The Chateau Diaries #61 Loud, in your face and gaudy, it rather sums up the chatelaine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Tatty is real! Could Michael Morrison be real as well! 🧐
I was convinced Tatty was a catfish I am shocked!
I was shocked too but I still have my reservations about her. Her gift to Selmar ??? Grooming products in a womans makeup bag seems a little off to me. Can't put my finger on what is bothering me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was shocked too but I still have my reservations about her. Her gift to Selmar ??? Grooming products in a womans makeup bag seems a little off to me. Can't put my finger on what is bothering me.
That it is a construct? Vloggers lives. Still happy for him as it has certainly perked him up no end!

Reactions: 6
fter going on Amazon.ca and finding they wanted over $64 Canadian for a 6 oz jar! Lord have mercy! Does it have gold flakes in it?
All the Brits could buy some for much, much less here and pack it up in a knitted sweater and post it to you. Mind you, with the postage and customs charges, it would probably be no cheaper in the end. We could throw in some homemade jam and few hedgehogs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
All the Brits could buy some for much, much less here and pack it up in a knitted sweater and post it to you. Mind you, with the postage and customs charges, it would probably be no cheaper in the end. We could throw in some homemade jam and few hedgehogs!
Gonna send Filly an Echidna - a live one.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He is probably posting as the Volcano to stir up some crap so people will still be hooked onto his narrative.
You might be right on this one. I think it was him in one of his answers to comments who mentionned "15 Internet idiots" the same as Volcano just wrote... ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More gems from the comments...

sheila o'sullivan
9 hours ago
Are Nick and Marie and Anton going to be coming to La Lande soon

Mary Gyeszat
9 hours ago
Has anyone counted all the hedgehogs you have.

loki cleveland
9 hours ago
Philip's tears...and the Bling..woo hoo..what an episode.

Laura Ott
10 hours ago
I would like to see a display of all the hedgehogs together! A large village.

Céleste R
11 hours ago
Ws too busy celebrating MY birthday today to attend live 🤗🥳❤🍀🥰🇬🇧🇩🇰🌹

Jimmy Connolly
12 hours ago
Barbados 🇧🇧. No, old recording from France 🇫🇷 😉🤦‍♂️❤

melaniebeachy1
12 hours ago
Does Gerald really wear that much flannel every day?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
More gems from the comments...

sheila o'sullivan
9 hours ago
Are Nick and Marie and Anton going to be coming to La Lande soon

Mary Gyeszat
9 hours ago
Has anyone counted all the hedgehogs you have.

loki cleveland
9 hours ago
Philip's tears...and the Bling..woo hoo..what an episode.

Laura Ott
10 hours ago
I would like to see a display of all the hedgehogs together! A large village.

Céleste R
11 hours ago
Ws too busy celebrating MY birthday today to attend live 🤗🥳❤🍀🥰🇬🇧🇩🇰🌹

Jimmy Connolly
12 hours ago
Barbados 🇧🇧. No, old recording from France 🇫🇷 😉🤦‍♂️❤

melaniebeachy1
12 hours ago
Does Gerald really wear that much flannel every day?
A display of hedgehogs is a prickle (array) not a village - but oh my my Gerald in flannel ROTFL - Proud Scotland clans - hold my beer!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Dear Sarah,
Please continue to think critically. Marie Wiik is using you for her own gain. If this was not true, you would already be pursuing your own SUCCESS and not her's. I wish you the best in severing your ties to her grift.

sarahardyth

Tim and I went for a long walk today at Percy Werner Park. We walked for 4 miles and talked about our life, finances and what we enjoyed pursuing versus what we didn’t. ⁣

It was very calming and peaceful. ⁣

We were able to eat lunch by the pool, swim for a while and continuing talking 💕

Our lives have been busy and lately I needed to stop and dream to make sure I was pursuing what mattered and made me excited.⁣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Dear Sarah,
Please continue to think critically. Marie Wiik is using you for her own gain. If this was not true, you would already be pursuing your own SUCCESS and not her's. I wish you the best in severing your ties to her grift.

sarahardyth

Tim and I went for a long walk today at Percy Werner Park. We walked for 4 miles and talked about our life, finances and what we enjoyed pursuing versus what we didn’t. ⁣

It was very calming and peaceful. ⁣

We were able to eat lunch by the pool, swim for a while and continuing talking 💕

Our lives have been busy and lately I needed to stop and dream to make sure I was pursuing what mattered and made me excited.⁣
Sara (Tim) have the ability to review their lives in the best way - millions do not.😒

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back for me was when I came home, and on my bed were the legs of my favorite pair of jeans and a pair of scissors, just lying there. My "friend" comes home wearing MY jeans, now cut to Daisy Dukes ( that's really short, short cut off jeans). I wanted to KILL her. He just shrugged and said, "whatever. I made these cute shorts." Ugh.
I’m reading this ..

then I went …NO concentrate?!!!

she did bleeping WHAT ….
It’s years after and I’m Outraged for YOU …
what a feckin Liberty 🗽

Belive me - the universe saw that and said … enough move them permanently out of her life…..

I am gobsmacked 😶 at her audacity …. 🤯🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh My Giddy Aunt - subscribers have gone from - where are you - we are worried to:

NICOLA CREWE

41 minutes ago
Does anybody have any idea how to report Michael's Patreon for failing to fulfill the monthly obligations? Unsubscribed and reported the GoFundMe page too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Back to the "safe flight" comment by Mini Apron's beloved to BJJ on Sunday's Guccifest vlog. I've wasted a stupid amount of time thinking about this. It really is not important but, like a terrier with a rat, I couldn't let go!

Starting point: SJ's birthday was Wednesday, 18th August. Celebratory supper that evening. At least one B&B "dinner with the chatelaine" after that, and also seen wallpapering (badly) the downstairs loo dressed in the hideous birthday jumper, plus other footage faffing about doing important stuff leading up to departure.

On arrival at Stansted, PCR test. The onsite testing unit shuts at 19.00 and S said she had to beg them to do PCRs on arrival as they were still not in receipt of results from the PCRs done in France. This discounts their flight ex Limoges being on Saturday, 21st as arrival time at Stansted is 14.05, hours before the testing place shuts. Also, one could see from the footage that Stansted wasn't in bright afternoon sunshine and that Heathrow was early evening half-light when Gerry dropped them off.

Therefore, two alternative timelines to meet the USA COVID entry requirements for travelliers from Schengen countries/the UK and be in NY for week beginning Monday, 6th,

Option 1:

Limoges/Stansted: Friday, 20th August
Driven from Stansted to Heathrow/airport hotel in the Tartan Taxi
Heathrow/Barbados: Saturday 21st
14 nights in Barbados
Barbados/JFK: Saturday, 4th September, arrives 21.45
USA Labor Day holiday long w/end so presumably Christie's closed til Tuesday, 7th so Sunday and Monday are 2 "free days" in NY.

Option 2:

Limoges/Stansted, Sunday, 22nd August
Driven to Heathrow/airport hotel in the Tartan Taxi
Heathrow/Barbados: Monday, 23rd
14 nights in Barbados
Barbados/JFK: Monday, 6th September arrives 21.45
Christie's: Tuesday, 7th for 2/3/4 days?

I go with Option 2 simply because of SJ saying they would be arriving the night before "starting work" and that they'd be hitting the ground running the next day. A further theory based on that premise: SJ's contributions to the live chat on Monday, 6th were done from Bdos airport after checking in for the 16.10 (local time) flight to JFK. So I took Percy's remark to BJJ on Sunday meant "safe flight [tomorrow]".

Done anybody care? Nope! It just reinforces what we all know: one of life's certainties is that nothing is ever as it is seems with the chatelaine.

Postscript: Stephanie needs to stop playing the ingenue pdq. She's 46, not a dewy-eyed 18 year old. Her comments about not knowing the extent of Ida's devastating fury, inferring that being in Barbados meant she was cut off from the outside world, were untrue, bloody stupid and, even by her standards, disingenuous in the extreme.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
. There's a reason why she's been hiding all these years
Both she and Selmar clearly have some issues and vulnerabilities. While Selmar is gentle and kind and would never deliberately hurt anyone, he is very naive and it seems Tatty may be the same. Her odd writing about one of J.K. Rowling's characters, (together with physical props!) would seem to indicate that she lives in a fantasy world and I guess they both think, only after after face-timing and then meeting for the first time in reality, this is a life-long love affair and maybe that's why she has brought so much with her. Would either of them be strong enough to support the other in any kind of crisis? Living in the camper van at La la land will not be a good place to start off this relationship and however concerned Fanny pretends to be about Selmar, she lacks the empathy and wisdom to be of any help. If Tatty falls out with her when she finds CLL is not quite as she envisioned it, it will be very uncomfortable. T does not seem very strong to me and may need a lot of support.. We can only wish them well and hope any misgivings are wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This Jon L ain't afraid of no volcane!
View attachment 749598
Jon L was MPK's patron but never heard of Tattle until yesterday, we'll take his word for it. I wonder if he saw MPK's first cry-me a vlog?
View attachment 749600
If you're reading this, Jon L, you would be an awesome addition to this group of enlightened people!
You pulled out of MPetherick's Patreon. Many of us here have too. We're all sick of grifters!
Freeze 🥶 hell and over ….
Volcano 🌋 displayed biblical knowledge of the thread discussion…

Guess that’s how tattle has 40 - 60 thousand views per thread 🧵
Prehaps they should seek medical 🏥 attention for their addiction to watching us …

signed : concerned Tattler 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe they will rent the Marquis apt, or Nic's. Is Tatty going to want to make a bathroom dash to the chateau for a shower every morning?
Is Tats there as a volunteer, to work? She would get a room, no need to rent.

Reactions: 15
Back to the "sae flight" comment by Mini Apron's beloved to BJJ on Sunday's Guccifest vlog. I've wasted a stupid amount of time thinking about this. It really is not important but, like a terrier with a rat, I couldn't let go!

Starting point: SJ's birthday was Wednesday, 18th August. Celebratory supper that evening. At least one B&B "dinner with the chatelaine" after that, and also seen wallpapering (badly) the downstairs loo dressed in the hideous birthday jumper, plus other footage faffing about doing important stuff leading up to departure.

On arrival at Stansted, PCR test. The onsite testing unit shuts at 19.00 and S said she had to beg them to do PCRs on arrival as they were still not in receipt of results from the PCRs done in France. This discounts their flight ex Limoges being on Saturday, 21st as arrival time at Stansted is 14.05, hours before the testing place shuts. Also, one could see from the footage that Stansted wasn't in bright afternoon sunshine and that Heathrow was early evening half-light when Gerry dropped them off.

Therefore, two alternative timelines to meet the USA COVID entry requirements for travelliers from Schengen countries/the UK and be in NY for week beginning Monday, 6th,

Option 1:

Limoges/Stansted: Friday, 20th August
Driven from Stansted to Heathrow/airport hotel in the Tartan Taxi
Heathrow/Barbados: Saturday 21st
14 nights in Barbados
Barbados/JFK: Saturday, 4th September, arrives 21.45
USA Labor Day holiday long w/end so presumably Christie's closed til Tuesday, 7th so Sunday and Monday are 2 "free days" in NY.

Option 2:

Limoges/Stansted, Sunday, 22nd August
Driven to Heathrow/airport hotel in the Tartan Taxi
Heathrow/Barbados: Monday, 23rd
14 nights in Barbados
Barbados/JFK: Monday, 6th September arrives 21.45
Christie's: Tuesday, 7th for 2/3/4 days?

I go with Option 2 simply because of SJ saying they would be arriving the night before "starting work" and that they'd be hitting the ground running the next day. A further theory based on that premise: SJ's contributions to the live chat on Monday, 6th were done from Bdos airport after checking in for the 16.10 (local time) flight to JFK. So I took Percy's remark to BJJ on Sunday meant "safe flight [tomorrow]".

Done anybody care? Nope! It just reinforces what we all know: one of life's certainties is that nothing is ever as it is seems with the chatelaine.

Postscript: Stephanie needs to stop playing the ingenue pdq. She's 46, not a dewy-eyed 18 year old. Her comments about not knowing the extent of Ida's devastating fury, inferring that being in Barbados meant she was cut off from the outside world, were untrue, bloody stupid and, even by her standards, disingenuous in the extreme.
Can you see me? I am standing up clapping wildly! Option 2 for sure - loved the Tartan Taxi! The comment of being 'cut off and not knowing" was incredible. I am in bloody Tasmania - we are even 'cut off' from Australia mainland and I knew what was happening in the USA - simply moronic. Well done with the time lines!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.