Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Arfarf

VIP Member
when IS Fanny's birthday?
Did she mention a party on the gift gab? I sped thru it so may have missed that announcement.

Reactions: 3

purejuice

VIP Member
Further to your post about deprogramming purejuice, I have the news on and they are talking about a father in California who is a QAnon conspiracy follower. He believed his wife had passed down her lizard DNA to their children and that they were going to grow into demons. He murdered them.
I don’t understand why strategies are not being implemented to combat this. It is truly machiavellian and as you have pointed to the fascist component.
The orange one stated that his favourite book was Mein Kampt.
I am truly saddened.
It's a huge deal, one of the things my old hippies and me discuss in depth as the solution to the global political problem. And our pressing need to apprehend what's going down in evolutionary consciousness.
Those who tackle the QAnons have very simple but difficult advice. And some base it on addiction treatment, which to my personal knowledge is not impossible.

Attachments

Reactions: 3

purejuice

VIP Member
When I use the word, I always have chapter and verse in mind. Not inclined to pull anything out of my ass. In the spirit of comity, I'm not posting the evidence.

Like I said, some people may find it offensive. Whatever else Yale University visiting professor Roxane Gay is, she's not a moron. And she speaks so well of you.
And the term, just to be crystal clear, is fat positivity. Body positivity is arguably a euphemism, but is also meant to be inclusive of trans and disabled people, and people of color.
Next?
Also, I rest my case. Old man river just keeps scrollin' along.

Reactions: 2

mrsp67

VIP Member
Thanks. Read about that yesterday. As I said, the fiancee is a medical professional and stays remarkably updated and strict about protocols. In fact, she knew about the CDC warning before it was released. The main thing is, one has to be fully vaccinated and follow health measures.

Here they are saying the Delta variant can care less about our vaccine! And will attack and win! What does your fiancé think about that? I hate that we may have to worry even though vaccinated.

• Wow
Reactions: 2