The Chateau Diaries #38 A faghag, a teabag and a faux handbag walk into a chat ooo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are going to feed Steve vegetables in tonights vlog-and I just thought -that will do him good.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi sorry
can someone explain how angel and dick got kicked off ETTCDIY and why SJ and Michael weren’t talking.
I know he got screwed over his art work but after that lost?
in regards to SJ how is she keeping volunteers when she is so deceitful, her mum also seems off.
feel sorry for the brother that it’s her brother Gerry, he gets pushed off to the side like a volunteer unless needed to make SJ look good.

Reactions: 2
Imagine recommending everyone to eat with solid silver cutlery for their health. I'd like to see him at a food bank or the waiting area of a jobcentre recommending that. Pompous, arrogant and out of touch with the reality for many people. He's like a male Marie Antoinette. Michael Antoinette, playing at being landed gentry. 🤣
From The Return of the Prodigal Friend - Gifts for Michael!!!

1621967434427.png

Looks like Teabag doesn't know it all (that's a shocker :rolleyes:) and he's spreading potentially dangerous misinformation.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

View attachment 590050

Looks like Teabag doesn't know it all (that's a shocker :rolleyes:) and he's spreading potentially dangerous misinformation.
Along with recommending cooking tomatoes (or other acidic foods) in copper pans which fortunately (or unfortunately) didn't end up doing because the base was uneven... The education level of these people, grifters and viewers alike, puts the 1st world to shame. Deep shame.
(And the antimicrobial action of Ag doesn't discriminate between good and bad bacteria.)

I predict the infection at the tit-o will skyrocket after everyone had their 2nd dose, product of their carelessness and invincible apathy. And mild symptoms can lead to long covid. These silver spoon fed morons will put on a drama show quite soon.

Also, it would have been nice, at least out of courtesy, for them to say Get well soon, Gerry! or Thinking of you! Instead of That's awful!, and MKP quickly making it all about himself and his morphine experience. Such consideration for the old man who took care of her baby sister when clearly no one else wanted to...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They are going to feed Steve vegetables in tonights vlog-and I just thought -that will do him good.....
It will indeed do him good.
Steve who is an amateurist gardener, enjoys the authentic taste of organic home grown produce. He is a purist with an eye for detail.

Manor and faker(after extensive research and cooking one BBQ meal)will be showcasing their authentic cuisine in France entitled 'Burgerist and buns' a Macdonald style event, where like minded Macadiests can come together and share their creations.
Philip has endorsed their new adventure as he has found the Happy Meals and little collectable toys have brought him joy over the years. He will be showcasing his talent at the event by using poorsaylaine (The new Shittoo line) to display your creations in the proper manner.
Prices start at :
£50 for a basic Burger...please bring buns.
£20 for a mini hedgehog hand knitted by nana.
£30 for corked Squirrel juice.
A prize will be given to the most creative Macadiest and tastiest creation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hi sorry
can someone explain how angel and dick got kicked off ETTCDIY and why SJ and Michael weren’t talking.
in regards to SJ how is she keeping volunteers when she is so deceitful, her mum also seems off.
feel sorry for the brother that it’s her brother Gerry, he gets pushed off to the side like a volunteer unless needed to make SJ look good.
SJ doesn't have any volunteers now. All are being paid. There will probably some volunteers coming this summer. I guess if they want to work for nothing, that's their business. Gerry is a big boy and seems very capable of taking care of himself. No nothing about the other questions you have as I don't follow Angel and Dick.

Reactions: 4
What a bunch of knowledgeless, out-of-touch halfwits.

Lambrusco is a 'quality wine' and better than Ch Lagorce, which (theirs) is Cote de Bordeaux (there is another La Gorce which is way west of them..

You should only eat using solid silver.

I'm tempted to send Lambrusco twit some candles to stick in the neck of the empties, and St Michael, a family pack of plastic forks/knives (can be used to stop birds attacking seedlings if he ever goes near the greenhouse/garden).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
❗Warning ❗
Philfending alert 😬.

The snorting thing.
I snort sometimes when I laugh a big laugh. The laugh that results in tears in your eyes and your sides ache , will often result in an involuntary snort.
I can not help it.
I have tried to stop it, when younger I was mortified every time I did it

So ended up forcing myself not to laugh, so that I didn’t risk snorting

One day I realised that I was being very silly by denying myself the joy of a good big laugh. If I offend someone’s sensibilities because of it — well tough. It’s involuntary. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Granted I don’t have a microphone near me to amplify my snorts and I do understand that it can be off putting, maybe he just can’t help it ? I can’t see it would be a choice he’s making to snort.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi sorry
Apparently they fell out with the production company (In the Mail, so MUST be true). They've now apparently set up their own production company (Benefit of getting paid 3k to do gardening at your own house).

If you had the chance to get exposure to a bunch of gullible potential benefactors (they think Trotter is a Renaissance Man.. Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Shakespeare, David Lean rolled into one, FFS!) and a potential source of income, you'd put up with it..

Reactions: 6
It will indeed do him good.
Steve who is an amateurist gardener, enjoys the authentic taste of organic home grown produce. He is a purist with an eye for detail.

Manor and faker(after extensive research and cooking one BBQ meal)will be showcasing their authentic cuisine in France entitled 'Burgerist and buns' a Macdonald style event, where like minded Macadiests can come together and share their creations.
Philip has endorsed their new adventure as he has found the Happy Meals and little collectable toys have brought him joy over the years. He will be showcasing his talent at the event by using poorsaylaine (The new Shittoo line) to display your creations in the proper manner.
Prices start at :
£50 for a basic Burger...please bring buns.
£20 for a mini hedgehog hand knitted by nana.
£30 for corked Squirrel juice.
A prize will be given to the most creative Macadiest and tastiest creation.

😈😈😈🐿🎄🐿🎄😈😈😈😈
For the pair of ye !!!!
Left the credit card 💳 behind the bar

Have at it 🎉🎉🎉🍴🍴🍴🍴🐿🧶
Along with recommending cooking tomatoes (or other acidic foods) in copper pans which fortunately (or unfortunately) didn't end up doing because the base was uneven... The education level of these people, grifters and viewers alike, puts the 1st world to shame. Deep shame.
(And the antimicrobial action of Ag doesn't discriminate between good and bad bacteria.)

I predict the infection at the tit-o will skyrocket after everyone had their 2nd dose, product of their carelessness and invincible apathy. And mild symptoms can lead to long covid. These silver spoon fed morons will put on a drama show quite soon.

Also, it would have been nice, at least out of courtesy, for them to say Get well soon, Gerry! or Thinking of you! Instead of That's awful!, and MKP quickly making it all about himself and his morphine experience. Such consideration for the old man who took care of her baby sister when clearly no one else wanted to...
🎄🎄🔝🔝🔝🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

Reactions: 8
Is it a thing to name chickens (or pets) after someone’s recently deceased friend? Goodness, Natalia…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
❗Warning ❗
Philfending alert 😬.

The snorting thing.
I snort sometimes when I laugh a big laugh. The laugh that results in tears in your eyes and your sides ache , will often result in an involuntary snort.
I can not help it.

One day I realised that I was being very silly by denying myself the joy of a good big laugh. If I offend someone’s sensibilities because of it — well tough. It’s involuntary. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Granted I don’t have a microphone near me to amplify my snorts and I do understand that it can be off putting, maybe he just can’t help it ? I can’t see it would be a choice he’s making to snort.
I once worked a woman who had a very distinguishable snort. She handled it very well and was well liked. I think if Snorty was more liked it wouldn't be such an issue. I am sure you are well liked too!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

View attachment 590050

And on tonight's CD vlog MPK talks of crystalware having "something in it that makes the wine taste better."
Being a top has made MPK an expert in a load of crap! ;) ✌😆

MPK, the shape of the glass does affect the taste of the wine, but no, wine doesn't corrode crystal thereby affecting its taste or make it better.
You're welcome.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well Steve celebrating his birthday in his dressinggown..i bet his suits doesnt fit anymore...his head is getting bigger by the week...

The garden is a mess...the greenhouse too..where are all the seedlings..no tomatoes..cucumbers outside..not very good this time of year..they need to be in a greenhouse..properly lead around something not just growing flat on the soil.....cleary not much work has been done there..they just show herbs who are growing themselfs no work involved there..

The fontain still isnt working..clearly no water yet...and no sign of workmen around....i know enough...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
❗Warning ❗
Philfending alert 😬.

The snorting thing.
I can not help it.

Thanks for the warning ⚠

Reminds self not to let @oh dear film anything whilst talking.
No sitting next to them when watching a comic performance.
Keeping a safe distance during meals.

Never let them sit near or go near to Philip at lalalande. The sound would be unbearable and Philip may feel ousted as he is not the only snorter in the village.

Duly noted ✅

😈😈😈🐿🎄🐿🎄😈😈😈😈
For the pair of ye !!!!
Left the credit card 💳 behind the bar

Have at it 🎉🎉🎉🍴🍴🍴🍴🐿🧶
🎄🎄🔝🔝🔝🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸
Chin chin! Salute

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Linus—-“Also, it would have been nice, at least out of courtesy, for them to say Get well soon, Gerry! or Thinking of you! Instead of That's awful!, and MKP quickly making it all about himself and his morphine experience. Such consideration for the old man who took care of her baby sister when clearly no one else wanted to...”

Yes, common decency is all too uncommon at Lalande. Get well wishes would have been considerate ——-as I think Gerry would take a bullet for SJ.

Reactions: 22
Apparently they fell out with the production company (In the Mail, so MUST be true). They've now apparently set up their own production company (Benefit of getting paid 3k to do gardening at your own house).

If you had the chance to get exposure to a bunch of gullible potential benefactors (they think Trotter is a Renaissance Man.. Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Shakespeare, David Lean rolled into one, FFS!) and a potential source of income, you'd put up with it..
Gobshitist- someone who talks complete bollocks, whilst grifting gullible benefactors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
And on tonight's CD vlog MPK talks of crystalware having "something in it that makes the wine taste better."
Being a top has made MPK an expert in a load of crap!

MPK, the shape of the glass does affect the taste of the wine, but no, wine doesn't corrode crystal thereby affecting its taste or make it better.
You're welcome.

You are right...... but those glasses look horrible...omg who buys such crap... :p

Babyjeans said he bought the napkins the same day at Emmaus...i sure hope he washed them before getting them at the table..i somehow guess not...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.