Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
Yep absolutely subscribed to Dan's vlog. He makes me tired watching all he can and DOES do. His kids are wife are a great part of his videos. GREAT MUSIC and he makes laugh. I give him a "10" !!!!
Agreed. Really good videos, Great guy.

On Tattle:
C U next Tuesday is out there, but C U Monday is okay 🤭 😂
If you are trying to rattling my cage - as yours has obviously been rattled over this - CU Monday was a witty play on words to take a light swipe at the enemy. Calling someone who to most people on here is a bit of a frenemy C U N Tuesday was, in my opinion, and, as it turned out, the opinion of some others, going a bit far and a bit unnecessary, showing us all in a light, if we didn't call it out, as being short on articulation, vocabulary and wit. It is an ugly word in the context in which you used it. Funnily enough though, I quite like the F word and lots of others. However, you are choosing, for the second time, to defend your use of it, so go ahead. I am polite to other Tattlers and I will just scroll on by in future and please feel free to do the same with my posts. It is too boring to debate further.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Wilhelm

If you're trying to take money off people, you need to dress the same as them.
Also, as I say here every chance I get, it's never too late to lodge a complaint with the French animal welfare authorities.
They don't seem to mind.They love her.the fans and patreons i mean.

• Sick
Reactions: 4

cosette

Absolutely! Look at SJ ... she wouldn't dream of doing that to get attention ... she's perfected the art of subtlety and suggestiveness, and the art of making a tit out of herself, and gets plenty of attention ... so much in fact that a book has been written about her in here ...
Not sure if you are saying SJ is or isn’t any less of an exhibitionist than this performer? Well, at least she hasn’t done something this gross, as of yet. But then maybe I am not understanding your intent. 😕

Reactions: 3

Ginginger

Chatty Member
which vlog was that
[/QUOTE]

I can’t recall, maybe MP’s first or second one… when I was compelled to watch the ads (oh how times have changed). But I think everyone gets different ads?

MrsPoker

OK.... and we know he is a "canny Scot" !!

Yes... that is sad as he was just a child at 12 ..... it was her horror Mothers job!
I never wanted to ask before, as I am sure it was covered in back tattle before I joined, but who is Gerry? Is he really her brother? I saw a few comments previously like, he was her stepbrother and another speculating he was her half brother from an affair her dad had, but I assumed that was a joke and another referring to him as a family friend who was brought up with her family. Can anyone clarify? Is there a big age gap? :unsure: :unsure:

ploppityplop2

VIP Member
latest vlog - could SJ and BBJ be any more incompetent 🤦‍♂️
I think potty has had a haircut which makes him look slimmer - he’s got a belly on him 😂

MrsPoker

What we've been told about Gerry :

- He has been sort of "adopted" by the Jarvis couple when he was 12 to "save" him from bad connections/acquaintances in the street (that what I understood anyway).
- He was used by the Jarvis as a "babysitter" for their daughter.
- He has always been in close contact with his mother/parents and still has good relationship with them.
- From the age of 12, he has followed the Jarvis anywhere they moved to.
- Stephanie has always seen him as her "brother".
- He's 60 (I think).
- Some Tattlers see him as the "hidden son" of Derek J.

Maybe I didn't understand the whole story properly ?
Oh thank you, thats an odd story, her parents have not come over as that benevolent to me, but that sounds like a really nice thing to do. Odd, but nice!

iglie

Do they usually celebrate le 14 juillet (Bastille Day in English, I think) at LL? I think they did something for the 4th of July, didn't they?

Luna20

VIP Member
Am I wrong that the latest video was filmed a few weeks ago as we saw Dan & Philip mounting the Crown in another video. Dan’s? Also pretty sure it was part of the footage she had in her last video. Hence the work Ian had done in the pantry room.
I find it really annoying that she chooses not to do work herself as she is quite capable. I thought she did a very good job on the crown. I thought it was stupid to buy it but it did look not bad with the bed if you like that sort of thing. Was rather grossed out however that it took her that long to steam clean it.
I remember someone posting pictures on here from the bnb guest who appeared in this vlog. So this vlog isn't filmed weeks before

Cardinal

Yes, both Annelise and Dan are hardworking young people. I know Jack now goes to very cool French school a couple of days a week (Annelise is in charge of their Patreon videos and records school runs) and I think little Thomas may be going to day care a bit now. France, being a civilized country, has super good day care from day one if mama needs (or wants) to work.

Meriti5x may be a reference to a Portuguese (?) soccer team.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nice catch It's the colors requested. Thanks

Reactions: 2

mrsp67

VIP Member
I agree, the compulsive shopping is part of the manic behavior. She is trying desperately to fill a void, possibly from her childhood, a bad relationship, her parents and brother (Gerry) constantly telling her she was a princess and realizing she never was or never will be. The possibilities are endless. All this shopping has created more problems as you can see from the endless amounts of :poop: that needs to be removed. She is not happy nor will she ever be. The name dropping to me is so tasteless and classless, which she most definitely is. Hi Steph!;)

Not Stephending or perhaps I am. If I could not work, travel shop and be surrounded by friends, all while having food, laundry and the grounds maintained, and be financially supported, I’d probably ride the train for as long as it last! I’ve been working since 14, I’m ready to relax I’d just have to make somebody clean my bathroom first!!

Steph, hey girl hey! Do you!! Lol
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 2