The Chateau Diaries #7 Chateaux ignored, add to the hoard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what’s going to happen in 2021?

My money is on Isabelle hitting the place like a tornado in the spring and takes over fiscal control. Some projects will get modified. Good news is she and Dan will transform the gardens which is why I’m still going to watch.

Evens. Phil and Ange end up in a one bed flat in Tower Hamlets. Chateau Life is like watching a train crash in slow motion.

3/1. Nutty elopes with Selmar to run a tapas bar in the Algarve.

5/1. Marie’s still there next Christmas cooking away.

10/1. PJJ moves back to Holland working as a waiter at SJ’s Georgian friend’s restaurant with ideas of running a trans revue bar with female impersonator acts.

15/1. Potty won’t be spending next Christmas at La Lande.
This thread is more entertaining than the vlog itself!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Evens. Phil and Ange end up in a one bed flat in Tower Hamlets. Chateau Life is like watching a train crash in slow motion.
Does the setting really matter when making "famous" bath bombs and chapstick?

I hope you're right about Isabelle and the gardens. Watching an entire winter of seed packets can't have been for nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

My money is on Isabelle hitting the place like a tornado in the spring and takes over fiscal control. Some projects will get modified. Good news is she and Dan will transform the gardens which is why I’m still going to watch.

10/1. PJJ moves back to Holland working as a waiter at SJ’s Georgian friend’s restaurant with ideas of running a trans revue bar with female impersonator acts.

Gerry elopes with Brenda, where she is busy making little tartan Gerry dolls and selling them on Etsy. Gwen kicks the Trotters out and rumour has it that they are busy renovating a couple of touring caravans parked on a bit of wastle-land at the end of the drive to what was Trotter Towers, now known as Mouchel Manor. This is shortly to reopen as a very classy restaurant run by SJ's musician /chef, who has been carrying on a torrid affair with Gwen whilst Billy has been off with Foul Phil. MP is still trying to work out how to get his Aga in a 14 ft tourer.

ETA: Steff is finally working full time at Emmaus - she's in charge of the porcelain. It keeps her very busy as Cat has returned and finally emptied some of the China Pantry. Mummy got her the job as she says that there is no more pocket money handouts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Evens : LOTL will empowered by superfan devotion - vacate her 2021 boudoir suite on a world tour with Ollie for THEIR new YouTube tv channel

5:1 BBC will offer to buy out Trotter Tv and produce chateau rescue

10:1 channel four will offer MP trotter his own show brocantes diving...

25:1 PP of Lande nostril will be offered a house boy work away in canne ....
he’ll be allowed to vlog from the deck of the ship 🛳

50:1 Isabel and Percy will have a go fund me page - to aid their repatriation to France 🇫🇷.... as LOTL only bought a one way first class ticket with you tube monies 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s way too early and our tattles will have moved on, but next thread title suggestion at this point: The Chateau Diaries #8 Cross the border to visit the hoarder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
And what about angelic Cat? She made a four-hour drive over to Château de la Basmaignée that was not essential and effectively doubled her journey home, contact with petrol stations, etc. Once there, she was inside with no social distancing, no masks... And then she went home to her family for Christmas, where, strictly speaking, she should have quarantined for ten days. Christmas dinner in her room? I doubt it...
And they all got together and sang I’m sure too. God help her if she did catch it.

Reactions: 7
OMG, the mystery is solved:🤦🤦🤦 They all already had covid and that's why it doesn't matter how many people came... 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My my, the wacky Brenda@Donegal is busy basking in her artificially lit admin glow at the moment. Now she’s asking the FB brethren to haul out their woodland animal trinkets in honour of PP’s supposed adoration of such.

I’ve shared my porcelain parrot - showy but all it does is imitate. No response.

C44D73D1-FD23-4AA9-9351-F548B6FA0F2F.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It’s way too early and our tattles will have moved on, but next thread title suggestion at this point: The Chateau Diaries #8 Cross the border to visit the hoarder.
I like it!

What if we call it - The Chateau Diaries #8 Violate the government order, cross the border to visit the hoarder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My my, the wacky Brenda@Donegal is busy basking in her artificially lit admin glow at the moment. Now she’s asking the FB brethren to haul out their woodland animal trinkets in honour of PP’s supposed adoration of such.

I’ve shared my porcelain parrot - showy but all it does is imitate. No response.

View attachment 370424
We should flood her site with parrots! Hah ha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
you guys are so entertaining.

watched life of Ryan’s latest video. My guess is in the next video he mentions his car is not fixable and people start buying more coffee to fund his new wheels. Or a couple of people suggest a go fund me. After some soul searching he gives in and create a go fund me.

on a side note so interesting to have things confirmed / speculated by someone else. Even more so watching some vids now.

as for all those bloody seeds. I’d love to sort that garden out. Shocking after all the year sj had been there that it’s in the state it is.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
you guys are so entertaining.

watched life of Ryan’s latest video. My guess is in the next video he mentions his car is not fixable and people start buying more coffee to fund his new wheels. Or a couple of people suggest a go fund me. After some soul searching he gives in and create a go fund me.

on a side note so interesting to have things confirmed / speculated by someone else. Even more so watching some vids now.

as for all those bloody seeds. I’d love to sort that garden out. Shocking after all the year sj had been there that it’s in the state it is.
The forest is quite shocking too. The fact that they all sit and wonder if a tree has hit the chapel is beyond belief. But priority number one is still the lake?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG If Lalande is your beacon for life lessons there is no hope . . .

8BFEFE30-0217-4C66-82BC-4A906CFFD58A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

View attachment 370424
Born and bred Irish from Dublin I like most accents but the one I absolutely cannot abide is the Donegal accent. It kills me and Brenda’s overuse of Irishisms is so grating but worst of all is her constant use of the Donegal Wee. Wee this and wee that and wee craic and wee shenanigans and wee ugly as fcuk little ceramic hedgehog. I have this vision of Brenda spontaneously exploding and SJ watching gleefully and clapping her hands and laughing maniacally.... but I hope this never happens as I want Brenda to continue torturing SJ as long as there is breath in her body. I know this is a bit of a crazed rant but they all drive me insane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
OMG If Lalande is your beacon for life lessons there is no hope . . .

View attachment 370532
Tbf I think she is onto something. All about body positivity but couldn’t help notice the difference in the pethericks. on escape to the chateau Diy. Isn’t that around the same time they met?

new fitness dvd Jane Fonda style coming out soon?

Reactions: 3
The forest is quite shocking too. The fact that they all sit and wonder if a tree has hit the chapel is beyond belief. But priority number one is still the lake?
Yeah, I so hope Dan will tackle the forest next. January is a good month for it.

Shocking news: cadeaux on Monday, patreon on Wednesday and CD on Thursday... That's all for the next couple of weeks. I already feel withdrawel symptoms...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha, some crazy fan asked if Natty has enough space to rest and relax. With an extra kitchenette maybe... So she got herself an own stalker

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.