The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the chalk could be for place cards for the table settings.
Also, I dont see Dan doing the cooking ever again after that fiasco. sj spent too much time away from her guests to inspect each moment of the prep process. why spend time at the shinto when he could be with his family? also where is his vlog today!!?? He was getting a surprise yesterday!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Would someone please explain to me what a “hedge grow” is….or is it just a word from the newly developed FRK language that we will be required to learn in order to comprehend her vlogs (NOT).

Also, she makes it very clear that you must help other people on your way “up” only so that you will have success….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Would someone please explain to me what a “hedge grow” is….or is it just a word from the newly developed FRK language that we will be required to learn in order to comprehend her vlogs (NOT).
Must be a new kind of hedgehog grow bag

• Haha
Reactions: 14
that silly Marie keeps referring to hedgerow as “hedge grow” in vlogs and Instagram -which funny enough leads me to a funny experience today-driving and the radio is playing Led Zeppelin “Stairway to Heaven” and I realize part of the lyrics are:

And it makes me wonder
If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now
It's just a spring clean for the May queen
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on

damn those boys were visionaries 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
In addition to being a complete phlegm munter … snorts …

That table is not beautiful

Is he colour blind in addition to every other personality traits - that are missing ???

Also
SSB says I love the white flowers - adore the yellow
Completely ignores
And he cuts the pink …. With green - compost colours all over the table !!!

And again
Twice - pernicious SSB
Is throwing crisps down her gums
And has the temerity to snigger whilst telling Dan ….

Her arrogance is only superseded by her complete and utter total ingorance

Genuinely - the winds along with the shite weather are heaping down on lalande

Best she minds her step ….Dan’s growing organically subscribers on the rise
That video hasent got 25k in 4 hours
Guess ppl aren’t so enamoured with the bitchy side of her cracking face .😈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
True confession: I too had a girl crush on SJ, thought she was worldly, cultured and I may have shed a tear hearing about her dad- at first. Tonight SJ you made over 30 negative comments to Dan. I know you kid but it was uncomfortable! Snorty not only spends your money but now makes rude comments about you, your volunteer/friends, employees and has attracted your mother on numerous occasions. It is one thing we have to endure his looks, clothes, and unpleasant personality but the truth is the show is better when he is not in front or behind the camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It would make a cat laugh…much like Ruby, sitting on the outdoor chair cushion, giving her the stink eye

I haven’t yet watched, I started using them to fall asleep.

Sir Snorts-a-lot of Madame’s Bedchamber becomes more and more ridiculous. If YOUR foolish, misguided interactions were captured, on camera-to-internet, for many, many thousands to see…(and on the internet such moments live forever) wouldn’t you…change? Or do you think he’s even aware of how strangely he presents himself? (Opinions, please). He’s young...I feel for him, trying to live this down in the years to come

He knew what he was doing when he put on the ladies jumpsuit with a belt and paraded in front of everyone and he was egged on by his girlfriend! You don’t really think she believes that that was an appropriate outfit for a 20-year-old man

Is he colour blind in addition to every other personality traits - that are missing ???

Also
Completely ignores

And again
Twice - pernicious SSB

Although I do adore Poooorceline, I’ve never been very fond of how they junk up the tables or sets of silverware maybe I’m wrong but I think they do it pretty incorrect.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I thought by chance we might get a whole vlog without him.....alas.

And Selnar is welcoming and hosting apertifs!!!! The guy is barely understandable.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
❤

the best thing we (general public) can do is celebrate and normalize neuro diversity and keep a sense of humor about what ever happens

because come on-if Davey had actually said “but Steph you said you were happy she was leaving“ while they were all in the kitchen it would have been funny af

It’s only ok to bully non mentally or physically challenged people! Bullying people who can not help whatever there is to bully us just bitchy ignorant and nasty! Now bullying grifters and people taking money from defenseless elders is fair game!

You said exactly what I was thinking. I thought at first it was just slight digging, but after watching it became irksome.
Philip and his Manky paws over everything, trying to get one over on Dan re the flower arranging and table decor. Total bore of a man and his friend travels to isolate ??
Anyway, she should be so lucky to have such talent around. I hope Dan doesn't do another one as he is far above the grotty Shitoo standard.

Really she is a piece of work! She just can not let anyone enjoy a second of limelight! I hope Annalise caught it, and the toner goes off on her next color job!

Total bitchfest. Philip must have been grinding his teeth behind his mask and beanie.
I hope he didn't fall into one of the cadeaux castoff dumpsters.
The cabinets were for the China pantry

True confession: I too had a girl crush on SJ, thought she was worldly, cultured and I may have shed a tear hearing about her dad- at first. Tonight SJ you made over 30 negative comments to Dan. I know you kid but it was uncomfortable! Snorty not only spends your money but now makes rude comments about you, your volunteer/friends, employees and has attracted your mother on numerous occasions. It is one thing we have to endure his looks, clothes, and unpleasant personality but the truth is the show is better when he is not in front or behind the camera.
👋😝👋😝👋🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Sing it 🍾🍾🍾😎

Can only imagine mini apron reading 📖- that EPIC prose

Stephanieeeeeeee - SHUT UP 🤫
Your really NOT that funnieee😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Also
Completely ignores

And again
Twice - pernicious SSB

Highlight for me is the jam guests. Body language of the wife - when asked if the place is ??? squirm..anyone who says they will return with such awkward glances at each other have to be kicking themselves for agreeing to go on camera with their gift. They are dressed and ready to go - SJ is in her dressing gown, clearing having just escaped her bed crown to catch them on film before they - literally run for the hills. Priceless!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OH boy, I have a lot of catching up to do. I am behind by the gods only know how many tattle threads and at least 10 CD vlogs... Never watch Ryan so no worries there... ditto for gift grab... Michael's...? Well has he posted anything the last two months?? Should catch up quickly with that one...

I did partially watch the vlog re Steve and Sara's new chateau on speed two while hitting the five second fast forward key...
I admit I had high hopes. 44,000 chateaux in France; I was curious which one caught their fancy... It was the chateau butted up on a street. Wait until Jean Luc comes tearing down the lane with his crappy little motor bike at 3 am... Since there is no baker (or butcher or épicerie) in the village I guess it is great for bread delivery. The bread can just get spear chucked through the window if the aim is right and the window is open.
Please get rid of the above ground pool.
Pity about the parking lot but not entirely sure it would ever see more than a Yugo. And definitely no to the bone orchard in their back yard...
LOL - you've reminded me of the time I accidentally backed into my neighbor's Yugo in the 80's. The auto dealership's estimate to replace the entire front quarter panel was about $100 and the neighbor told me not to worry about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Poor Hash(tag) . All that time - including COVID Christmas amongst the motley chateau crew -spent currying favour and peddling his wares was for nothing. Such grand ideas, so many plans drawn up and costings calculated. With the salesman mentally spending the commission he'd be paid by a grateful company. And not an order for even the simplest cupboard came of it. Such a shame. Such an obvious outcome.

The lunatic idea of a china pantry, housed in a room about 6 miles from any dining table, is now in the hands of Ian. Who has created a design to accommodate the octagonal display unit, on which BJJ will rehearse tablescapes for themed dinner parties. The drawing looks like the floor plan of a bijou boutique selling exclusive tat.

The joke of it is that there is no really good china, nothing particularly special. But it's another layer to the myth Stephanie has created and which her followers mistake for reality.
If memory serves, Hash did get a One Hundred Stars robe out of it!

your true....to much honour.. its a nasty witch...i also think she didnt do her imagine a lot of good....in stead of praying him for helping her out.she tries to bring him down...Dan has good manners.....if this would happen to me...i would have put my shoesize 43 in her epicentre.......And i think our theory is right..he is outshining her..and she hates it to her guts...whe she thinks she is better ...she prays the fools...like marie with her stupid florals...but when you upstage her ..she is becoming nasty and jealous...under a smoke of so called humor and wit...
Someone agrees with you - this is from the flog comments

1628217650345.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Didn't Dan take long time to serve in between courses? ... Shouldn't the courses be served as soon as they have finished eating previous course.. Ofcourse Stephanie constantly undermining Dan and chattering away irritating him must have slowed him down.

And shouldn't Stephanie be at the dining table.. Hosting her guests...the whole reason those guests are at the table is to interact with Stephanie

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.