The Chateau Diaries #48 No longer Doing It himself. Just doing everyone else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma, Pa and sis didn't get to see those vlogs before Michael posted them. If they had they would have stopped him from publishing them. Billy and Gwen don't care. They have forbidden Michael from publishing any new vlogs so he'll be going radio-silent for a long time.
hmmm very interesting theory....but how would you know?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
From SJ's newest flog in Le Mans - let's see how long this stays up!View attachment 679086
Here is the reaction to droggguy1976

SpOiled Artist Stephanie is a smart clever woman. She has managed to keep a positive working relationship with Dick and Angel S. when Michael had issues with them and his art work last year. Watching his video about it, in my opinion, he blew up a professional relationship over something he didn’t understand, he actually agreeing to in writing. Sometimes people’s Ego clouds their judgment and they put being right (their perception of being right) over maintaining a positive relationship with the other people. I totally agree that the situation currently feels toxic and hopefully something shifts in a positive way soon. Give her credit for being a loyal person and handling situations with Grace. She can do anything she wants with her you tube. That being said I really enjoy Phillip being her side kick and assistant. I enjoy their videos and her videos with Oliver more than the ones with mr. P, he often interrupts Stephanie in the middle of explaining something interesting, other people don’t do that.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Coffee Bean, post: 5722334:

I hope I explained myself properly, I'm new to voicing myself on any platforms, I prefer to be a wall flower.
[fin]

Presented so Tattlers, Coffee Bean, newbies and lurkers are all on the same page:

There indeed was some confusion as to the aim of funds collected via Patreon and Go Fund Me.

Research has shown:
  • Patreon account summary has said funds are for chateau renovations at least since April 2021 (see first image below).
  • Go Fund Me funds have been declared to be for Gardener’s Cottage renovations at least since March 31, 2021 (see second image below).
  • Michael/Ma/Someone with editing credentials edited DIO Patreon page on April 20, 2021 (see third image below—screen shot from website archive) and someone with credentials edited Gardener’s Cottage Go Fund Me page June 27, 2020 and March 13, 2021 (see fourth image below-screen shot from website archive).
Tattlers do wonder if both sets of funds have been used according to the contracts of Patreon/Go Fund Me-nobody cares what he does with his YouTube $ (well, we care but only in a gossipy way).

Tattlers and others, per IOHO Facebook captures and comments on YouTube videos, are curious about the funds received as part of his most recent begging video wherin he asked directly for money for the Gardener’s Cottage staircase via Buy Me A Coffee/Tea, Go Fund Me, and Patreon (this was in the video he has claimed to have removed from YouTube, but perhaps has actually hidden-does he need to leave it up until it counts towards income? -we all know he must get ALL HIS YouTube $ because he works so hard for it).

He seemed to promise to use any money raised for the Gardener’s Cottage renovations, excluding Patreon-which he claims is to pay Sean, Jack of all Trades, to work at the Chateau (another story/another time).

HOWEVER, he did not definitively say “All money collected/scammed from today’s video would absolutely be used for renovations for just Gardener’s Cottage and the fancy oak staircase.” Clever boy-words matter.

He blathered on about being taken by some boys he thought he loved, being overdrafted at his banks, and owing money to Stephanie and Ma. All these issues were due his own mismanagement of funds during his months long stays in Spain-which he ONCE AGAIN CLAIMS WAS NOT HIS FAULT BECAUSE PEOPLE TOOK ADVATAGE OF HIM ( a 35 y/o man with normal cognition) (for a historical reference see his cry/beg video during which he possibly libeled former employers and former friends).

…all of which makes a Tattler wonder:
  • will Peter Pan Petherick wait to party in Spain or elsewhere until his YouTube money arrives?
  • will renovations on the Gardener’s Cottage begin posthaste?
  • will PPP access the funds from the other three accounts (Patreon, Buy Me and Go Fund Me) and seek ‘love, life, and laughter“ in Madrid “known for its historical buildings, food markets, and the royals...also known for its renaissance and contemporary art museums, sunny blue skies, unique neighborhoods, and bustling nightlife. …[it] is a city of joy and life” (see https://heyexplorer.com/what-is-madrid-known-for/) and and apparently rent boys (see previous discussions)?
  • will Andrew stay long enough to learn how to hammer or use a tool?
  • will PPP get a real job?
  • will Queen Gwendolyn be the next person to make a cash loan to PPP?
  • will Billy Butt ever do his own research on junk before he buys it-if not I know a bridge in New York he might like (yeah we know it’s you Billy Boy)
  • will Blythe, the littlest dog, remember who PPP is and learn to love him?
I know not all of the questions relate to the discussion but still good questions, eh?

For those new to this site or just lurking and those old timers who stuck around long enough to to get to the end: Thank you for coming to my Tattler Talk-there is much more to learn-and don’t be a wallflower-we love questions and thoughtful conjecture and any gossip you want to provide-looking at you Andrew!

0C6ECFBF-827B-4880-863F-C81A5B0960E5.png
11FEF4B0-C56A-4E83-8DFE-37762197D939.png
B6781756-FC75-47EB-A01C-DFE3964343F0.png
6B9A57C0-7FE8-444A-A412-C708EE112151.png

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Previously, only Michael had the authority to post or edit his vlogs. Ma and other family members have been actively deleting negative comments for a long time. They also posted "we love you Michael" comments and encouraged their friends and to do the same. Indeed most of their subscriptions were bought from professional online sources. Their real subscriptions are probably around 30,000 - you can see by checking how many people actually read posted vlogs.

Reactions: 15
Hello, I’m new to the site (I was a fan of “Doing It Ourselves” but found Tattle after watching the last Michael “Truth” video and thought “I can’t be the only person who thinks this is wrong on so many levels”). I don’t know if anyone caught it, but in the video that was removed, he flat out said he probably wouldn’t be producing videos for a while…maybe not until the end of the year (unless he got a lot of money) (The other two videos he just released were already in progress, just delayed due to editing issues).

Also, I’ve wondered if his true intention for dating Andrew and filming him is to make someone else jealous? Maybe his ex-boyfriend (who we never met)? Or one of the other guys he met in Madrid? With the language barrier and differences in backgrounds, he CAN’T really think this Andrew relationship will last…right?
Weird....I looked for Gustavo's profile on Instagram and it's disappeared.....

• Haha
  • Wow
I hate it when I do this, I corrected my work and am sitting in the corner to think about what I have done
-except it wasn’t my fault I was an victim-please send money to my Buy-Me-A Dog-Minder-details in my bio
9BD6C6E3-56D2-4C5D-A95B-C8DFBB8ACF77.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Plus blackmailing viewers into parting with their cash by saying he won’t be able to provide content without it 💰

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Remember this? Send a note to MPK so he can stuff it into a wall...presumably for insulation. Said he wouldn't read any of them. He was as good as his word that time. Wonder if anyone sent £€$ Perhaps he ought to tear out some of that fancy woodwork to find out. 😅

Attachments

• Haha

I hope I explained myself properly, I'm new to voicing myself on any platforms, I prefer to be a wall flower.
[fin]

Presented so Tattlers, Coffee Bean, newbies and lurkers are all on the same page:

There indeed was some confusion as to the aim of funds collected via Patreon and Go Fund Me.

Research has shown:
  • Patreon account summary has said funds are for chateau renovations at least since April 2021 (see first image below).
  • Go Fund Me funds have been declared to be for Gardener’s Cottage renovations at least since March 31, 2021 (see second image below).
  • Michael/Ma/Someone with editing credentials edited DIO Patreon page on April 20, 2021 (see third image below—screen shot from website archive) and someone with credentials edited Gardener’s Cottage Go Fund Me page June 27, 2020 and March 13, 2021 (see fourth image below-screen shot from website archive).
Tattlers do wonder if both sets of funds have been used according to the contracts of Patreon/Go Fund Me-nobody cares what he does with his YouTube $ (well, we care but only in a gossipy way).

Tattlers and others, per IOHO Facebook captures and comments on YouTube videos, are curious about the funds received as part of his most recent begging video wherin he asked directly for money for the Gardener’s Cottage staircase via Buy Me A Coffee/Tea, Go Fund Me, and Patreon (this was in the video he has claimed to have removed from YouTube, but perhaps has actually hidden-does he need to leave it up until it counts towards income? -we all know he must get ALL HIS YouTube $ because he works so hard for it).

He seemed to promise to use any money raised for the Gardener’s Cottage renovations, excluding Patreon-which he claims is to pay Sean, Jack of all Trades, to work at the Chateau (another story/another time).

HOWEVER, he did not definitively say “All money collected/scammed from today’s video would absolutely be used for renovations for just Gardener’s Cottage and the fancy oak staircase.” Clever boy-words matter.

He blathered on about being taken by some boys he thought he loved, being overdrafted at his banks, and owing money to Stephanie and Ma. All these issues were due his own mismanagement of funds during his months long stays in Spain-which he ONCE AGAIN CLAIMS WAS NOT HIS FAULT BECAUSE PEOPLE TOOK ADVATAGE OF HIM ( a 35 y/o man with normal cognition) (for a historical reference see his cry/beg video during which he possibly libeled former employers and former friends).

• will Peter Pan Petherick wait to party in Spain or elsewhere until his YouTube money arrives?
  • will PPP access the funds from the other three accounts (Patreon, Buy Me and Go Fund Me) and seek ‘love, life, and laughter“ in Madrid “known for its historical buildings, food markets, and the royals...also known for its renaissance and contemporary art museums, sunny blue skies, unique neighborhoods, and bustling nightlife. …[it] is a city of joy and life” (see https://heyexplorer.com/what-is-madrid-known-for/) and and apparently rent boys (see previous discussions)?
  • will Billy Butt ever do his own research on junk before he buys it-if not I know a bridge in New York he might like (yeah we know it’s you Billy Boy)
I know not all of the questions relate to the discussion but still good questions, eh?

For those new to this site or just lurking and those old timers who stuck around long enough to to get to the end: Thank you for coming to my Tattler Talk-there is much more to learn-and don’t be a wallflower-we love questions and thoughtful conjecture and any gossip you want to provide-looking at you Andrew!

View attachment 679034View attachment 679036View attachment 679037View attachment 679038
Haven't seen any RECLAIMED materials.....

• Heart
Reactions: 7

[fin]

Research has shown:

View attachment 679034View attachment 679036View attachment 679037View attachment 679038
Excellent summary. Thank you.
I can feel a poem coming on in your honour 🎖 ;) 🤣

I hate it when I do this, I corrected my work and am sitting in the corner to think about what I have done
-except it wasn’t my fault I was an victim-please send money to my Buy-Me-A Dog-Minder-details in my bioView attachment 679181
Shocking!

Remember this? Send a note to MPK so he can stuff it into a wall...presumably for insulation. Said he wouldn't read any of them. He was as good as his word that time. Wonder if anyone sent £€$ Perhaps he ought to tear out some of that fancy woodwork to find out. 😅
I forgot, maybe he opened mine which had 5£ in, with a note to have one on me...I honestly didn't think he would take me seriously and go away for 6 months.🤣😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Personally was hoping he wouldn't. The one's I have seen are pretty much rubbish anyway.
Talking of Ma Petherick, Mrs G follows the ETTCDIY fan club page of fb (I don't do fb) apparently there was discussion of a new roof on Dick and Angel's Chateau. Ma was seen to comment that he never gives credit for anyone else doing the work and pretends to do it all himself.
If someone can screenshot that and post.
Talk about oblivious to her own sons grifting and pretending to work or produce content when others do the work, whilst calling other people names. Jealousy is a nasty trait. They will be infamous for five minutes but not famous. Immoral group of money grubbing parasites that they are.
ask and ye shall receive
139C90C5-7F28-4288-80AA-2F747EE27CE7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Zilla like. 🦖🦖🦖

See also:
Thankyou, that was very enlightening as to their mindset.

I still cannot understand how Ma Petherick, can continue to moderate groups with links to Dick and Angel, under the guise of' Escape to The Chateau,' milking that money pit eh?
Why not stand on their own two feet and really do it theirself?
That really would be hard work, as association drives traffic to their pages and they would really be nobody without that show.
They do not give credit to others.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Personally was hoping he wouldn't. The one's I have seen are pretty much rubbish anyway.
Talking of Ma Petherick, Mrs G follows the ETTCDIY fan club page of fb (I don't do fb) apparently there was discussion of a new roof on Dick and Angel's Chateau. Ma was seen to comment that he never gives credit for anyone else doing the work and pretends to do it all himself.
If someone can screenshot that and post.
Talk about oblivious to her own sons grifting and pretending to work or produce content when others do the work, whilst calling other people names. Jealousy is a nasty trait. They will be infamous for five minutes but not famous. Immoral group of money grubbing parasites that they are.
Well Sean and the rest of the family and others did work on Dick and Angela's chateau and the show made it seem like Dick and his "buddy Steve" and Angela did all the work, so she isn't talking out of her ass. We ALL have seen that Sean and Pa work on the cottage and Michael "works" by being filmed and editing, so not so sure why you are pointing out the obvious ...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.