The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:devilish: Oh, I do hope he is going to put some clothing on for his "engaged" twin's wedding...and not walk around semi-erect either, he might rattle the teacups by mistake!:LOL: Look at that vain little sod, posing like that!? Like Marie and her mirror images...I must be old, I think it looks utterly ridiculous and vain to pose like that. Real men don't need to show our dicks before we surprise our lady (or gent for some of course) in the bedroom, and I dare say we don't generally shave our chests either! Hah ha! Well I suppose we must wish him luck and a better sugardaddy than his brother has managed to get lumbered with. The great liar Teabeg Pathetic.
I can tell you've never opened Grindr 😂 The gay dating scene is very different from the straight one. Which is why I also have pics of Danny without underwear.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Can @TheTaxInspector do one of their wonderful press releases on Aunty Omm declining the vacant chef job at De La Landfill. Even though hubby’s fishing biz is sinking faster than Ryan’s attempt to lose his virginity to the first woman he meets in Thailand. Desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Jikki2 I never dared to ask, but I guess that’s your profile pic? I mean.. wow. (y)

Speaking of Ryan, any news on him or should we open a Patreon account to get him out of jail, in which he should sit by now for just being in Thailand.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
physical labor (hands dirty) nor intellectual labor (real research) are celebrated-even completion of the current tasks are just “oh it’s done and we move on” or ”it needs to redecorated”

she is filling the void with junk and random people-but there is no emotional commitment to anyone or anything-dare I say not even daddy‘s art-the casualness with which she choose frames for his work stunned me-we may not like it but she claims it is precious to her-but is it?

are the inhabitants the “Lost Boys Of Lalande?”
You're touching on something deep here, along the lines that Lalande does not exist, really, unless she performs it on video. The narc in my life is an art historian, for whom nothing except movies and TV are real. We don't even qualify as movies or TV to him, we're ghosts flapping our lips in silence. Same was true of Trump.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I finally watched the CD flog with Dan cooking. I don't watch any others (pathetics, Ryan 🤢, Marie yawn, cadoooooh nah) any more except for Dan's, partly because I think he's a bit of a hottie 😁 and partly because I love his music choices and general vlog style. Fun. But the cooking one just got my goat. First, our darling Stephanie stuffs her face with crisps and peanuts, making sure it's all filmed and says so several times, 'just in case'. WTF. I would have kicked her to the curb at that point. Then she's all over the prep in the most useless way, stuffing up his filming and generally being a pain in the ass, how he didn't lose his temper is beyond me. Then the oh-so-hilarious 'has anyone died yet' not just once but several times - so ungracious and so rude, simply not funny Fanny. That was a real eye opener. So thanks to Dan for cooking a great meal and not so much thanks to Stephanie for being so rude, belittling and downright bitchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I can tell you've never opened Grindr 😂 The gay dating scene is very different from the straight one. Which is why I also have pics of Danny without underwear.
I am deceased!

Speaking of Ryan, any news on him or should we open a Patreon account to get him out of jail, in which he should sit by now for just being in Thailand.
Well....a tourist was found face down at the bottom of a waterfall on Phuket...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Does he have a passport and willing to isolate ?

God I would dislike her near me if I was cooking ..... I would make the cow do the dishes and other crappy jobs ...... she would be off in a flash! :cautious:
He was very patient with her, as he is with his little boys. He lets them "help" him way beyond the place I could tolerate it. And of course this is the Montessori method. He let her spin sugar in the midst of prep for dinner. He has correctly identified her as a three year old who requires his good daddy energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I finally watched the CD flog with Dan cooking. I don't watch any others (pathetics, Ryan 🤢, Marie yawn, cadoooooh nah) any more except for Dan's, partly because I think he's a bit of a hottie 😁 and partly because I love his music choices and general vlog style. Fun. But the cooking one just got my goat. First, our darling Stephanie stuffs her face with crisps and peanuts, making sure it's all filmed and says so several times, 'just in case'. WTF. I would have kicked her to the curb at that point. Then she's all over the prep in the most useless way, stuffing up his filming and generally being a pain in the ass, how he didn't lose his temper is beyond me. Then the oh-so-hilarious 'has anyone died yet' not just once but several times - so ungracious and so rude, simply not funny Fanny. That was a real eye opener. So thanks to Dan for cooking a great meal and not so much thanks to Stephanie for being so rude, belittling and downright bitchy.
Her links to everyday, normal behaviour are disengaging and the fantasy chateau is consuming her. It is a perilous situation for all around her. Enough links will snap and she will become a manic-depressive, defending her reality at all costs. Her first link was that as chateau owner doing restoration. After 18 or so years her foundation shifted to the chatelaine who became a youtube vlogger, without ever achieving the restoration. Now, when the pandemic recedes, and takes her subscribers and patreons with it back to their normal lives, she will again have to choose what she is. Does she have the capacity for re-invention, without the finance platform (all that lovely lolly and spend, spend, spend) to support her? I doubt it, and then it will hit the fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So BJJ isolates for days so he can pick up his sick friend. She is dumped in marquis apt where "they will cook for themselves". But then Philip is back in kitchen, dining and entry hall interacting with the others. And leaves it until last minute to pick flowers. How ridiculous.
And Natti if you have worries about Dan delivering maybe you should learn a few dishes or watch his vlog. He worked a normal day in garden (presume 7 hours), shopped, cooked and returned to complete service. Natti YOU are the B&B manager - what are YOU doing to secure staff? Why are YOU not cutting flowers for decor?
Yeah, cutting the flowers at 7:30 for dinner at 8 struck me as typically incompetent. Just authentic hospitality and pleasure, not to mention having a plan and being organized, suggests getting the tablecloth, flowers and settings down hours earlier. Even if just to have Dan's plates already chosen for him and set up.

Reactions: 22
True confession: I too had a girl crush on SJ, thought she was worldly, cultured and I may have shed a tear hearing about her dad- at first. Tonight SJ you made over 30 negative comments to Dan. I know you kid but it was uncomfortable! Snorty not only spends your money but now makes rude comments about you, your volunteer/friends, employees and has attracted your mother on numerous occasions. It is one thing we have to endure his looks, clothes, and unpleasant personality but the truth is the show is better when he is not in front or behind the camera.
Sometimes the very simplest fact is the most devastating.
Thank you for counting the "non-bullying" oh so humorous British jibes.
This kind of harassment in the US is taken legally to constitute a hostile work environment. Where the "jokes" are sexual (watch it, Stephanie) or racial, employers are sued, found guilty, fired and fined for sexual/racial discrimination.
France has had a law against workplace bullying since 2002.
Ha ha.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You're touching on something deep here, along the lines that Lalande does not exist, really, unless she performs it on video. The narc in my life is an art historian, for whom nothing except movies and TV are real. We don't even qualify as movies or TV to him, we're ghosts flapping our lips in silence. Same was true of Trump.
exactly

Reactions: 10
He let her spin sugar in the midst of prep for dinner.
I hope she had washed her hands before she spun that sugar; knowing her usual habits, you wouldn't catch me eating anything she had handled. That paint brush was incredible, good job they were not being inspected but it has now been recorded for ever. Bet Dan was angry when he found out about it and it shows how hygienic Marie was if she always used it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.