Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pno

VIP Member
That was obviously never intended for Nutsy, but for the shittelaine herself. She needs to project generosity, as she has none to give.

I wouldn't count on much. Mason will not stay at her shitshow, but with the mother of Tess Hoffman, who owns an old abbey in the neighborhood. He used to come regularly in October to help with harvesting the safran she grew as a hobby. He might visit SJ, or he might not, depending on how he feels at the time. She surely isn't welcome at the abbey anymore.

That's what she thought. The hospital episode might have shaken her up a bit though.

Because they run out of places to dump their tat. SJ probably thinks it's good revenge on the gift givers to show the world she doesn't appreciate it, again.
Oh I meant Mason in NYC while SJ and BJJ are being a couple of Girls About Town!

Reactions: 2

Tellingthetruth123

Chatty Member
A
Some other Tattkers on here also watch the Curiousity guy who cleared 2 hoarder houses (with compassion). They auctioned off a lot of the furniture and jewellry. It was an amazing online auction with basic "stuff" going for multiple times its value. I wonder if SJ's fans will do the same.
I think you mean “whisky”🥃 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 😝

BlackWolf

Chatty Member
mmm...maybe not fake?

Those look like part of the marketing campaign, but the one referred to is certainly fake. The lght profiles have been well matched, but the shadows on the toddler are washed out, lacking the crispness of the shadows on the wall. Still, this has the hallmarks of an urban legend in the making, I hope.

pjsj

Please can someone post the patrooooooons video as I’ve seen previously . Why pay to be a Lord or Lady or whatever to watch a video ?

Reactions: 1