The Chateau Diaries #51 Peeing on Dan's marbles instead of polishing their own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SJ made her pay for that "studio" so she was unlikely to be given a free apartment!

Plus, they have no kosher options
As they seem to have catered for every possible allergy on the planet, you would think they could have offered kosher food but you are probably more likely to survive without any nasty infections if you steer clear of the HMN!

Reactions: 15
I sympathise with Teabag's friend and confidant, Janet, on her illness, especially when separated from her family in the UK but I have to say that her vlog (peddled by Trotter) is tedious and is a serious contender for most boring vlog, pushing Selmar into second place.

Reactions: 21
Seems to me we might have to change the rules of the game due to the number of Kill candidates: F, M and 'Load up in a bus and drive it off a cliff'

Reactions: 25
OH MY - could it be she flew to see SJ and SJ flew away?
And she's probably having to do a lot more work than just spinning, there's only her and Nati left to do the laundry; clearing up the kitchen; doing the beds and all the cleaning! I imagine it's not quite what she was expecting!

Reactions: 22
Weird stuff here. Whatever.

Anyway, Be very careful of the vax.
Hope your friend is OK, been thinking of you. It is difficult to be careful - you either have it or you don't - no going back and changing your mind. It's a dilemma for a lot of people at the moment for all sorts of reasons. Take care.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It was a surprise from Dan's wife, Annalise, so probably on the up and up.

Reactions: 5
I want to feel sorry for Cara, but I just can't.
If she read Tattle, then she should have seen all the red flags parading through The Red Square.
If she watched it with rose-coloured glasses, then she is definitely in for a rude awakening. "Never meet your heroes, they might be arseholes".
Well, she isn't completely erased form La Lande history... she did appear in the August Pateron vlog. (Well I guess she had to be, as she was causing a commotion in the live chats)

Reactions: 20
@JackSpratt oh thanks! I looked him up. An amateur musician it seems, self published. Wasn’t able to listen to his music. Lots of great amateur musicians. I wonder what he did for his day job. I’m always gobsmacked at how many guys truly wanted to be rock stars. Many could have been just never in the right place and time.
@purejuice i too was attracted to bad boys! Changed my criteria after realizing that although exciting not what I actually wanted.

Reactions: 11
One of my pet peeves about the so-called Doing It Ourselves vlog is that --they don't do anything themselves! They hire out pretty much everything. Remember when MP claimed: "We do everything ourselves, from fixing the leaky roof, to..."? The only thing MP does "himself" is bemoan the fact that he blew all his ill gotten gains on rent boys. In his latest vlog, he's hired an electrician to wire his man trap, I mean cottage.

Reactions: 34
It is a truism that in order to have a dream, you must be asleep. All those who dream of lalaland as some sort of Shangrila WILL have a rude awakening, sooner or later.

Reactions: 21
Yes, two Sons in my MiL's case. Eldest Son was totally dependant on her, a real man baby to the day he died. She loved it. The sun shined from his orifices. My Husband was far more independent. He left home at 18 (oooooh I wonder why), worked away from home too, met & married a narc, they divorced. Then he met me. She almost combusted

Genius @TheTaxInspector

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Maybe she has to pay a double parking fee for her fat bike. That made her so angry that she decides to leave earlier
Or she ended up on the ground at one night...we all know what beds Fan uses...Emaus....infected with woodworm and filth...

That is quite sad She’s stuck in the middle of nowhere with the host legging it as predicted!
Maybe she found out there was little wool left ....probably used by the rodents for nesting...

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.