The Chateau Diaries #7 Chateaux ignored, add to the hoard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🚨🚨 due to punctured tyres ...🚨🚨🚨

The bus 🚌 is broken

Beyond questions now and private DM
Superfans don’t care about covid ... princess 👸 can do as she pleases

And yet ...others are rightly pointing out
Pandemic rules aren’t for a few

There for us all

Think 🤔 LOTL will have to go into quarantine
Good effort for calling SJ out. Unfortunately, you are competing against fans thirsty for acknowledgement of any kind, a whole bunch with nobility delusions, not to mention the grannies claiming they want to adopt cute Philip…

Principles vs addictions don’t mix well in the virtual world. Online parasites have the numbers on their side...

Wish someone would post those comments again since they are no longer visible in SJ's FB blog page!

Reactions: 6
Good effort for calling SJ out. Unfortunately, you are competing against fans thirsty for acknowledgement of any kind, a whole bunch with nobility delusions, not to mention the grannies claiming they want to adopt cute Philip…

Principles vs addictions don’t mix well in the virtual world. Online parasites have the numbers on their side...

Wish someone would post those comments again since they are no longer visible in SJ's FB blog page!
Oh have they all gone?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If you are ever curious about creators on Patreon but don't want to register for Patreon yourself, then you can use graphtreon.com to search by name for stastistics about anyone you are interested in.
As at today, Stephanie Jarvis has 2418 patrons giving her a total of $23,324 per month. Her highest tier patrons give her $100 each per month but she apparently restricts the number to 50 max. (although she reads out a lot more than 50 names at the end of her vlogs - guess she adds them as they sign up but as people drop out she never bothers to delete them - gives a better impression;))
Kylie Flavell has 567 patrons but does not disclose the total income that she receives from them. Patreon allows creators to keep both the number of patrons and their income secret if they so wish. Kylie's top tier patrons pay her $1000 per month and she has not put a max. on this figure.

Hope this may be of interest, although I realise that it does not actually fully answer your original question :ROFLMAO:
I heard or read that the Crime Junkie beggars have something like 45,000 patrons and they did a calculation that they’re pulling in 200K per month for regurgitating tv shows and wikipaedia stories on crimes. The main one, Ashley Flowers has been pulled up for blatant plagiarising and has had to pull some podcasts.

Reactions: 2
Oh have they all gone?
No, I just read them 👍👍👍👍

I actually do not believe that they all eat it at all. They all seem to watch their figure, if they would eat chocolate all day they would look different very soon. I guess they throw it just away or give it graciously to Marie Poppins or other personnel. Too much trouble to bring it somewhere. In my city they are also quite strict when you want donate food, even if it's packed. You never now...
Marie (flowers)has just posted on Instagram that they are still eating the chocolate & there’s loads left !!!!!!!! They’re so flipping greedy. That should all be given to food banks, unbelievable greed 😡

Reactions: 4

They are. They’re all in the comments.

Reactions: 5
My goodness that Valerie got a schlacking. Thanks for posting as those posts aren't visable. Pno don't go, i'll miss your comments. I think any new joiners who may come to this site need to be directed to previous threads to understand the full critique of SJ and goings on.

In 10 months USD160,498, presuming this amount is pre patreon fees and of course tax deductions. Imagine if she was smart enough to merchandize the chateau herself.
isn’t patron 10% ? And wasn’t she getting charitable status which means she won’t pay tax. Either way there is so much that she can probably tax deduct. She’s making a killing. Saw she said 100% of YouTube earningsgo to the chateau. What funds her life then?

I do think petherick is the real winner. He hardly uploads and still makes tons. Not to mentionhis just giving. Or whatever else went straight to his PayPal or bank account from some die hard fans that didn’t want him to pay a fee to patreon or YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I do think petherick is the real winner. He hardly uploads and still makes tons. Not to mentionhis just giving. Or whatever else went straight to his PayPal or bank account from some die hard fans that didn’t want him to pay a fee to patreon or YouTube.
In fairness he doesn’t make anything near SJ with YouTube. He might get the views but the inconsistency lowers the amount - check out social blade and you can see the stats and estimated incomings. But yeah he does have the extra ‘side incomes’ like Buy Me A Coffee etc - 🙈

Reactions: 9
In fairness he doesn’t make anything near SJ with YouTube. He might get the views but the inconsistency lowers the amount - check out social blade and you can see the stats and estimated incomings. But yeah he does have the extra ‘side incomes’ like Buy Me A Coffee etc - 🙈
but what 5k a month plus coffees for not much work. He doesn’t own a chateau or much stress. He hasn’t vowed to spend every penny on a chateau so maybe it’s an easier life than sj

Reactions: 12
Thank you all above for the direction to the SJ, LOTLL ‘personal’ FB page comments (hello Nati, hello Yvonne). And a special thank you to our own P&tP. What entertainment is the defence of the rabid fan!

Godwin’s law applies, even to SJ defenders. See attached comment. I don’t recall Anne Frank hanging her diary on her front door or broadcasting it on the wireless, 1940s YouTube style.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Sorry @Pno - I am afraid that I was the one asking about the French restrictions, knowing what the response would be! 🤣 Maybe the wheels are starting to come off.
Oh I was waiting fir the bait and almost wrote ‘I’m glad you asked!”

Reactions: 4
That Jennie Sax's comment is disgusting 🤬
I just reported the comment. It is now hidden. SJ should not be proud to have those nut bags have her back. Speaking of hiding...yvonne was hiding comments and you need to change the settings to All Comments if you want to read them attacking Valerie. I’m bored so am going to go stir things up,,,can’t wait to hear what lovely Jennie has to say

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.