The Chateau Diaries #61 Loud, in your face and gaudy, it rather sums up the chatelaine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Update "Florence vlog" :

193 thumbs down now ! (Yes I'm counting them... my little pleasure haha !) for "only" 4.5K likes. In 2 days.

Du jamais vu !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Back from a few days break. My dearest neighbors have covid. Both ended up in the hospital but one is home. Hoping by weeks end to have them back and recovering. I’ve spent the morning catching up. I didn’t comment but throughly enjoyed reading. Sometimes shaking my head, often laughing out loud at all the wise and witty posts. I’m all caught up on Selly and his ladylove. I wish they weren’t going to lalaland. In his vlogs recently with his family I thought he really doesn’t seem so awkward or weird!! I think the castle isn’t the best fit for him and his lady. She seems to be a wounded bird.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I love this comment :

JediAn
8 hours ago
@Jacqueline Reynolds isn't it interesting that YouTube income is spent how she likes but Patreon, other people's money, is spent to restore/renovate her home? So the money she actually earns from her "hard work" is used for play but other people's is used for her home.

She/They read the Florence vlog comments. Ouch !

Negative comments not deleted yet... Even though I think some of them are already missing.

Kate L
1 day ago
The hotel view that you show, of the church (or other building) with the intricate patterns...such a showstopper. Could you answer as a reply the name of the hotel in Florence, the church and the square so I could find it when I ever get there? The city is on my bucket list. This vlog was so much fun. Thank you for taking us along.

Hide 3 replies

TnAgo
1 day ago
Duomo Santa Maria Del Cathedral

The Chateau Diaries
The Chateau Diaries

23 hours ago
The rooms (like mini apartments) are called Granduomo and I really recommend them!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right! Also, full disclosure…I’m a Patreon of another YouTube channel (an off-grid living channel), and I’m very pleased with the content and the value I receive for my patronage. They produce excellent, high quality, consistent content and I enjoy watching. So, I’m not against Patreon. But, it seems to me there should be a more straightforward way to file a complaint if you think something is amiss.
I think you have to be a Patron of that specific channel to complain about it. Not being a patron and wanting to complain about something you have no connection to makes it mute maybe?

Reactions: 1
since I haven’t seen it mentioned-I will just note the little Clinique gift appears to be the free gift from a purchase
82FB43C3-9C4F-44E6-9300-730474146C6A.png
CB27B437-DD92-4F6C-89BD-A58CB423BEBA.png
to Selmar

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Questions, I have so many questions...
Has @Heathcliffe stolen the Tattler jet to snatch Tatty from Selmar's warm embrace now we know she isn't a 😼🐟 ?
Will Tatty and Selmar's first argument be over the greasy splotches on Selmar's favourite shirt?
Was Tatty running with Diesel to @Heathcliffe, not the park as Selmar claimed?
Has Diesel done a woopsie in the Tattler jet?
Did @Bored Mermaid CC really lose the bottle of Bolli on the way to @MojoDublin 's fabulous morning tea?
Did @Jeeves remember to return the canoe and get your deposit back?

Will I ever make a "chatty member"??
nope-drank it-stuck a message in it-sent it off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Y
Back from a few days break. My dearest neighbors have covid. Both ended up in the hospital but one is home. Hoping by weeks end to have them back and recovering. I’ve spent the morning catching up. I didn’t comment but throughly enjoyed reading. Sometimes shaking my head, often laughing out loud at all the wise and witty posts. I’m all caught up on Selly and his ladylove. I wish they weren’t going to lalaland. In his vlogs recently with his family I thought he really doesn’t seem so awkward or weird!! I think the castle isn’t the best fit for him and his lady. She seems to be a wounded bird.
Yeah wounded like Jack Nichelsons heads as he crashed through the door with an Ax yelling "Here's Johnny!" o_O Sorry about your neighbors hope they are gonna be ok

• Haha
Reactions: 8
since I haven’t seen it mentioned-I will just note the little Clinique gift appears to be the free gift from a purchaseView attachment 750041View attachment 750042 to Selmar
All right. I had a look at the Tatyana vlog. That was odd.

I would have been furious if my OH had filmed me arriving after a night on a ferryboat (I'm usually seasick even on a big ferry like this one !) and posted the video in his vlog !!

Well... she didn't look too happy either 😅 And she looked exhausted.

Selmar has some progress to make in his basic skills with women ! 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Seethevolcane is bitter. Perhaps he wasn't allowed in the sand pit.
I do believe we are more than 15 people on Tattle, yet I do get déjà vu from hearing that expression... 🧐
Brenda is that you? 🧐🧐🧐
I guess, Hell hath no fury like a Dear Brenda scorned.
we can take funny entertaining misfits--but rarely disgusting and only once or twice horrid

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I would have been furious if my OH had filmed me arriving after a night on a ferryboat (I'm usually seasick even on a big ferry like this one !) and posted the video in his vlog !!

I saw it as:

You da woman yesh
I da man
We make da shweet music
And den you cook me some luvin grub
I flog to proof We are good together
I mak you very happy yesh
You hold camera whilst I flog yesh
We make da good team
(Apologies for trying to make it sound like Selmar does in my head)

I do wish him well though, genuine emotion on his face...not sure about Tatyana's face as I think there maybe non surgical intervention involved there.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I was shocked too but I still have my reservations about her. Her gift to Selmar ??? Grooming products in a womans makeup bag seems a little off to me. Can't put my finger on what is bothering me.
Probably a free gift with some Clinique products she bought to treat herself in duty free. She just took out the lipstick and mascara, and gave Selmar the skin products. The Clinique range is unisex , one of my exes used it all the time. I sometimes buy products with a free gift and give the gift away.

• Haha
Y

Yeah wounded like Jack Nichelsons heads as he crashed through the door with an Ax yelling "Here's Johnny!" o_O Sorry about your neighbors hope they are gonna be ok
I think they are more normalish than most of the wackadoodles who come and never leave??? If they ever have a chance, IMHO, they need to get as far away from the castle as their tiny home can take them. Or maybe live in the woods??? Princess never goes anywhere near there.

Reactions: 8

I think Selmar just sees the world quite a bit differently than most folks-like there’s already a soft focus filter on everything-there isn’t a lot of negative in Selmar’s world

• Heart
Reactions: 26
nope-drank it-stuck a message in it-sent it off
Ah we did discuss this - over clotted creme and scones - it was very well chilled having been dragged behind the kayak 😜
I’m delighted 😀 - hate to see good bolli go to waste!!!

excellent work agent 007 …

more grumbling in the cottage pantry!
rare talent? where talent?
cliff hangers in Begmania?
stairs to nowhere or where are the stairs?
Invisible Andrew?
MIA with the patreon $€¥£?
have authorities been notified?
needy fans need to know!
8BF2187F-C183-42C7-9D7D-21ECE4DAA8D7.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
In regards to the skin care products I wonder if Tatti gave them to Selmar as it was featured many times by SJ that Selmar loves skin care products. Tatty really knows Selmar the most through vlogs.

Reactions: 12
Oh I know - totally constructed but I was impressed he put it all together - because till now we have had biking and streets with no name...maybe I was impressed this vlog held some purpose!
I think Titti is taking control early on. The wearing of his t shirt was a blatant "F#$k you.... I am real, and we had sex last night " statement.
I am glad for Selmar.
But Titti was not happy to have that camera in her face on first meeting!... but what did she expect?
She is all for $$$ as she appears to be in dire straights....though her clothes and luggage don't support that. So she will I fear take over the content of his vlogs....and that could be a good thing!!! She will want viewers! $$$
I think she may be a "bit off" ( i.e. issues), but aren't we all.
And as an American..... Sorry.... I think she may have bad teeth....she doesn't care to smile on camera.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.