The Chateau Diaries #7 Chateaux ignored, add to the hoard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree .... pretentious or what ... PREMIERE .... !!
I think they set it as a premiere so that fans have the live chat to fuel their over the top obsession with all the chateau craziness. Some of the chat before the vlog starts is just so silly... like a bunch of teen girls going gaga over an idol. Also during the chat /premiere there is a button $$$$ where you can send dollars to SJ and get her personal thanks !!! So gratifying for all the superfans.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I found this site by accident—landed on the 7th series. I ended up reading it from the beginning. At first, I thought that you were a bunch of judgemental assholes but that’s why I went back the beginning to make sure I got the whole picture. I have to say that you provided me with hours and hours of entertainment. There were many really insightful, funny, irritating, interesting, and definitely entertaining posts. So I am glad that while I landed on a somewhat eyebrow-raising page, further reading gave me a better picture of you lot and helped me decide that you are mostly a fun bunch. So, thank you and a happy new year to all.
I sit in anticipation of your thoughts on the following:
Welcome!

What is Brenda on about in the first screenshot? She’s surprisingly confident in her written communication 🙄

A while back there was some speculation that Brenda is also a Traveller. It would explain how her and the Trotters initially hit it off so well. @Princess and the Pea what do you think?

I still have very reasonably priced commemorative tea-towels in stock . . . see #3 thread, post #234 (gosh, seems so long ago!)
Oh how wonderful! They look so beautiful with my new Spode dinnerware I bought off eBay for £5000 and originally owned by a Duchess! Duchess of what, I can’t remember, never mind, Stephanie is so inspiring ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Welcome!

What is Brenda on about in the first screenshot? She’s surprisingly confident in her written communication 🙄

A while back there was some speculation that Brenda is also a Traveller. It would explain how her and the Trotters initially hit it off so well. @Princess and the Pea what do you think?

Oh how wonderful! They look so beautiful with my new Spode dinnerware I bought off eBay for £5000 and originally owned by a Duchess! Duchess of what, I can’t remember, never mind, Stephanie is so inspiring ❤
I think Brenda is trying to humble brag. A roundabout way of letting everyone know she has (romantic) admirers. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Welcome!

Has there been any reference to Pethericks being from traveller background? Have they mentioned it in a vlog or anything? I agree that they are flaky & are chancers. but they appear to have been builders (Billy & Dad) from Essex. Without wanting to tar Essex they are known for being a bit chavvy as evidenced in The Only Way is Essex tv programme and they certainly fit the mould. Chav by the way is actually from a Romany word, ‘chavi’ meaning child. I'm not an expert on travellers as my particular background goes back to my great grandparents on my Mum's side who were from that community, so have heard of the way of life third hand obviously.

I've brought up "a podcast I listen to" here in discussion of Brenda's "fan art" (stolen images), and I was totally talking about MFM. Fans were straight up just taking their logo AND other people's original and really creative fan art, and making things to sell online. At one point a Chinese company had buttons for sale, and I think that's when they started to see what kind of monster they'd let loose? I'm not sure exactly how it went down, but they weren't sending cease and desist letters to makers of needlepoint, siamese cat portraiture or children's books. There is a way to get ahold of your image without offending the author of Aloysius the Ram, and SJ needs to get on it.

This woman reminds me of those people who do yoga in weird places for clicks. I hate it.

I love the pronunciation of craic now, and it is opening up a whole new world of listening. It's just ...crack. 🤯
Constant use of it smacks of a
Welcome that was me over New Years. So much interesting stuff. Things I suspected and others I didn’t have a clue about. Someone posted this recently I just watched a full SJ video opening and it’s spot on. Wish I had seen this before I opened Christmas gifts my bday is months away and I’m itching to put into practice what I’ve learned.
Should we post a link to this on the present opening video...?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I added this and gave Tattle credit:

Since Cat left on about Dec 20th. 21 people that we know of have been in and out of the Chateau.

Stephanie
Selmar
Dana
Dana's son
Norwegian Marie
Nati
Philip
Ian the builder
Hash
Davy
Kim
Michael Potts
Ruth
Kim’s kid
Giuliano
Giuliano's friend
Kim’s husband
Mandy
Nic
Marie
Antoine

5-4-3-2-1 until I’m blocked!!!!
👍 This might lead some new people here.... Sofar you are still there

Has there been any reference to Pethericks being from traveller background? Have they mentioned it in a vlog or anything? I agree that they are flaky & are chancers. but they appear to have been builders (Billy & Dad) from Essex. Without wanting to tar Essex they are known for being a bit chavvy as evidenced in The Only Way is Essex tv programme and they certainly fit the mould. Chav by the way is actually from a Romany word, ‘chavi’ meaning child. I'm not an expert on travellers as my particular background goes back to my great grandparents on my Mum's side who were from that community, so have heard of the way of life third hand obviously.

Constant use of it smacks of a

Should we post a link to this on the present opening video...?
Yes please

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
For some reason I’ve not been blocked but looks like Valerie Thompson was. Ouch! And man people do not like PP. Too funny.

Hopefully someone reminds everyone on the main channel what BS they have been up to. I know the whole dumb American attitude is coming through but to be honest with Covid we are barely getting news outside our own states at this point so keeping track of French travel restrictions isn’t on the top of anyones’s radar. If SJ moved her show to California her head would be on a spike á la that terrifying CATC yellow haired head papier-mâché ornament. Like I mentioned in an earlier post the mayor in LA cut off the utilities to influencer’s houses who were continuinully having parties during lockdown. Maybe the ‘water police’ has already paid a visit and cut the heat!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
For some reason I’ve not been blocked but looks like Valerie Thompson was. Ouch! And man people do not like PP. Too funny.

Hopefully someone reminds everyone on the main channel what BS they have been up to. I know the whole dumb American attitude is coming through but to be honest with Covid we are barely getting news outside our own states at this point so keeping track of French travel restrictions isn’t on the top of anyones’s radar. If SJ moved her show to California her head would be on a spike á la that terrifying CATC yellow haired head papier-mâché ornament. Like I mentioned in an earlier post the mayor in LA cut off the utilities to influencer’s houses who were continuinully having parties during lockdown. Maybe the ‘water police’ has already paid a visit and cut the heat!!!
Water police cut the water, no shower, dried up flowers, NO TEA :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I found this site by accident—landed on the 7th series. I ended up reading it from the beginning. At first, I thought that you were a bunch of judgemental assholes but that’s why I went back the beginning to make sure I got the whole picture. I have to say that you provided me with hours and hours of entertainment. There were many really insightful, funny, irritating, interesting, and definitely entertaining posts. So I am glad that while I landed on a somewhat eyebrow-raising page, further reading gave me a better picture of you lot and helped me decide that you are mostly a fun bunch. So, thank you and a happy new year to all.
I sit in anticipation of your thoughts on the following:
An imagine how much of what could give you a real i sight into this dump of tit-o was already deleted

Reactions: 3

Sorry @Pno - I am afraid that I was the one asking about the French restrictions, knowing what the response would be! 🤣 Maybe the wheels are starting to come off.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Whoa. That was frenetic. She's gearing up to cancel the channel. She has to be. That was a really stupid amount of sugary snacks for one viewing and she just wants to bow out now. It seemed way crazier than usual.
It would be great if they could just quietly gather all this confectionery together and donate it to food banks, care homes, or local communities who are struggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry @Pno - I am afraid that I was the one asking about the French restrictions, knowing what the response would be! 🤣 Maybe the wheels are starting to come off.
I'm saying nothing...I remain anon!!!

I'm keeping schtum ...!! I plead the 5th amendment.!!

Reactions: 4
I thought the old ladies like pp?
I predicted an influx on woodland animal gifts for him.

It would be great if they could just quietly gather all this confectionery together and donate it to food banks, care homes, or local communities who are struggling.
That to them would be a video opportunity.

the problem is she need to make it clear that they give things away so people expect it. I’m sure everyone sending stuff expect them to keep it all.
One of my fav gardening channels she receive a lot of things as well but she is honest about donating what they can’t use and not reselling it.

Reactions: 5

think the post and comments about the far flung 21 has been removed!

On gift grab and comments on the fan pages I often see comments saying Stephanie never asks for gifts however her FB page would indicate that while she may not Ask she definitely expects them! They even have their own email address... greedy grabber. 🤮

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Reactions: 3

I think Valerie Thompson may be joining us soon. Just found this from Cadeaux Christmas Special 30th Dec.
snip2.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think Valerie Thompson may be joining us soon. Just found this from Cadeaux Christmas Special 30th Dec.
View attachment 374612
She was here all the time...ha ha...

How true. SHAMELESS 😢

I agree with all that. I looked on eBay and the prices are high ... but that won’t stop the super fans sending some more ... look at the vast amount of Wedgwood that Isabelle was sent after a few bits broke: she could start up shop with what she was received.

I watched a bit of gift grab last night and saw SJ was sent an ENTIRE dinner set of Limoge Peacock design china. She said a few thank yous but it seemed to lack some of her genuine enthusiastic appreciation ... ie almost fainting at the Dior coat and orgasmic rapture over the Tiffany heirlooms .

Actually the peacock porcelain was very elegant and restrained - unlike LOTL 😂
I actually can't watch the gift grabbing ever again. In fact I think I'm done with it all. Start 2021 with a clean slate & watch people who don't make my blood boil or make me a little bit sick in my mouth every time they open theirs. Endured a couple of narcissists in real life, so perhaps time to move on from encounters with those in the virtual world too. Plenty more good content to view on line at the moment. Plus I'm busted I think.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.