The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sir Snorts-a-lot of Madame’s Bedchamber becomes more and more ridiculous. If YOUR foolish, misguided interactions were captured, on camera-to-internet, for many, many thousands to see…(and on the internet such moments live forever) wouldn’t you…change? Or do you think he’s even aware of how strangely he presents himself? (Opinions, please). He’s young...I feel for him, trying to live this down in the years to come

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
You know...... I think that weasel is lazier than old SJ !
did you hear him today when asked if he could carry the “studio lighting around” for Dan,
Squirrel Boys says “but I’m carrying around your plates”
what a slug

FB819BE9-21D2-4635-9795-74D0DC0799D5.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So BJJ isolates for days so he can pick up his sick friend. She is dumped in marquis apt where "they will cook for themselves". But then Philip is back in kitchen, dining and entry hall interacting with the others. And leaves it until last minute to pick flowers. How ridiculous.
And Natti if you have worries about Dan delivering maybe you should learn a few dishes or watch his vlog. He worked a normal day in garden (presume 7 hours), shopped, cooked and returned to complete service. Natti YOU are the B&B manager - what are YOU doing to secure staff? Why are YOU not cutting flowers for decor?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Morning All !
Trying to catching up here .

As we are in Lock Down ...Again........ and I cannot go out Anywhere ...... I am going Nude ! So There Marie !!! :love:
Marie BNB (bra-no-bra) we get it already!! Helloooo Marie! Catching up on your reading during quarantine? Which newbie on here is BNB…guesses, anyone?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Attempted to watch Marie’s latest “SS”…..My food did not go down properly … Do not watch this if you are eating… It started out with SJ & FRK stroking each other’s ego to no end… Final opinion ten minutes in is that Marie needs to learn how to express herself without floundering about (as usual) ….and wear something more appropriate with a bra 😬
I tried, but her voice makes me want to bang my head against a wall! Just pathetic! She really thinks she is on to something, and maybe she is, but the only people who watch her crap are the chateau sycophants. Outside of that circle who does she have? The only people she has interviewed for her "success crap" are all people associated in someway with the shitoo. It is bound to get old very quickly I would hope, she now has 7 yes SEVEN patrons on Patreon. :LOL: Hopefully she will not be allowed back into France, and we will never hear from her again. Wishful thinking, but just my humble opinion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Hey StephenME.... We know you read here so PLEASE fire Phyllis!!!!
He....is...annoying...to...the...Nth...degree!!!!
Davy is a WAY better camera man. What else does Davy got going on???? Maybe a whole bunch o' nuttin'.
Keep him and send squirrel back with all of his bric a brac...unless of course, YOU really paid for it!🤔🙄😲.
Then it is "keepsies" for you!!!!
And in your book, "MORE is always MORE".
Why ARE you keeping him???? Just to set the table???? NEWS FLASH!!!! He isn't any better at that than....well, ANYBODY.
Come on!!!! You can DO it.
Have IJ send him a Dear John letter, if you can't muster up the balls to do it.
We know you got those balls because EVERYBODY gets to see up your skirt most days. So bite the bullet and make Snorts disappear. POOF!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So BJJ isolates for days so he can pick up his sick friend. She is dumped in marquis apt where "they will cook for themselves". But the Philip is back in kitchen, dining and entry hall interacting with the others. And leaves it until last minute to pick flowers. How ridiculous.
And Natti if you have worries about Dan delivering maybe you should learn a few dishes or watch his vlog. He worked a normal day in garden (presume 7 hours), shopped, cooked and returned to complete service. Natti YOU are the B&B manager - what are YOU doing to secure staff? Why are YOU not cutting flowers for decor?
and what pissed me off is Nati clearly has been a server-based on the way she carried the tray the other day for “Marie’s-Stephanie is the center of the universe-Going Away Until September Party” 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Marie BNB (bra-no-bra) we get it already!! Helloooo Marie! Catching up on your reading during quarantine? Which newbie on here is BNB…guesses, anyone?
Anyone who shows total ignorance of real life and what being successful is all about.

I am still astounded anyone thinks filming crying ramblings displaying mental development issues, uploading it where it exists FOREVER is a successful life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
did you hear him today when asked if he could carry the “studio lighting around” for Dan,
Squirrel Boys says “but I’m carrying around your plates”
what a slug
We should put down slug and snail pallets !

Natti YOU are the B&B manager - what are YOU doing to secure staff? Why are YOU not cutting flowers for decor?
Another lazy one .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wait wait!!

Am I crazy? I thought Teabag was uploading daily videos starting today? (He also said he was starting last Monday (August 2) as well??) Can anyone confirm I'm not losing my mind?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't know what this tells us about your nose and ears, but I have to disappoint you, I'm not. They made a clean break with anything shittoo related and I wouldn't dare to contact them now.

Makes sense as they were friends with him before they introduced him to SJ. If I recall correctly he helped them to evaluate the state of their house when they bought it and was going to help them with renovations. I can totally understand their frustration if he now is constantly caught up in working at SJ's dump.
But you were so close once! They told you all the dirt before, and Frank's still posting to low-key complain about it. He would probably love to vent. Anyway, they should probably hire a local artisan instead of Ian.

Reactions: 6
Sir Snorts-a-lot of Madame’s Bedchamber becomes more and more ridiculous. If YOUR foolish, misguided interactions were captured, on camera-to-internet, for many, many thousands to see…(and on the internet such moments live forever) wouldn’t you…change? Or do you think he’s even aware of how strangely he presents himself? (Opinions, please). He’s young...I feel for him, trying to live this down in the years to come
When he first hit the vlog, I was confused who he was, so opinionated about the decor, knew all the rooms and swayed her ideas on which room got what piece of tat. He looked very arrogant back then and proved to soften up on camera as weeks went by. So I just assumed this was someone with a financial stake in the chateau, someone she knew. Turns out he volunteered with the encouragement of his family. Then he keeps buying things for the chateau as if he never plans to leave. It just gets weirder as the months go by. He is young in years and old in soul. Maybe he is going to buy his own shatoo and will move that lot? SJ did move him into the teabag position very quickly - Christmas vlogs etc. - I am betting it is a very strange place to call home.

Reactions: 23
Oh, but she does mispronounce it, his real name is Patrick 😂
In September, cocktail corner, SJ still called him Fill-eep. Next shows called him Phillip and he was spending her money on lamps. Something happened while drinks were flowing? He’ll always be Snorty to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wait wait!!

Am I crazy? I thought Teabag was uploading daily videos starting today? (He said he was starting last Monday (August 2) as well??) Can anyone confirm I'm not losing my mind?
Your not there yet - maybe waiting for him to vlog again you could turn into a fossil - clearly the 2 vlogs he mentioned he could not finish due to technical difficulties were of Andrew - and since then ..maybe he is filming B roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey StephenME.... We know you read here so PLEASE fire Phyllis!!!!
He....is...annoying...to...the...Nth...degree!!!!
Davy is a WAY better camera man. What else does Davy got going on???? Maybe a whole bunch o' nuttin'.
Keep him and send squirrel back with all of his bric a brac...unless of course, YOU really paid for it!🤔🙄😲.
Then it is "keepsies" for you!!!!
And in your book, "MORE is always MORE".
Why ARE you keeping him???? Just to set the table???? NEWS FLASH!!!! He isn't any better at that than....well, ANYBODY.
Come on!!!! You can DO it.
Have IJ send him a Dear John letter, if you can't muster up the balls to do it.
We know you got those balls because EVERYBODY gets to see up your skirt most days. So bite the bullet and make Snorts disappear. POOF!!!!!
Best laugh.......... but ..... I do wonder if IJ would do it ?? Yeah, I think she might send that letter ! :unsure:

Reactions: 12
I would love to tie BJJ to a chair, in his jumpsuit WITHOUT THE BELT!!!!!!, out in the dark woods, by himself with only his woodland creatures to surround him( and possibly eat and chew a leg off while he screams like the little lady he is) and THEN ...drum roll....
SMASH all the plates in front of him!!!!!! 😵 WAIT. WAIT. IT GETS BETTER!!!
And then hot glue all of his granny cutlery to his body!!!
(And the crowd goes wild)!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.