The Chateau Diaries #55 How to turn a chateau into a dump in 3 easy steps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I'm saying is it is productive for her to pretend she has hired Snorty as her right hand, so she can use money from her patrons otherwise restricted to restoration. If she can pull off this narrative they can use the money for whatever they want.
Gotcha, thanks.

Reactions: 6
The Fleuries have their latest vlog up. The contrast with Anna's grandmother's art and DJ is astounding. She certainly was a talented artist.
What lovely, grounded people Anna's parents are too. Nothing pretentious about that visit.
loved the trees and Anna as a dancer

Reactions: 13
ya can’t turn a ho into a housewife.

Reactions: 16
Not to derail…. but I watched a few minutes of The Petherick’s brocante video… and with the money that Billy is spending I wonder where his “paycheck” comes from? Gwen’s bank account? I do realize this is decor for the Château but he certainly knows how to spend (someone else’) money.

Reactions: 15
He's her camera man, editor, and chateau documentarian. He does work.
To that, I call bullshit. Work?????? Hah! But that is their story so they are sticking with it.
If Fanny would end that stupid, "gift Monday" video and the boring Sunday one she could take Phyllis off the "payroll" and continue all the "hard work" herself. Davey and IJ were WAY better camera men than Nostrils.
Then she could pay Nostrils by the hour ( or minute) for screwing her only....not just her pocket book.

Reactions: 15
Not a fan of his, however, I would imagine he has a business account and even if it was Gwens account they are partners so a bit of a non event really.

Reactions: 8
This is what plays in my head every time I hear the Charlatan pronouning the word "object".

Reactions: 9
Please be safe.
You would be most welcome! PEI (Prince Edward Island to those who haven’t been) is Canada’s smallest, very scenic province, surrounded by dozens of sandy beaches. If you don’t know it, Tattlers, look it up, and we can plan our Tattlers reunion here next year!
Yes, we literally lash everything down in case of very high winds in hurricane season, lest they become projectiles. Luckily, we always have plenty of warning. Hopefully, it will not be so very bad.

Reactions: 14
Oh man, I am SO sorry @Jeeves!!
Just got home and trying to catch up with you all and saw that crazy mess I typed.

Reactions: 6
🫖
W. T. F

I’ve heard of many things ….
But a sulking agent 007

Unless you can pop out of the ocean
In tineey tiny blue budgie smugglers that any female operative would have to Rock 🪨 climb up your abdomen

Start smiling

left the on the runway …
Return it by Wednesday
M

🧉

Reactions: 17
I have become convinced that his camera man gig is his basic qualification as boyfriend material, as with Potts. Ugh.
Narcissistic Personality Disorder 101 -

Always makes sure your significant other can film or photograph you at all times.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.