The Chateau Diaries #52 SJ and BJJ, under the Tuscan sun. A honeymoon or a holiday?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to VIP Member @Marquis de Potpourri
Title Thread 52 SJ and BJJ, under the Tuscan sun. A honeymoon or a holiday?
:m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m

Double VIP members this last thread
Congradulations to @purejuice ....:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m

Most Liked Post on 51 .....
yes the man!! the myth!!! the legend ...eh No ..
His Misses...
the joy ......

Marquis de Potpourri
VIP Member

Friday at 9:49 PM
Hey, Tattlers! The Marquis sends his apologies for his silence and missing the honor of providing a thread title.
He says Thanks to @MojoDublin, and @Jeeves.

The Marquis and I (fiancee) landed in Paris a few hours ago and went for a nice stroll and dinner before Shabbat.
We're here to go chateau hunting...and after a lengthy debate over dinner, no, we decided we're not visiting Lalande. Even though a visit there would have been amazing intel ("and a pure waste of money" to quote him), it's so far out of the way from the places we're visiting. He'll be back here tomorrow!

Have a great weekend!

• Reactions:
You, mrsp67, LonePalm and 39 others

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thanks for the new thread @MojoDublin!

AAAnd thiiiiis iiiiis Gift Grab! *add ear-piercing laughter*

Welcome! We start with introducing today's contestants for the most plausible over the top screeches of "I love it!"
Center stage, as always, we have Stefanny! She brings a whiff of vintage with her floaty dress which was last washed in the 1970's.
Cara is there to overshadow Stefanny. Let's see how this plays out.
Sillymar with his daily glass of beer matching his red face and puffy eyes is nowhere to be seen.
We move on to Nutty who as per usual is not really following what is being said and retorts with the duck face.
Last we have a dying man in a ventilator behind the camera. I'm sorry, it turned out to be a walking mop with oversized nostrils. An easy mistake.

Let the excruciating OOHs and AAHs begin.
Let's see what's in the first box. And it's a humongous human head terracotta pot. Stefanny is finding it a little hard to tell how she loves it but luckily it will live in a dark corner of the garden.
Box two brings another poncho and, wait for it, toothbrushes! You can't make this sh!t up.
Now we suffer through sycophantic praise for the charlatan and uncover some sewing crap. I don't understand what it is but it will be thrown away for sure. Doesn't even..... THE SQUIRREL! Scream behind the camera for a postcard.

Gift for Davy but he has just left the Shitoo.
Then scraps of Chanel perfume that someone discarded. Really, they didn't like it so send it to the dump!
More stuff sent for Teabeg that he doesn't want.
And now the mop with nostrils opens.... yet more hedgehog gubbins. This time a mug.
More amazing "art". Looks like a scrap book on a frame. And it is decoupage of a mad tea party. Very apt.
Time for cheap jewellery. Nutty finds a lightbulb pendant. I wish a lightbulb would go on in her head, too.
The obligatory Spode moment follows with horrible trinket dish. And a second trinket dish.
Let's take a pause to munch some Philipino crisps before mop with nostrils gets a towel with a bunny. Not the sexy kind, just a bunny with a monocle because of a bunny with a monocle.

At this point the commentator has strained some muscles from rolling his eyes.

1846 lithograph with roses. Very, very pretentious sounding roses. She was getting her pants wet but in the end it looks very tatty.
There's a small package. Smaller than what Teabeg enjoys.
It's more seeds! No one cares anymore but she tries to make it sound like she's interested in the garden.
Line drawing of the farmhouse. Teenager level art. But guess who loves it?
Someone thinks Stefanny is doing good work with the gift grab. Oh the delusions of this person who has seen all the flogs. Ooh aah it's postcards and stolen photos made into a book. Dear Brenda style. They drag us through the past with the pics in the book. It goes on forever. And ever. And ever.

And what have we accumulated in the end? Just another abhorrent gag-inducing pile of mullock.

It's bed time for me. Time for a dose of Teabeg's daily flop. It's the best anesthetic I know. Selling it to hospitals would solve his money problems and he already has experience in the drug trade.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Double congrats to the Marquis (and his Marchioness)! Thank you Mojo, as always.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Love the newest title thread title! But I hope the wedding is cancelled!!
By the way. Where is @Mommydearest??????
I am missing the wit.
I am missing the recaps!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

its bed time for me. Time for a dose of Teabeg's daily flop. It's the best anesthetic I know. Selling it to hospitals would solve his money problems and he already has experience in the drug trade.
SAVAGE

and yet so apt...Im in the presence of actual sane genisus

I've opens the entire compund ....
its your s
M

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I apologize!
@Jikki2 fantastic job!!!! 😂😂😂😂
Anybody who makes me laugh out loud gets two thumbs up!

• Heart
Thank you for stepping so ably into the breech @Jikki2. Great job! Hope @MummyDearest is ok.

• Heart

Welcome! We start with introducing today's contestants for the most plausible over the top screeches of "I love it!"
Center stage, as always, we have Stefanny! She brings a whiff of vintage with her floaty dress which was last washed in the 1970's.
Cara is there to overshadow Stefanny. Let's see how this plays out.
Sillymar with his daily glass of beer matching his red face and puffy eyes is nowhere to be seen.
We move on to Nutty who as per usual is not really following what is being said and retorts with the duck face.
Last we have a dying man in a ventilator behind the camera. I'm sorry, it turned out to be a walking mop with oversized nostrils. An easy mistake.

Let the excruciating OOHs and AAHs begin.
Let's see what's in the first box. And it's a humongous human head terracotta pot. Stefanny is finding it a little hard to tell how she loves it but luckily it will live in a dark corner of the garden.
Box two brings another poncho and, wait for it, toothbrushes! You can't make this sh!t up.
Now we suffer through sycophantic praise for the charlatan and uncover some sewing crap. I don't understand what it is but it will be thrown away for sure. Doesn't even..... THE SQUIRREL! Scream behind the camera for a postcard.

Gift for Davy but he has just left the Shitoo.
Then scraps of Chanel perfume that someone discarded. Really, they didn't like it so send it to the dump!
More stuff sent for Teabeg that he doesn't want.
And now the mop with nostrils opens.... yet more hedgehog gubbins. This time a mug.
More amazing "art". Looks like a scrap book on a frame. And it is decoupage of a mad tea party. Very apt.
Time for cheap jewellery. Nutty finds a lightbulb pendant. I wish a lightbulb would go on in her head, too.
The obligatory Spode moment follows with horrible trinket dish. And a second trinket dish.
Let's take a pause to munch some Philipino crisps before mop with nostrils gets a towel with a bunny. Not the sexy kind, just a bunny with a monocle because of a bunny with a monocle.

At this point the commentator has strained some muscles from rolling his eyes.

1846 lithograph with roses. Very, very pretentious sounding roses. She was getting her pants wet but in the end it looks very tatty.
There's a small package. Smaller than what Teabeg enjoys.
It's more seeds! No one cares anymore but she tries to make it sound like she's interested in the garden.
Line drawing of the farmhouse. Teenager level art. But guess who loves it?
Someone thinks Stefanny is doing good work with the gift grab. Oh the delusions of this person who has seen all the flogs. Ooh aah it's postcards and stolen photos made into a book. Dear Brenda style. They drag us through the past with the pics in the book. It goes on forever. And ever. And ever.

And what have we accumulated in the end? Just another abhorrent gag-inducing pile of mullock.

It's bed time for me. Time for a dose of Teabeg's daily flop. It's the best anesthetic I know. Selling it to hospitals would solve his money problems and he already has experience in the drug trade.
Thanks for taking one for the team. It is the same old rubbish opened every week. Ridiculous.

• Sick
  • Sad
Saved this from the last thread...just wanted to post it. Sorry I'm so late getting on here.

Looking at Sadies vlog...why isnt there a dryer in the guesthouse?? there is a washingmachine....what a waste of time to drag that dirty linnen to the chateaucellar..and back...not economical...driving a very expensive landrover and a dryer extra is probably to expensive...
I'm sure that the washers and dryers in the chateau are the industrial kind, able to handle very large loads. That washer in the guesthouse looked quite small, perhaps just so the guests could wash their personal laundry...there might have been a dryer somewhere else close by, can't imagine there NOT being one as how else would the guests dry the clothes they just washed. Also, since the linens have to be ironed, it seems fitting that they're being laundered nearer to that ironing machine. (Personally, I'd prefer ironing the traditional way but with that huge amount of linens, that machine is more practical.)

And I'm wondering...did their guests actually use ALL of those beds?...Or do they have to strip them all even if they weren't used?

Reactions: 18
I’ve never laughed more at a post!!!! So good!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Observations on tonight’s Gift Grab:

Cara is sweet.

SJ opening the terracotta head: “He will… he will definitely be here” 😂😂 this is our proof that not everything opened at the chateau STAYS at the chateau 😂😂

Choppy edit at 1:34 where Cara is talking, why did they edit what she was saying?

I like Dana.

Hate the way SJ reads out the gushing cards from the super fans, why can’t she say “and there are some kind words about me, thank you”, it is so weird how she reads every word about herself, comes across as really arrogant to do that. Maybe read the kind words about the volunteers but we don’t need to hear every compliment you get yourself please 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I surprisingly liked the chateau in Teabag's latest video! It was a manageable size, and with ten acres and multiple outbuildings, the price was very good as well (of course will take a good million to make it what it should be!)

Screen Shot 2021-08-09 at 5.24.34 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Saved this from the last thread...just wanted to post it. Sorry I'm so late getting on here.

I'm sure that the washers and dryers in the chateau are the industrial kind, able to handle very large loads. That washer in the guesthouse looked quite small, perhaps just so the guests could wash their personal laundry...there might have been a dryer somewhere else close by, can't imagine there NOT being one as how else would the guests dry the clothes they just washed. Also, since the linens have to be ironed, it seems fitting that they're being laundered nearer to that ironing machine. (Personally, I'd prefer ironing the traditional way but with that huge amount of linens, that machine is more practical.)

And I'm wondering...did their guests actually use ALL of those beds?...Or do they have to strip them all even if they weren't used?
Do they REALLY ACTUALLY HAVE guests staying there? I hope she isnt washing the Teabeg's and Boy toy's sheets!!!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Still on the Gift Grab:
OMG Steph LEFT them filming Natti and Philips opening of gifts, Cara sitting watching, camera close up on just two seats… could she send a clearer message that this is unimportant to her/that Cara isn’t to be given of her time?? It already looks strained between SJ and Cara, as if they are total strangers, now SJ has something better to do than to sit patiently and watch as her staff open the gifts they were sent??? SMH

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Listening to The Guess Who - Taking Care of Business - immortal lines as theme song for Marie and lalalanders:
look at me
working all the time
taking care of business
doing nothing at all
etc

Reactions: 15
Listening to The Guess Who - Taking Care of Business - immortal lines as theme song for Marie and lalalanders:
look at me
working all the time
taking care of business
doing nothing at all
etc
I'm busy doing nothing,
working the whole day through,
trying to find lots of things not to do,
I'm busy going nowhere
Vlogging the day through,
One of these days I might land in a town near you,
I'm busy selling concepts
The success of the Shittoos
Buy me a coffee and I'll show you how too,
I'm busy going nowhere
Vlogging the whole day through,
I'd like to be unhappy...but,
I'd have to vlog that too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.