The Chateau Diaries #7 Chateaux ignored, add to the hoard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a patreon video a couple of months ago Stephanie invited all patreons to visit any weekend once covid lifted to make up for 2020 no travel. She couldn't guarantee she would be there however someone would be to show patreons around the chateau. Oh they are all coming alright, it's going to be such fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What I don’t understand though if she gets 20k in patreon and another probably 5k in Adsense then why does she not hire someone to edit her vids. By now she could have trained Natalia to edit it. Can’t be that much work with no events or b&b

and if uploading it in her car is too much trouble then surely between the lot they could make turns for someone to sit there and click upload. - that’s if we take that their satellite dish was a failure?
The duplicitous Ms SJ loves to pretend that driving a few kms to some 4G spot somewhere and sitting for hours is gruelling... again - my arse - her paaarfeck excuse to sit on her no doubt bleached hole for hours on end doing what she loves to do most... NOTHING!!!

She’s an award-winning film maker though...
...okay... (begrudgingly) 😆

I did admire her determination with those tiles! I wonder what Kylie's monthly Patreon amount is! Can we find out?
Calling all Agents... could we get an answer to above please! 😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
On a patreon video a couple of months ago Stephanie invited all patreons to visit any weekend once covid lifted to make up for 2020 no travel. She couldn't guarantee she would be there however someone would be to show patreons around the chateau. Oh they are all coming alright, it's going to be such fun.
Yeah, but they will still need to sleep somewhere and book accommodation. There isn't too much nearby to come just for a day trip. I don't think she has too many French fans from the villages around since never hiring any local people.

The duplicitous Ms SJ loves to pretend that driving a few kms to some 4G spot somewhere and sitting for hours is gruelling... again - my arse - her paaarfeck excuse to sit on her no doubt bleached hole for hours on end doing what she loves to do most... NOTHING!!!
Come on,she just drives to her local lover.2 birds with one stone.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi love all your posts, made me laugh and realise I’m not the only one who thinks LL is a little bizarre as well as many of its visitors/ residents.
I’m new to this so bear with me: do any of you think Mr P (the young Dutch guy) will ever leave? Or is he permanently glued to the side of SJ?
I watch here and there and I'm used to all of them by now and know their names.
I was wondering the same about Philip. He seems to think he's a permanent figure at lalande. Even when buying something he says I think we should get this. Stephanie is like yes. It's her place and this is only the guy on a work holiday. You know how some of them shine more and are on camera more are more involved. That's Philip. By how he acts and talks he seems to think he will always be at lalande. It will be funny if whenever his time is up he is sent packing with the rest of the work holiday people. I say he would be seething inside. Unless Stephanie kept him on.
He acts and talks as if he has always been at lalande and won't be going anytime soon

It would be amazing to have brenda at lalande. Only for this bloody coronavirus.
Stephanie would vlog it cause anything happening it makes content.

I was thinking before what stops brenda from booking herself into the B&B. Then Stephanie would have to put up with her. They would have to deal with her.

I was hoping we could have pushed brenda to lalande just for how entertaining it will be.
Then with the whole lockdown. I'm waiting for the day brenda is back at lalande it will be amazing 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Stephanie should spend a little time studying “how to film and edit a vlog” and watch Kylie Flavell. She is also pretty dam handy at renovating... I’ve only watched a couple and the “vanity” shots are a bit annoying but her vlogs are beautifully curated and filmed. Kylie is like Emirates first class suite cabin while Stephanie is Ryanair middle seat last row beside the bogs. Get past the dramatic intro to see more of what she’s about.
I know her vlogs and she is super calming with substance

Reactions: 4
But 60% is still quite a lot to make it worthwhile

OMG, best pic ever. Where did you find it? Now we can see how SJ will be when same age as Isabelle. I knew she got it all from Mummy. To get dressed up like that in her age. Something wrong with them all.
I was online at the right time ( 😝😝)
Nati posted direct on the page -

hi we’re late no internet in a side chat 💭

That message wasn't directly to brenda ....

I then went full June’s diary 📔

and low n behold out marched the bouunntttyyy bile brenda -

full manuscript and even lieing in the bed 🛌

I caught the sly witch slap ...

Guess LOTL or PSDFTB ( princess shouting down form the balcony 😘😘😘)

Will dame well pick up the phone ☎ and let Cathy bates (DB)

KNOW in ADVANCE of any lazy moments ..... or she’ll have a few more pictures that tell a THOUSAND story’s

In the interest of fairness n admitting who’s shaggable in 2021 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Petit apron mama -

😎 it would cost more than 50 dollars 💵
to make HeR Hollar 🤩🤩🤩

Woof woof Isabel ...... smoking 🚬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeah, but they will still need to sleep somewhere and book accommodation. There isn't too much nearby to come just for a day trip.
?
Screenshot (963).png

There are enough gites, BnB etc. in the region without counting some "hôtel de ville" that google put on the list for the hotels too 🤪
hôtel de ville = city hall, no bed, no breakfast there

• Haha
I watch here and there and I'm used to all of them by now and know their names.
I was wondering the same about Philip. He seems to think he's a permanent figure at lalande. Even when buying something he says I think we should get this. Stephanie is like yes. It's her place and this is only the guy on a work holiday. You know how some of them shine more and are on camera more are more involved. That's Philip. By how he acts and talks he seems to think he will always be at lalande. It will be funny if whenever his time is up he is sent packing with the rest of the work holiday people. I say he would be seething inside. Unless Stephanie kept him on.
He acts and talks as if he has always been at lalande and won't be going anytime soon

It would be amazing to have brenda at lalande. Only for this bloody coronavirus.
Stephanie would vlog it cause anything happening it makes content.

I was thinking before what stops brenda from booking herself into the B&B. Then Stephanie would have to put up with her. They would have to deal with her.

I was hoping we could have pushed brenda to lalande just for how entertaining it will be.
Then with the whole lockdown. I'm waiting for the day brenda is back at lalande it will be amazing 😂😂
Philip fills the lapdog role because he's got absolutely no skills or talents apart from being her Stan. The other performers are busy doing their own thing so they are weaker ego fuel because they can't devote 100% to fawning. Plus he is obviously all the old birds' crush. So it makes her look hot & lucky that she's got this young man as her prince consort. But once the world opens up & fresh blood turns up at the chateau, he'll be put in the loft.
Perhaps we could do a GoFundMe page for Brenda to get her back to her wee bit of France? For like a month? !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just popped in here when I saw Kylie Flavell mentioned. Yes, agree she's a talented image maker and linguist but have never subscribed because of her relentless begging little-girl voice, saying how much time & effort and expense goes into making her videos and SO needs funding from her followers, also often accompanied by psychobabble talks aimed at her 'tribe'. So manulative. Her past career includes a 600 page book written at 20,
unpublished not because It may not have been good enough but because she should have kept on plugging It - similarly, sending off hundreds of film projects & trying to work in the UK and Italy with little success She always blames others of course. She seems a bit more grounded now having had to leave Florence & move in with a laconic Tuscan but all her vlogs are so heavily staged I find them cloying. Oh yes, those stencilled tiles in kitchen and bathroom makeover - good but again a fake veneer. Difference Is Stephanie stumbled on to vlogging rather than treating It as a career, so yes Ryanair but It has Revolution used air travel - Just joking!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Insanity, pure and simple top to bottom. That photo Brenda posted is chilling . I am still trying to figure out party theme. Bring your daughter to work day at the brothel? Thoughts??

Ooh, the table setting for that must be inspiring.
Almost hit, I guess, the theme was "Moulin Rouge" with these posters in the background. Think, SJ mentioned such a theme-night in one of the vlogs.

Reactions: 4
Hey I've just learned from Sadie Petherick that the Louvre (pronunced Leurvre) houses ART ! And even more thrilling, if you go up to the top of Galleries Lafayette you can still see the Eiffel Tower & going round and round the Arc de Triumph apart from getting giddy Olivia might remember its name - she doesn't. No way could anyone be disappointed after being promised her tour of the real Paris. RememberTomaz on his scooter tours of Paris ? And the award goes to...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I guess, if we are honest with ourselves, we are just as caught in the Lalande web as the “superfan” but generally try to stay beyond the “kill zone” as observers.

This is what happens when the ridiculousness appears ‘normal’;
a) you badly design a tacky Lalande toile (see earlier thread for discussion of such) and make a tacky, pom-pom infested cushion with it complete with designer dent (oh Dear Brenda.....”appalling art”).
b) you use LOTLL as ‘inspiration’ to ‘better yourself’. Huh???

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Sorry, out of sync with the thread here but easy to get side tracked with so little going on at CD. Just catching up with posts - tho' 1 comment I saw rushing through - BG ≠ The Yeti of Lalande - j'adore! Remember the shadowy white figure spotted on the sofà?

• Haha
  • Wow
Stephanie should spend a little time studying “how to film and edit a vlog” and watch Kylie Flavell. She is also pretty dam handy at renovating... I’ve only watched a couple and the “vanity” shots are a bit annoying but her vlogs are beautifully curated and filmed. Kylie is like Emirates first class suite cabin while Stephanie is Ryanair middle seat last row beside the bogs. Get past the dramatic intro to see more of what she’s about.

[/QUOTE]

I have a watched some of Kylie Flavell's videos and I agree re the vanity shots, however, to be fair, this is Kylie's profession. If you read her CV, you will see that she has worked in TV for Nat Geo, among others. That said, her content is very refined and sympathetic to her environment, her viewers and herself. I don't see it as the same light-hearted "entertainment" that seems to be SJ's brand, although SJ has really gone overboard with the "lighthearted" into vacuous and pointless most of the time.

***I just read the other posts and sorry as this has already been said by others on this thread***

Reactions: 7
Hey I've just learned from Sadie Petherick that the Louvre (pronunced Leurvre) houses ART ! And even more thrilling, if you go up to the top of Galleries Lafayette you can still see the Eiffel Tower & going round and round the Arc de Triumph apart from getting giddy Olivia might remember its name - she doesn't. No way could anyone be disappointed after being promised her tour of the real Paris. RememberTomaz on his scooter tours of Paris ? And the award goes to...
It was unbelievable, wasn’t it? The fleas on my dog could give a better commentary. Her pronunciation of Louvre cracked me up and I was yelling Mona Lisa at the screen!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah, I don't care what their weird ass excuses are for that picture, it's mind boggling, and not in a good way at all. My mother looks terrific for her age as well, but she would never ever pose like that with one of my peers, vomit, I mean really wtf, let alone with her daughter alongside. Very very disturbing. Credibility blown right out of the water for me.
And with a married friend in the middle not some rando.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
?
View attachment 373343
There are enough gites, BnB etc. in the region without counting some "hôtel de ville" that google put on the list for the hotels too 🤪
hôtel de ville = city hall, no bed, no breakfast there
Sure, but I meant sights to visit. Will people fly to Paris, have another flight to Limoges and then a car ride? Or car ride all the way from Paris? Just to see Lalande and the Brocante? Sofar what Selmar postet there was not much interesting around there.

I was online at the right time ( 😝😝)
Nati posted direct on the page -

hi we’re late no internet in a side chat 💭

That message wasn't directly to brenda ....

I then went full June’s diary 📔

and low n behold out marched the bouunntttyyy bile brenda -

full manuscript and even lieing in the bed 🛌

I caught the sly witch slap ...

Guess LOTL or PSDFTB ( princess shouting down form the balcony 😘😘😘)

Will dame well pick up the phone ☎ and let Cathy bates (DB)

KNOW in ADVANCE of any lazy moments ..... or she’ll have a few more pictures that tell a THOUSAND story’s

In the interest of fairness n admitting who’s shaggable in 2021 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Petit apron mama -

😎 it would cost more than 50 dollars 💵
to make HeR Hollar 🤩🤩🤩

Woof woof Isabel ...... smoking 🚬
OMG, I can't get over the pic🙄 now I understand what they mean with gilf and milf, though technically Isabelle is no granny that makes her a milf, but what would make this SJ?....should stop here... 😑

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sure, but I meant sights to visit. Will people fly to Paris, have another flight to Limoges and then a car ride? Or car ride all the way from Paris? Just to see Lalande and the Brocante? Sofar what Selmar postet there was not much interesting around there.
No, its in the middle of nowhere, thats correct.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.