The Chateau Diaries #61 Loud, in your face and gaudy, it rather sums up the chatelaine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New vlog !

"Exile in Barbados"

Exile ! How dare she when thousands of people are trying to flee war zones, Talibans, natural disasters or fighting a virus ?!

That's a new low ! Obscene - when you know the price of her "cottage" in Barbados !!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
“The words expressly are ‘a pound of flesh.’/ Take then thy bond, take thou thy pound of flesh…”

Meaning of Pound of Flesh
Something that is owed needs to be paid back at every cost.

METHERICK …..
I came across this Youtube video that may have already been posted in one of the other 59 threads It gets really interesting at 1:16.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Let's not forget, Tatyana was a fan of Selmar's and sought him out. Bellow, is how she describes herself on her YT bio. She was thanked, by Selmar, for setting up his Patreon account. May 4th, Mrs. Hill Duin 🤔 To me, she seems to have an agenda. I will reserve judgement for now. Time will tell.

Tatyana Valda Belinda Hill
46 subscribers

ABOUT
Description Independent Producer/ Indie TV Presenter/ Content Producer of Television Programing(Factual)

Queens day before & Kings day now
May 4, 2021
comments...

4 months ago
You're so cute. 🇳🇱 My future mother-in-law is looking fabulous! 😏

Selmar Duin

Hide 2 replies

Selmar Duin
Selmar Duin

4 months ago
He beautiful, that sounds so exiting, good and nice. Mrs. Hill Duin X

3 months ago
@Selmar Duin ❤😘
What kind of a gold digger would try to roll Selmar? Unless he has a huge settlement stashed away from his accident, or selling his property in the NL. There is still this idea that they have the wherewithal to buy a chateau, which seems ephemeral to me. But if she's grifting, I honestly do not see any sign Selmar has a fortune hidden under the floor boards of the camper. (Like, expensive DJ electronics, tools, tango shoes, kilo pots of La Mer face cream in the camper bathroom.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Imm
my thoughts as well.

I suspect SJ is hoping tatty has some managerial skills, with the intent tats and Selmar will run the place while SJ lives her best life.

SJ will make nice.
Even if pancakes is all she can cook Steph will give her Marie's job as a maître de cuisine. If she is smart she will clean out a fridge the day she arrives while wearing some mismatched dress with high heels and a statement necklace , create another cocktail and she is good to stay for years🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've had friends like MP. They were fun at the time, but I eventually wised up and dumped them. I remember one such "friend" warning me that my then BF would end up "hurting" me and so I should dump him. Flash forward 30 years and that boyfriend is now my husband. We just celebrated our 30th anniversary. Haven't spoken to that "friend" in 29 years. Good riddance.
i had a same kind of experience...when i met my than boyfriend....some very good friends of me said...he isnt your class...he doesnt fit with you..they even made bets how long the relationship would last..well... we are almost 20 years together and almost 5 years married....i dumped those friends....people who make bets between them... on your relationship are not your real friends..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
A bit Stephfending:she likes to stay in better hotels and eat out in fancy restaurants but to be fair she spends only a few days there. I wouldn't even start thinking to drive 11 hours in a car one-way to only stay 3 nights. With filming and everything it doesn't seem that much of a relaxing holiday. Even in Barbados though beautiful and again a luxury housing I don't believe with travelling, jetlag, preparing the Christie's thing and again vlogging is more of a workation than real vacation. She doesn't allow herself even another day to spent in NYC.... Would never do that myself.
peculiar response to me drinking the imaginary Boli…but okay!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
my thoughts as well.

I suspect SJ is hoping tatty has some managerial skills, with the intent tats and Selmar will run the place while SJ lives her best life.

SJ will make nice.
Yes she will. To get what she wants. Narcs have that down to a fine science. You know the adage, " Flattery will get you everywhere".

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Michael is not creative, he is a copiest. He does not have any original ideas of his own. If he was really an artist he'd be creating things, which he isn't. He plays piano butI have no idea how good he is.
Oh yes, the piano! I think MPK just mastered this song for his YouTube channel!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What kind of a gold digger would try to roll Selmar? Unless he has a huge settlement stashed away from his accident, or selling his property in the NL. There is still this idea that they have the wherewithal to buy a chateau, which seems ephemeral to me. But if she's grifting, I honestly do not see any sign Selmar has a fortune hidden under the floor boards of the camper. (Like, expensive DJ electronics, tools, tango shoes, kilo pots of La Mer face cream in the camper bathroom.)
I agree with you. Selmar is no catch. He is just the vehicle to the Lalande fairy tale. The same fairy tale, that they are all chasing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
New vlog !

"Exile in Barbados"

Exile ! How dare she when thousands of people are trying to flee war zones, Talibans, natural disasters or fighting a virus ?!

That's a new low ! Obscene - when you know the price of her "cottage" in Barbados !!
probably the most tone deaf I’ve ever seen from her

“Fanny you are not a princess in exile-you are a charlatan on holiday with a support squirrel -better check yourself girl before you ruin your little fiefdom”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I was watching YouTube videos on how to make clotted cream in the microwave .... after going on Amazon.ca and finding they wanted over $64 Canadian for a 6 oz jar! Lord have mercy! Does it have gold flakes in it?
Do you have a Sobeys near you? I would imagine they would have it. I know I purchased it when I lived in Canada and I used to shop there.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
That is interesting. I would be guessing that GoFundMe is exactly the same and buy a coffee. They are donation platforms with no desire to get involved with 'opps I have changed my mind, refund please.'
I don't know if this has been mentioned but GoFundMe are very strict on misuse of funds. If MP is reported by a good number of people (they do have policies which determine misuse so an "oops I have changed my mind" does not fall in the misuse category) and they do find he misused the donations, he may have to refund. Patreon do not bother as long as the content creator still has material up for viewing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Do you have a Sobeys near you? I would imagine they would have it. I know I purchased it when I lived in Canada and I used to shop there.
I just looked for clotted cream in Canada and Sobeys did come up. I know that Sobeys does in fact carry British food items. I must check the next time I am there. Walmart also comes up but I’m not sure they actually have it as a lot of items come up as available on their website.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.