

Really unbelievable, nothing since his kitchen finished. Unless he doesn't come up soon with some new project I don't know what he can possibly post. Though it seems he is forced to film for Bily.
well he gofunded 26k I think to renovate thegardeners cottage and so far he has done a makedo kitchen so he could have a pretend Christmas in it. He could do several vids on finishing. Kitchen bathroom bedroom. Considering the aga was a two part vid I suspect he could go for a few months before it’s finnishEd. Sourcing a roll top bath re enamelling and installing it could be six vids in itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my, the LOTLL Facebook defence comments are beyond ridiculous. One says “Valerie should be kicked out of this group for unfan conduct”. Huh?????

Exceptional work Agents. One can still be a ‘fan’ and question the judgement of the chatelaine on occasion. Once again, the near real time nature of the edited YT vlog medium proves to be fascinating. Add in the real time social media aspect, and the $$$, and life for the amateur modern ‘star’ gets ‘interesting’.
So dim, they don't even realise that you don't have to be a fan to comment. ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ok Tattlers. I think my job is done. Keep rattling the cage.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot (983).png
Screenshot (984).png

Additional Health and Safety Measures: This property takes additional health and hygiene measures to make your safety a top priority
Stuff follows all safety guidelines from local authorities

Zusätzliche Gesundheits- und Sicherheitsmaßnahmen

Sicherheitseinrichtungen
  • Personal befolgt alle Sicherheitsrichtlinien der örtlichen Behörden

Found on booking.com Château de Lalande translation google translate

• Wow
Reactions: 9

I learned a new word today: Unfan! The Urban Dictionary tells me it is "the act of becoming a fan of an entity on Facebook in order to publicly criticise said entity". Never too old to learn:)

Today's Valeriegate has been fascinating. It drew out the very worst of superfans, but I like to think that all of the people that took part or read the thread, however much they might protest, have had a little seed of doubt planted in their minds about the lalanders' conduct over the Xmas period regarding covid. It's not about preserving the fairy tale , or about rules and regulations, or about personal beliefs, it's about simply being sensible and caring for yourself and for others. Even if your government says that gatherings are allowed it doesn't mean to say that you should have them. For me, if there is even the slightest risk then the decision is easy. None of those people needed to be there.

I believe that LOTLL would have garnered a lot more respect (and followers = $$$) if she had cancelled the Xmas/New Year celebrations and shown solidarity with all her fans around the world, not one of which could possibly have been untouched by covid. Just imagine the sympathy, PR and patrons that would have poured in if she had vlogged herself alone at the shatoo at Xmas, wandering around with blankets and hot water bottles, dreaming of all the wonderful things she was going to do when things were back to normal. (The icing on the cake would have been if that falling tree had actually damaged the chapel - just think of all the extra money that could have brought in :LOL:.

A final thought: much as I enjoyed all the comments on SJ Personal FB today, I wonder if there is going to be a vacancy for a Virtual Assistant very soon. I'm sure SJ would have wanted it to have been nipped in the bud early on and not allowed to go on so long. Yvonne will be on the naughty step tonight. Who will apply? My money is on Jill Scott, unless of course Brenda steps in..........

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder why it's only in German - they don't seem to attract many German guests, maybe people wouldn't be bothered googling It. Btw only Ryan of all people was subdued & upset in his vlog mentioning Covid. Billy & Phil blithely roaming around vlogging the same car loadin...sorry too boring to go on describing It.

Reactions: 6
Very insightful comments @FeatherBee . I didn’t look up the meaning of ‘unfan’ - lessons indeed! I agree with you that if SJ had of pulled back a bit on the ‘festivities’ she would have reaped long term kudos and benefits. Also agree that the admins and ‘personal assistants’ fell short, but that is to be expected when these roles are filled by well-meaning folk who don’t have the requisite skills. I think ‘we’ at Tattle saw this coming. Very interesting indeed.

Hi Steffi, this one is for you

all you are is potential...
Highly doubt she would understand a word of this! Real people end up with real people. From what she has shared, SJ doesn’t seem to attract the sharpest knives in the drawer… The finest tools in the shed are not maleable to her vast array of emotional caprices.

Reactions: 3
So dim, they don't even realise that you don't have to be a fan to comment. ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ok Tattlers. I think my job is done. Keep rattling the cage.
View attachment 375487View attachment 375494

Additional Health and Safety Measures: This property takes additional health and hygiene measures to make your safety a top priority
Stuff follows all safety guidelines from local authorities

Zusätzliche Gesundheits- und Sicherheitsmaßnahmen

Sicherheitseinrichtungen
  • Personal befolgt alle Sicherheitsrichtlinien der örtlichen Behörden

Found on booking.com Château de Lalande translation google translate
maybe someone could file a claim against the booking com that they have false claims on their web ?

@sandro37 ...loved "the old infant"..a good fit. Couldn't match the title with the content though ??
I think the title is misleading, it is part of some longer lecture this is just an excerpt about adult infants with mere potential like our steffi

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I learned a new word today: Unfan! The Urban Dictionary tells me it is "the act of becoming a fan of an entity on Facebook in order to publicly criticise said entity". Never too old to learn:)

Today's Valeriegate has been fascinating. It drew out the very worst of superfans, but I like to think that all of the people that took part or read the thread, however much they might protest, have had a little seed of doubt planted in their minds about the lalanders' conduct over the Xmas period regarding covid. It's not about preserving the fairy tale , or about rules and regulations, or about personal beliefs, it's about simply being sensible and caring for yourself and for others. Even if your government says that gatherings are allowed it doesn't mean to say that you should have them. For me, if there is even the slightest risk then the decision is easy. None of those people needed to be there.

I believe that LOTLL would have garnered a lot more respect (and followers = $$$) if she had cancelled the Xmas/New Year celebrations and shown solidarity with all her fans around the world, not one of which could possibly have been untouched by covid. Just imagine the sympathy, PR and patrons that would have poured in if she had vlogged herself alone at the shatoo at Xmas, wandering around with blankets and hot water bottles, dreaming of all the wonderful things she was going to do when things were back to normal. (The icing on the cake would have been if that falling tree had actually damaged the chapel - just think of all the extra money that could have brought in :LOL:.

A final thought: much as I enjoyed all the comments on SJ Personal FB today, I wonder if there is going to be a vacancy for a Virtual Assistant very soon. I'm sure SJ would have wanted it to have been nipped in the bud early on and not allowed to go on so long. Yvonne will be on the naughty step tonight. Who will apply? My money is on Jill Scott, unless of course Brenda steps in..........
As I now declare that je suis Valerie I would like to say that I had a message from Virtual Assistant Yvonne. Without going into detail she has her own personal worries at the moment. I guess she is another victim of the manipulative chatelaine. Hopefully she will get out of the role soon & not be tarred with the same brush. As you say, I hope that I have given some pause for thought with her fans. Maybe some of the other party collaborators will see that not everyone is on Team Stephanie. I think today, when I heard of someone else I know who is quite ill with Covid it made me see red & I saw the bloody message from lazy arse, narcissist SJ & I couldn't resist breaking cover. Nous sommes tous Valerie x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Very insightful comments @FeatherBee . I didn’t look up the meaning of ‘unfan’ - lessons indeed! I agree with you that if SJ had of pulled back a bit on the ‘festivities’ she would have reaped long term kudos and benefits. Also agree that the admins and ‘personal assistants’ fell short, but that is to be expected when these roles are filled by well-meaning folk who don’t have the requisite skills. I think ‘we’ at Tattle saw this coming. Very interesting indeed.
Just a thought 💭

But LOTL or princess shitstirrer is always BEHIND a staff member.. aka Yvonne / natti
... super fan DB or Unpaid Jill

It’s never Stephanie ...
for crying out loud she couldn’t be arsed to announce it herself 😳

She had a virtual assistant do it FOR her

As I now declare that je suis Valerie I would like to say that I had a message from Virtual Assistant Yvonne. Without going into detail she has her own personal worries at the moment. I guess she is another victim of the manipulative chatelaine. Hopefully she will get out of the role soon & not be tarred with the same brush. As you say, I hope that I have given some pause for thought with her fans. Maybe some of the other party collaborators will see that not everyone is on Team Stephanie. I think today, when I heard of someone else I know who is quite ill with Covid it made me see red & I saw the bloody message from lazy arse, narcissist SJ & I couldn't resist breaking cover. Nous sommes tous Valerie x
In the words of a fabulous female singer .. RIP Amy Winehouse

Why don’t you come on over Valerie
aka @princessandthepea
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I adore the bones of ya ...🤩🤩🤩

Good for you ... kudos ....♥
You made my Jan 6th small Christmas 🎄 superb ..

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Highly doubt she would understand a word of this! Real people end up with real people. From what she has shared, SJ doesn’t seem to attract the sharpest knives in the drawer… The finest tools in the shed are not maleable to her vast array of emotional caprices.
I loved the expression he used: "old infant"! It fits SJ perfectly. The more we see the gift grabs, the more she looks and acts like a spoilt child!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.