The Chateau Diaries #60 Support Squirrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
now i am confused..i got the feeling they started today in NY?? and they are today getting back to France??:unsure:
I don't understand why they don't utilize instagram stories for this reason. It would be a sneak preview, or even an exclusive for those who follow on IG, and they can use copyrighted music. It would take 10 minutes in a cab.

My daughter is headed to fashion week right now from LA. Driving her husband and a carload of boys who are opening a store on Broadway. They're hoping to be there by Wednesday and open by the weekend, but just drove through Barstow. It's going to be a close call. I'm excited to see clips of their week though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
now i am confused..i got the feeling they started today in NY?? and they are today getting back to France??:unsure:

So true...money cant buy class..when you look around in the world today..you see enough...

omg...

your in...no doubt about that!! i can cook, but i am not a fan of it...i hate baking..to much mess..
It will become a magical place. Full of life, love and laughter! Uhuh! What have I just said?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
FRK doing her bit for the planet by driving hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of miles for no apparent reason, other than a free bed and collaring a new dear friend for the excruciating, unsuccessful experience of being interviewed, is just so pointless.

And now Bath (or Batt, in Mariespeak). To do a floristry course? Why Batt? There are many places she could have chosen which would not involve driving the floral hearse from one end of England to the other.

Surely she can't be committing herself to a lengthy course with an actual qualification at the end? Miss Think She Knows It All Already And I Have A Certifcate To Prove It ("don't tell me what to do") would find it impossible to knuckle down to anything that doesn't suit her ideas, not to mention being in the same place for a set period. The Nomadic Norwegian needs to be on the move, creating opportunities based on what a pet pebble tells her.

A quick search and I found that there are a couple of half day courses at two different floristry places in Bath this coming week. Perhaps this is her half-hearted attempt to broaden her "skills". Skills which are, at the moment, as narrow as the eye of a needle.

One thing is for certain, Anna Lagorce is much better at wedding/events' flowers. In a different league entirely. Eat your heart out, FRK. Not only does Anna have more talent and knows her hydrangeas from her larkspur, she also understands a key factor: adapt to the client's wishes and not impose your own style.

This playing at florals and having a business is never going to be Marie: The Success Story. Her eejit patrons and those who coughed up for the car are spectators viewing a young woman of little talent but fantastical aspirations to have it all without actually doing anything herself. In many respects, I find Marie's modus operandi worse than anyone else in the grifting paradise that is Y/T and associated money-grabbing opportunities.
Agreed. Grifting for a car seems to be her only intention in the end. I wonder when she sets off for Norway… After her September stay in France again if she does show up? I can’t imagine that this has not had an effect on her views which I have not checked… No La La Lande equals no attention? And as for Anna… She is a true floral artist …. agree on that…..Marie must be scribbling in her journal of intentions like a madwoman….cannot believe any course will improve her skills at spinning anything ….. I do wonder how SS will ever be a success???

Reactions: 11
God I hope that is a wig!
He is a fruitcake. But I really wanted Mason to hook back up with Fanny and crash the December wedding.

Didn't Fanny bring up going to London to stay at her ( I mean OUR) flat with Phyllis in October? Or after her boys birthday party for five? I think the Orient Express thing is Off ....at least for Fanny.

You are in!! You are hired!! You are the ying to my yang! My other half just watches t.v. or exercises on his Nordic track ( that is not my nickname either....ha ha😂). I told him he may not be invited.
I think you are right about the Orient express...i guess there is more going on behind the scenes than we know...the fact that Nick and Marie didnt visit this summerin the is very telling...also no sign of Potty ...there is trouble.....i also have the feeling the more hysterical she acts...the more trouble there really is...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
🖐😫 Come in Tokyo! Are you receiving me loud & clear? Over. ⚡

Maybe that should be UFF (University of Foraged Florals) in Batt? :D

I wonder if this she is looking for a qualification. Maybe Dip. WFD. (Diploma in Wilted Floral Design) or becoming a member of a professional body - the FFD Guild )+Failed Floral Designers Guild). We can only admire your aspiration FRK.
I can see why you are a VIP... I'll get there. You are my role model.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Agreed. Grifting for a car seems to be her only intention in the end. I wonder when she sets off for Norway… After her September stay in France again if she does show up? I can’t imagine that this has not had an effect on her views which I have not checked… No La La Lande equals no attention? And as for Anna… She is a true floral artist …. agree on that…..Marie must be scribbling in her journal of intentions like a madwoman….cannot believe any course will improve her skills at spinning anything ….. I do wonder how SS will ever be a success???
I just don't understand what FlowerKill is doing. I'd like to think there was a masterplan but TBH I just think she's drifting aimlessly waiting for someone to take her in.

Reactions: 19
I just don't understand what FlowerKill is doing. I'd like to think there was a masterplan but TBH I just think she's drifting aimlessly waiting for someone to take her in.
Simples. Her masterplan is set in repeat mode: grift, drift, grift, drift ...

• Haha
In America, we call that type of undershirt a “tank top” or also commonly known as a “wife beater” (I know…sounds terrible!). According to the dictionary, “in 1947, a brutal crime story went viral and indirectly associated a violent male wife beater with the sleeveless white undershirt. A Detroit native named James Hartford Jr. was arrested for beating his wife to death. Across the country, readers gaped at a reprinted photo of Hartford in a baked-beans-stained undershirt with the caption “the wife-beater.”View attachment 748608
STELLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Simples. Her masterplan is set in repeat mode: grift, drift, grift, drift ...
I wonder where she is stashing her belongings? She mentioned taking the rest of her belonging when she returned for "the Wedding."

• Haha
Tartan for Gerald, Toile for Stephanie and Hedgehogs for Philip!

Nicole Thijs
31 minutes ago
More hedgehogs for Philip? Do people think he is a child?
Has she aged considerably about the eyes in the last three or four months? There seems to be droop and crepe and a lot of poufiness and eye bugging I haven't seen before. Something's up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Come off it folks, why so miserable about posh restaurant meals. Can't have chips & gravy all the time? Sorry you northerners, chips & curry. Chips with deep fried mars bars. :LOL: Well, I think a good dinner out (if you can afford it) is an investment. In happiness! For your self and your tummy and for the lady too. It can also directly lead to good sex. Take it from an investor, it is not wasting money it is investment. Oh this is long...I should have broken up this message, right I'm off , bye.
Ps! Mention Clotted fecking cream again and you're a turd.

1630953854194.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Come off it folks, why so miserable about posh restaurant meals. Can't have chips & gravy all the time? Sorry you northerners, chips & curry. Chips with deep fried mars bars. :LOL: Well, I think a good dinner out (if you can afford it) is an investment. In happiness! For your self and your tummy and for the lady too. It can also directly lead to good sex. Take it from an investor, it is not wasting money it is investment. Oh this is long...I should have broken up this message, right I'm off , bye.
Ps! Mention Clotted fecking cream again and you're a turd.

View attachment 748920
I had an 8 course tasting menu a few months ago at a 1 star restaurant & pretty much had to roll myself out of there 👌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Has she aged considerably about the eyes in the last three or four months? There seems to be droop and crepe and a lot of poufiness and eye bugging I haven't seen before. Something's up.
Ageing? Dan hinted to her being theoretically in advance (50). Now we know what he meant.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.