The Chateau Diaries #65 Fanny, the dust of a thousand Egyptian camels šŸ«

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a great suggestion for MPKā€¦why not dedicate an entire video to your dad? Give a little background on his life, pictures from his youth and through the years. Some information about his jobs and experiences. His views about work and living. The viewers would love itā€¦they already admire Pa. And, it would be a great treasure for your nephewsā€¦something they could watch and appreciate when theyā€™re older and possibly share with their children. Of courseā€¦that means itā€™s not all about YOU, Michaelā€¦youā€™d have to give up the spotlight.
And another thingā€¦(sorry, I canā€™t help it! šŸ˜„)ā€¦thereā€™s also baby Ernest and now, baby Archie. And all the little animals and pets! Thatā€™s a gold mine of content! The same viewers who love MPKā€™s Spode, AGA, antique shopping, and jam also LOVE kids and animals. Why not set up and film your nephew, baby Ernest, on a picnic outdoors at the chateauā€¦with a Peter Rabbit theme? Your fans would go wild! And throw in a few petsā€¦itā€™s like hitting the lotto! Jesus Christ, Michael! Come on, man! Iā€™m giving you ideas on a silver platter for godā€™s sake! And these ideas donā€™t even involve working on the cottageā€¦so no money to spend. (I apologize for taking the Lordā€™s name in vainā€¦Iā€™ll say 10 Hail Maryā€™s tonight!) šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I dont think Nutty wants to live her life as a carpenters wife....to be a substitute Chatalaine of lalande maybe...or she just has a bit of a itching pussy...cannot blame her... ;) who could turn down a dashing officer...
Having said that, Amaury is in line to inherit the pile...this carpenter has a future.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
[QUOTE="Le Comte de Monte Cristo, cannot blame her... ;) who could turn down a dashing officer...
ā€¦. Please ā€¦
we KNOW YOU would šŸ˜ˆ
[/QUOTE]
for sure....but not a carpenter with long hair in an officers costume though....sorry to say..Amaury is not my type...nor is Dan...also not Andrew..i know i have a difficult taste..:D

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Having said that, Amaury is in line to inherit the pile...this carpenter has a future.
Like i said...thats why she is sucking up to him...Nutty has plans...and she is more secretive than Fan Flash...and even more a fake snake...i would not give the keys of my house to her for sure...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Well done to Dan on his 100th Vlog. Really entertaining šŸ‘
I liked that Steph and co also came and celebrated šŸ¾ so Kudos to them.

I read the comments on here regarding tonight's CD vlog, so watched it and I have to say I enjoyed the energy of Kat in it. Well done for the glove whipping!
I even thought FRK scrubbed up well. I did lol at the dancing as also enjoy a ceilidh.
The fireworks looked magical that is one superb setting.

All in all it's a good effort.

Gibsons confessional for the week.

Where, o where do we start with Trotter?
He is the antithesis of energy.

I can't tell what that is? All I see is a blurry Kat and Poodle boy
She slapped him one with her gloves.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And another thingā€¦(sorry, I canā€™t help it! šŸ˜„)ā€¦thereā€™s also baby Ernest and now, baby Archie. And all the little animals and pets! Thatā€™s a gold mine of content! The same viewers who love MPKā€™s Spode, AGA, antique shopping, and jam also LOVE kids and animals. Why not set up and film your nephew, baby Ernest, on a picnic outdoors at the chateauā€¦with a Peter Rabbit theme? Your fans would go wild! And throw in a few petsā€¦itā€™s like hitting the lotto! Jesus Christ, Michael! Come on, man! Iā€™m giving you ideas on a silver platter for godā€™s sake! And these ideas donā€™t even involve working on the cottageā€¦so no money to spend. (I apologize for taking the Lordā€™s name in vainā€¦Iā€™ll say 10 Hail Maryā€™s tonight!) šŸ˜†
Your post reminded me of something from my childhood: There was a forest across the street from our house, and in the wood there was a tree that had a small "doorway" at the base with an opening next to it that looked rather like a window. As a "creative" youngster, I got the brilliant idea to tart these natural openings up with shutters and a door and a little porch. I brought my then 4-year-old brother to see it and told him it was the Easter Bunny's house. He was thrilled. We have (had) another brother who had a very dark sense of humor. He dumped gasoline in the tree and burned the Easter Bunny's house up. He took my 4-year-old brother back there and told him the Easter Bunny was dead. I guess it's kind of a funny story in a bizarre way, We laugh at it now. That "mean" brother died last summer. We miss his odd sense of humor.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Congratulations VIP @KiKiGee. So much privilege - access of the jet, helicopter, rescue ship, exclusive parties. VIP lounge....No wonder we are all jealous.

Well spotted. I don't suppose she vlogged her trip to Disneyland Paris. Not really sophisticated enough. I guess she needed to give the birthday boy a more age appropriate treat.
Party in the house on Friday. For KiKiGee :)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
for sure....but not a carpenter with long hair in an officers costume though....sorry to say..Amaury is not my type...nor is Dan...also not Andrew..i know i have a difficult taste..:D
who is your type?
[/QUOTE]
The man i am together with for almost 20 years...and have to say..never a dull moment..

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Your post reminded me of something from my childhood: There was a woods across the street from our house, and in the woods there was a tree that had a small "doorway" at the base with an opening next to it that looked rather like a window. As a "creative" youngster, I got the brilliant idea to tart these natural openings up with shutters and a door and a little porch. I brought my then 4-year-old brother to see it and told him it was the Easter Bunny's house. He was thrilled. We have (had) another brother who had a very dark sense of humor. He dumped gasoline in the tree and burned the Easter Bunny's house up. He took my 4-year-old brother there and told him the Easter Bunny is dead. I guess it's kind of a funny story in a bizarre way, We laugh at it now. That "mean" brother died last summer. We miss his odd sense of humor.
I like the story of the Easter bunny houseā€¦but a little horrified with the fire! šŸ˜† Iā€™m sorry your brother passed away. Iā€™m not sure if I should use a ā¤ or šŸ˜† or šŸ˜³!

Reactions: 18
I just thought the other day, it's really good to see someone of African/non-white descent at Shattoo Disney. I wonder what her perspectives are on all the juvenile frivolity and disorganised priorities? Her life experiences must be very different in some respects.
Tatty's biding her time. Something not right there and I think there'll be a drama down the line. She's a strange one. Hope Diesel sleeps with one eye open.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
[QUOTE="Le Comte de Monte Cristo, cannot blame her... ;) who could turn down a dashing officer...
ā€¦. Please ā€¦
we KNOW YOU would šŸ˜ˆ
[/QUOTE]

Mrs G would! One of the reasons we watched tonight. šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
O.k.
I know I am not to pick on people for their appearance.
But did Fanny's nose just seem huge when she was walking to have "a coffee" with old Potty boy? And even later at the end when Snorts was filming Fanny watching the fireworks like she has never seen them before???
IJ is burrowing further under the covers the more SJ films herself acting like a 12 year old about EVERYTHING .
Not cute anymore, Fanny.
That ship has sailed.
Grow the F up.

Man, I just doused those fireworks! Sorry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
O.k.
I know I am not to pick on people for their appearance.
But did Fanny's nose just seem huge when she was walking to have "a coffee" with old Potty boy? And even later at the end when Snorts was filming Fanny watching the fireworks like she has never seen them before???
IJ is burrowing further under the covers the more SJ films herself acting like a 12 year old about EVERYTHING .
Not cute anymore, Fanny.
That ship has sailed.
Grow the F up.

Man, I just doused those fireworks! Sorry.
I liked the fireworks, best bit after the slapping šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Adore Cat - she was the only one truly highlighting what a farce the whole event was - cosplaying a Napoleonic ball. Cat shatters SJ's illusion of grandeur at every turn by swilling from a Heineken can, the OTT adoration of SJ's (Madame Deficit's) return to Versailles, bellowing and howling in the Grande Trianon, pointing out the ridiculousness at each corner, the comparison to Georgiana Darcy, slapping Phyllis with the gloves, and reducing the pomposity of a Dos-Ć -dos to a provincial ceilidh. Love it - she sees through it all.

Lots of telling monologue from SJ; how seemingly she is more comfortable in fantasy - after all, she does view most of her life via an iPhone screen. I wonder when she'll get the hint that she needs to go back to the channel's initial core objective - restoring/renovating a chateau?

And what the hell is going on with the return of FRK's baby voice yearning for love and calling upon Phyllis's services - she's destined to end up as a beard for a wannabe broadway star following that path.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.