The Chateau Diaries #61 Loud, in your face and gaudy, it rather sums up the chatelaine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carol Weaver Stephanie loves everything. That i what makes this all fun! She is like a little girl in a candy store when she opens up the gifts.. LOL Love watching her excitement in it all. It is genuine too!
Sonja Kenzler Dear Philipp, you are young enough to be my youngest son! I have so much fun listening to your giggles, when the others are so 'grownup'! keep yor lovley smile and your naughty sence of humour Sonja
That's exactly what is so scary in these 2 people for "normal" adults ! The superfans are just looking for substitute children because their own kids are adults. Disturbing !

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Wow - that thread went through at Mach 25. Thanks again Mojo - it's almost a full time job now!
Great title, @Espe
Thanks to everyone, such an honour! Yes, it's hard to keep up with the speed!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How long can Stephanie get away wirh spending the YouTube income on expensive lunches and increasingly more expensive luxury holidays for her and her companion ? She really is turning into Marie Antoinette. She has had her head turned by the prospect of living like some sort of aristocrat, but she really isn't earning the money however much she tries to delude herself. The vlogs have become stale, unexciting, samey. The entertainment value is wearing thin.
I'm not some jealous person, angry because I cant afford her lifestyle. My husband number 2 ( I married x3) was wealthy and I've had my share of the high life. Its not so satisfying as people imagine. I'm so much happier with a simpler life now.
Stephanie is going to alienate her fans more and more with expensive jaunts to Versaille, Venice, Orient Express or wherever. I love travel docs properly presented (especially Michael Palin or Michael Portillo.) but Stephanie is not an especially talented presenter or tour guide. I work as a part time tour guide myself. I bet she couldn't answer questions on the places she visits. All her knowledge comes from Wikipedia. She lacks anecdotes and interesting stories about the places she visits. Time to wind up the travel vlogs, concentrate on getting the chateau finished and stop gadding about, throwing money away
If I'm not mistaken, her superfans from the vlogs still don't know about the place where they stayed in Barbados (339 dollars per night).

And you are right : she's no Joanna Lumley (I've just discovered her travel program and I'm a fan !)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tatyanna introduced Selmar to Clinque face products ... he's very confused
Yes, don't think he knows how expensive Clinique is, maybe she realises his skin needs some attention! I think some of them were free samples, though! What an enormous amount of luggage. Perhaps she's planning to stay for good. Wonder how she'll like living in a camper van. However, she seems OK but I agree she may require high maintenance. At least she doesn't seem to be loud like someone else we know!

In answer to your late question on #60, my favourite tearoom in Dorset is The Moreton Tea Room in Moreton obviously, though, having craved a cream tea today (!),
How lovely, such a wonderful area! I agree about the knobs, very strange! Rather like a very hard ball of cotton wool! Enjoy your cream tea if you get to have one.

Reactions: 9
bringing the soil for all in La Lande to keep them young & powerful
Things, that didn't keep SJ young & powerful:
- Marie's foraged and wilted herbal tonics sold in individual jam jars.
- Dear Brenda's magic FUPA dipped in the La Lande fountain.
- The youthful soul energy of Phyllis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
To
View attachment 749386
Welcome, Jon L! Come visit us here more often. Bring your friends! ;) :LOL:
But what does she mean with disgusting? 😂

I somewhat agree with you on this one. However, "underdog" and complete scammer are two different things. Ryan Adams comes to mind so talented and yet so awful. Time will tell if he makes it back, sort of doubtful, one thing he has going for him that Trotter doesn't have is talent. But I thought Tatty wasn't real, so what do I know. I'm happy for Selmar that she is a real person and he wasn't catfished.
She cooked for him so I am still suspicious. In her age she should know it's not smart to cook for the guy, they only get spoilt. She must have some evil plans. 😂 Also, first meeting and she is okay to have the camera thrown into her face? First night and she gets filmed half naked in a shirt next morning? For the world to know they had sex? Weird... What's going on with Selmar, I thought he doesn't like being filmed himself all the time?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This Jon L ain't afraid of no volcane!
View attachment 749598
Jon L was MPK's patron but never heard of Tattle until yesterday, we'll take his word for it. I wonder if he saw MPK's first cry-me a vlog?
View attachment 749600
If you're reading this, Jon L, you would be an awesome addition to this group of enlightened people!
You pulled out of MPetherick's Patreon. Many of us here have too. We're all sick of grifters!
The trouble with professional leeches like Trotter, is they totally believe their own Bullshit.
They have a grand vision, have managed to gain some funds and off they go, spinning their own little Web.
He has lived this way for years and will continue to do so until funds dry up and then he will latch onto something else.
He is probably posting as the Volcano to stir up some crap so people will still be hooked onto his narrative.
On other news, Selmar did genuinely look happy. Personally I would be wary, but then again I wouldn't put myself in that position. I do hope he stops with the daily flogs, they really do scrape the barrel, I have to fast forward if I venture in.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It seemed a very strange meeting…and then when she walked out into the van with his shirt on….. 😶
Oh I know - totally constructed but I was impressed he put it all together - because till now we have had biking and streets with no name...maybe I was impressed this vlog held some purpose!

Reactions: 10
Questions, I have so many questions...
Has @Heathcliffe stolen the Tattler jet to snatch Tatty from Selmar's warm embrace now we know she isn't a 😼🐟 ?
Will Tatty and Selmar's first argument be over the greasy splotches on Selmar's favourite shirt?
Was Tatty running with Diesel to @Heathcliffe, not the park as Selmar claimed?
Has Diesel done a woopsie in the Tattler jet?
Did @Bored Mermaid CC really lose the bottle of Bolli on the way to @MojoDublin 's fabulous morning tea?
Did @Jeeves remember to return the canoe and get your deposit back?

Will I ever make a "chatty member"??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Well the vegetable garden at Lalande could do with some decent soil when they've finished with it. It looks so depleted.
Oh yes! The compost will be at least a year down the track.

Things, that didn't keep SJ young & powerful:
- Marie's foraged and wilted herbal tonics sold in individual jam jars.
- Dear Brenda's magic FUPA dipped in the La Lande fountain.
- The youthful soul energy of Phyllis.
Any superfan portraits - apparently being kept for a special wall - for all to see. Did not see any of them going to the framers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I did think Selmar should remember his table manners, as after putting Jam on his Pancake he proceeded to lick the knife and put the knife back on the table ready for his new lady friend, after all he is trying to impress.👎

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.