The Chateau Diaries #38 A faghag, a teabag and a faux handbag walk into a chat ooo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wouldn't disclose who his famous father was, now he has no problem showing it on Instagram?
How old is he?
Which famous actor with a homosexual son, lives in Palm Beach?
He lists Miami Beach and Park City as homes, but didn't he also move into some fancy place in New York City?
The only famous person who lived on Hibiscus Island with a grandson named Michael was Frank Sinatra.
Son of Frank, Jr., Michael Sinatra is 34 years old, lives in southern California, already has an Instagram account and I very much doubt he is an avid fan of Chateau de Lalande, MPK, Lifeless Ryan and the chateau grifter gang. :D :m

MichaelSinatra.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
"With great power comes great responsibility."
Now that she has a vehicle, FRK now doubles as a chauffer for SJ, I guess, to take her to another chateau when she can take advantage of and be rude to the owners. Bring a better gift than a jar of honey, princess dearie!

View attachment 598206

Chateau de Brives... another maison de maitre.. house looks kinda cute or whatever in 1st pic but these people are using the word chateau WAY to liberally.

chateau-wedding-venues-in-france-chateau-de-brives-katy-lunsford-photography-feature.jpg
escape-to-chateau-de-brives-destination-wedding-venue-in-france-4.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Chateau de Brives... another maison de maitre.. house looks kinda cute or whatever but these people are using the word chateau WAY to liberally

View attachment 598228View attachment 598229
I agree! I posted many threads ago that (#20), "a turret doth not maketh a house a chateau." :D

Remember the couple who bought a 14-century barn that used to be a relais-de-la-Poste and called it Chateau de Montmagner?

arnac-la-poste-de-montmagner-2_5187917.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She is overpleasing.... Don't know her story but if she came to France as a refugee this would explain a lot, also her teeth. I know many who came after the war and show this kind of behavior....always happy, always grateful, always laughing at your jokes, always nodding to anything you say,...
Please, don't get me wrong, I think Anna is a lovely person. It just seemed she was over-reacting to all the wine references.

Reactions: 7
Day Trippin’, Wine Stealin’, Cheese Meltin’ and No Mayonnaise Sayin’

🤜

🎤
🤣 scene stealing,gift grabbing, cheese quaffing, wine slugging,Google vlogging, bed blagging, chateau hopping, money grabbing,granny scamming, undie flashing, name dropping, allergy blaming,flower breaking, spode acquiring, g'ist making, generally faking....for all that is Lalande!

Topped with a spoonful of Mayo, to make our medicine go down :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Same! 😤

He wouldn't disclose who his famous father was, now he has no problem showing it on Instagram?
How old is he?
Which famous actor with a homosexual son, lives in Palm Beach?
He lists Miami Beach and Park City as homes, but didn't he also move into some fancy place in New York City?

Maybe Carlos Morrison’s son ??? Real estate and auto fortune.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I knew it ! Real Aiglon, Duchess of Couteau, JC de Frontenac and their new friend Baron de Lestac are not "clear". There's something behind them.

Fox News Channel fans, hateful comments against Macron, violent posts to anybody questioning the vlogs, excellent french (I already saw the Duchess of Couteau commenting posts written in french)...

Never blocked, never deleted. Something is not quite right with them...

That's the problem : they are never deleted or blocked.
As if Lalande and their clan loved them...
I reported some of their comments as harassment... Some folks need to get a life!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So busy getting your hair done today??? No time for the live chat this evening???
@annalisepricehair
59 minutes ago
I mean you can't get more beautiful then @stephanieejarvis ❤

View attachment 598164View attachment 598165

From the gift grab live chat...
The Chateau Diaries
I won’t be able to join you for long in the chat tonight because we’re going to visit another château in the morning and I need to finish tomorrow’s vlog this evening!
To be fair, I would rather get my hair done than partake in the live chat. It looks a total drag! How many times can Jetje heart everyone? (On every bloody Chateau vlog)We hear about Loki and his woes, we realise that jumpsuit Jill is so full of aches and pains that she can't jump that high and barely makes a live chat. Michael lays a false trail with promises of wealth. Some deluded person co.plains their gift hasn't yet been opened.Oh and I forgot everyone must like the vlog.
In this instance I would have hair done, because let's face it-she isn't missing anything . She has her minions online to encourage payment.

@MojoDublin lots of titles on previous thread. Worth putting up for a vote for new thread?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
🤣 scene stealing,gift grabbing, cheese quaffing, wine slugging,Google vlogging, bed blagging, chateau hopping, money grabbing,granny scamming, undie flashing, name dropping, allergy blaming,flower breaking, spode acquiring, g'ist making, generally faking....for all that is Lalande!

Topped with a spoonful of Mayo, to make our medicine go down :)
🖼🎁🧀🍾G🎥🛏🏰🐰💵💴💶💷💰🍏⚖🩲📸🤧🌹🌸💐🌺🌷🌻🥀🌼🫖🥸🥄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Think there is loads of new I’ll collect for a vote 🗳 for next thread 🧵

This one lashed threw
On 37 second highest was the grifters from the Cheshire Cat
Might run with it befor we’re locked on 1000 posts !!!!

moderator please be advised new thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.