The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait wait!!

Am I crazy? I thought Teabag was uploading daily videos starting today? (He also said he was starting last Monday (August 2) as well??) Can anyone confirm I'm not losing my mind?
Darling, you misunderstood him. He’s only “gearing up” today. Not actually releasing a video. He’s got to relax first. Should only take a couple of months or so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I do think that Teabag took all the money he milked outta people on his wailing "I am gay and got rooked by hookers" crying jag...and he and his "fiance" ran off to parts unknown for some hanky panky on steroids.
Ain't no video coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was just about to fall asleep but I just thought, does anyone want to get creative and team up to write a script for a mockumentary style sitcom (imagine Veep/Thick of It meets Ab Fab) about loosely based on these British chateaux owners and the revolving door of cast members. I’m so interested in what goes on or is said when the cameras are off. That is where the bleeping content is! The character arc would be similar to Walter White in Breaking Bad, only our protagonist finds Patreon in a pandemic, gets hooked on the power, endless money and buying overpriced tat.

Now who do we pitch to Netflix or Amazon? 🤑🤑🤑
I was thinking of something similar, but more in a horror vein. It might start as you describe, but when the merry band of restorers are isolated by a global pandemic, the chateau quickly descends into depravity and madness, vlogged daily to their avid, equally isolated fans worldwide. Too far-fetched?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Did anyone see the recent Patreon video.. In that Stephanie mentions about Tatiana who is selmar's gf for the past 6 months.. They have never met.. And September is the first time she is meeting selmar... And will be Introduced to selmar's mother and then brought to lalande to introduce to the rest... One thing i can agree with Stephanie on this.. Stephanie is very skeptical of this girl and tells selmar to be careful
Can anyone post this video? Still catching up.

Reactions: 10
is creating videos and restoring a 16th century French chateau!
PATRONS
€26,069
PER MONTH

As we speak 🗣
SSB and snorts are in Italy 🇮🇹
With bag head and Marie
And Vivian

…. Life is just dandy …. No respect for Covid or anything else

That’s snorts in 4 countries in 10 days

God save Italy 🇮🇹

Plans for her new balcony

Snorts now wants a coat of arms
Guess Potts n bag head have a new partner

Oh gerrys apartment is going to have massive insulation
Nutti s as well

So that’s no lake
No new windows

But there will be new balcony’s made in stone

Oh … analise was there doing her hair …. So started the full patron video with a head of foils

Ingorant dosent cover it

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Going off topic right now but...what ever happened with that novelist who was going to write a La Lande murder mystery? It was so long ago that I don't even remember what episode it was mentioned in....

Reactions: 14
So now I get it! Marie is a master offering a version of a “masterclass”! She has mastered doing florals (without any professional experience), mastered leaving the “corporate world” (working in a hotel in Bury St Edmund’s), mastered the art of taking hundreds of photos of herself smiling at the dust, mastered conning herself that it’s enough to have suffered and not do any real work after healing. IT IS a success story to move beyond depression and hopefully truly forgive,but this!??? I don’t get it! She has mastered becoming self-employed (riding the coat-tails of…) by donation. I hope she will give back some day and that it is not self-serving. She’s been corrupted. I do also hope that she gets there… somewhere… real.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Going off topic right now but...what ever happened with that novelist who was going to write a La Lande murder mystery? It was so long ago that I don't even remember what episode it was mentioned in....
Oh.... she was murdered... died of food poisoning .

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I sacrificed myself for your salvation :))
But i admit that i dont have the strenght anymore, it fells like my braincells are dying with every second of the footage
I understand and appreciate your sacrifice. Mine died the day of the peachick disappearance and the only way I can regenerate them is by flushing out the sound of SJ's screeches, Phyllis' oinks and FRK"s squeals, Selmar's gibberish..not forgetting the mess made by the animals...not the farm but human type. It's a long recovery but I will soon be back to watching as all eyes and ears are needed to detect the dubious ongoings at that farm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
the sound of SJ's screeches, Phyllis' oinks and FRK"s squeals, Selmar's gibberish
If I was a Doctor I would advise you to watch CD with the sound OFF !!!
Now..... have a lie down and a touch of sherry. Doctors orders!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If I was a Doctor I would advise you to watch CD with the sound OFF !!!
Now..... have a lie down and a touch of sherry. Doctors orders!
I'm afraid my eyes are also on the mend. The vlogs should come with a disclaimer, "this programme may contain flashing, clashing and disturbing images".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
what the actual f*ck-did she tell the guests she was going to check Dan wasn’t poisoning them? why why why?

what a nasty witch-no glory for Dan, an actual chef, smdh View attachment 698730
British Humour. Not necessarily the best tactic to make your BnB guests enjoy their food! :ROFLMAO:
But surely NOT mention poisoning at least three times, or four, after every course?!!:mad:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I tried, but her voice makes me want to bang my head against a wall! Just pathetic! She really thinks she is on to something, and maybe she is, but the only people who watch her crap are the chateau sycophants. Outside of that circle who does she have? The only people she has interviewed for her "success crap" are all people associated in someway with the shitoo. It is bound to get old very quickly I would hope, she now has 7 yes SEVEN patrons on Patreon. :LOL: Hopefully she will not be allowed back into France, and we will never hear from her again. Wishful thinking, but just my humble opinion.
No!!!!!! Let her back in to France or anywhere else. We don't want her in the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm afraid my eyes are also on the mend. The vlogs should come with a disclaimer, "this programme may contain flashing, clashing and disturbing images".
Oh ..... I forgot the eyes! :eek:

British Humour. Not necessarily the best tactic to make your BnB guests enjoy their food! :ROFLMAO:
But surely NOT mention poisoning at least three times, or four, after every course?!!:mad:
It was not humour ..... she was having a crack at him :devilish:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks, Marie, for showing all the rooms in Miranda's home. Just tell me, is her safe in her bedroom or library?
This woman is as we say in the UK "a sandwich short of a picnic" (crazy). What boring vlogs. She vlogs about where she is staying temporarily, she vlogs about people around her, the same boring interview questions. These people are just ordinary, not in any way "Success stories". I suppose if you have no job and no home and are as rootless as Marie, anyone will seem successful.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
BJJ's isolation is the biggest joke on Chateau Diaries since SJ's illness.
Except it's no joke, at all. With his reckless and careless behavior he is making a mockery of people who do take this disease serious. I thoroughly hope it will open the eyes of some of the superfans, it's about time they realize it's not all love and laughter at the HMN, it's grab and grifting and all strategies are allowed, even stupid negligence and ignorance.

As someone who is actually immunocompromised, I’d hit the roof if a friend told me they were self-isolating for my protection and I then saw them on camera like Phillip has been.

Idiots.
Hear hear. But with all their laugh and laughter they will probably argue they mean well, that is what counts. No, you morons, responsible behavior counts and is what will eventually get us all out of this mess, no thanks to you lot. There really are no more excuses for their stupidity.

I don't know. I found the whole thing about mentioning her father, and the last ever CD she bought, and finally got a "private" concert (Gurl, it was a rehearsal!) somewhat perverse.
I know SJ exploits everything (e.g. the candle in the church, the peachick), but moments like these would be something I would keep private, or at least try to humble down, if I shared them.
My feelings exactly. This was the sequel to the -grief-and-cry-in-the-church misery she put out a few weeks ago, which landed her so much praise and comfort from her super fans. Snorty wheeling his grandfather into every sentence is for exactly the same reason, it's just obscene and perverse, you are so right about that. You can see their thoughts of money shining through their fake sobbing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.