The Chateau Diaries #35 Tattlers don't Rattle when Lie Lie Land tries to Battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Philip could have let the real child in the room keep the hedgehog toy with the ears. Antoine's face lit up when he opened it but Philip grabbed it. I noticed Antoine had it later. Maybe Philip relented. Mean Philip.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Mold poisoning causes hair loss. https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...FjAKegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw3Idsu2SsD2Gc1Rc_c_nBgM

Mold poisoning also causes bloat and digestion problems.
[/URL]

Looks like Skankanee's moldy tit show is making them sick. Being inside with insufficient heat and mold all winter is not a good thing.
I really must send them my barely used bottle of anti mould spray for the gift grab. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok, a few questions. I don't watch the vlogs from the Shitoo de Lowlande.

Who is the kid in the screengrabs?

Who are the Canadians that are getting mentioned today? Are they the folks that visited during lockdown, and found themselves trapped in the 10th level of Hell that Dante might have thought about?

Earlier posts noted how everyone has real or imagined food phobias. Nobody has a phobia of fruit/veg, surely. What about vitamin supplements?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok, a few questions. I don't watch the vlogs from the Shitoo de Lowlande.

Who is the kid in the screengrabs?

Who are the Canadians that are getting mentioned today? Are they the folks that visited during lockdown, and found themselves trapped in the 10th level of Hell that Dante might have thought about?

Earlier posts noted how everyone has real or imagined food phobias. Nobody has a phobia of fruit/veg, surely. What about vitamin supplements?
Antoine, stepson of elusive Nick (part owner of chateau)
Sara and Steve, they arrived just as lockdown started. supposedly to look for a chateau to buy of their own
steph hates veg, Phil has allergies galore.

Reactions: 9
Antoine, stepson of elusive Nick (part owner of chateau)
Sara and Steve, they arrived just as lockdown started. supposedly to look for a chateau to buy of their own
steph hates veg, Phil has allergies galore.
Is he really allergic to everything he says though? I know someone mentioned in a way earlier thread that cooking there must be a nightmare due to the array of meal preferences. Maybe that’s why everything looks dull and lacks nutrition. 🤷🏾

Reactions: 7
Is he really allergic to everything he says though? I know someone mentioned in a way earlier thread that cooking there must be a nightmare due to the array of meal preferences. Maybe that’s why everything looks dull and lacks nutrition. 🤷🏾
Marie is such a saint to cook them lovely grey gluten free meals

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Update on the fracas in YT comments. Apparently suggesting that going from France to Spain in a lockdown, and staying in in expensive hotels for weeks on end, is 'nasty', and obsessive, and I should go outside for a while.

Apparently St Michael is followed on YT because he is 'talented'. I have suggested why, if he is SO talented, why is he not producing and selling prints/original artworks via a website, say..

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Christmas gag had Marie and Antone. They were at the tit show but not in the Christmas Eve dinner video. Supposed to only have 6 people. Skankanee had 13 and counting.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
BS. You can have a double nationality French and American without giving up French citizenship. And vice versa.
Monsieur Loki.png

True, dual citizenship is possible but it's not always automatic. I hate to sound Lokifending.
A person born in France to at least one French parent automatically gets French citizenship. But people born in France to foreign parents have the option of obtaining citizenship at birth (if the parents choose to) or later in life (if the 'child' chooses to when they reach legal age). It sounds like LokiCleveland was born in France to American parents who chose not to get him French citizenship. French citizens who have become Americans can apply to reacquire their French citizenship and become dual citizens.

But, I also don't discount the possibility that he may be lying! :LOL: 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Gerry and Kat won't be able to visit until UK lifts the travel ban
Yay. Gerry grates on my nerves terribly. 😶

Marie is such a saint to cook them lovely grey gluten free meals
I think that perhaps Marie’s cooking is what is doing her in (besides the grifting and twisting)… it can’t be good for her thyroid issues. I know that from personal experience.

I can imagine that 16-year-old Ryan is too lazy for one day of training. And he said in an early vlog something about being the only English kid in school and hinting towards not having many friends there. I shall also guess that the London accent comes from his family. He was born in London and if his parents are true Londoners, it might be the only English accent he has known growing up. But it's much based on speculation. We don't know what else will surface about him.
And no mention of his parents really.....?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Gerry and Kat won't be able to visit until UK lifts the travel ban
Don’t forget Hanni! I hope she has been growing her hair out….

Philip could have let the real child in the room keep the hedgehog toy with the ears. Antoine's face lit up when he opened it but Philip grabbed it. I noticed Antoine had it later. Maybe Philip relented. Mean Philip.
And every GoV ‘Gift of Value’ going straight to SJ’s rooms. Ridiculous, but again, she is just so overworked but always finds time to open the gift grab.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Oh please...
What the hell did I just watch. I watched hitting the forward button every 3 seconds so tell me if I missed anything good... That is x minutes I will never get back. I couldn't at IJ saying the vlog goes against the precepts of her having lived discreetly. Ma cherie when you saw the cash flowing in I am sure your precepts were cured lickity split...
Pfuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
🏃‍♀️💨

Honestly I felt like hurling, the mutual admiration convention is not my bag.
30 million views is not 30 million people famous so tone it down La landers... You aren't that special...

Is this SJ's way of keeping the cash flowing in while cutting down vlogs per week bc waah wah she is working too hard? Why does it take 10 hours to edit. Maybe if it wasn't all fake and scripted with 50 takes? Oh but wait the seamstress says it's not scripted, it is all natural... Oh but wait Nati says we all have to wait for the cameras to roll. Maybe SJ is just really crappy editing...
💩
I have to say they are all sooooo magnanimous that they all believe anyone who is critical should be pitied and not scorned...
Oh thank you master... thank you... thank you...
And what is with this woke bull💩 that anyone who is not falling down complimenting you is a hater? It's called opinion morons. No wonder these people don't have real jobs. They would crumble in their first performance review.
Pfuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttt

My only hope now is seamstress makes an effort to have a pleasant face... That cucumber up her --- turned into a pickle long ago. And it shows... Time to leave you two. And steal some shadow to brush in a jaw line...

And who installed the wall paper??? The gap between the two sheets of paper grates on my nerves!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I really must send them my barely used bottle of anti mould spray for the gift grab.
Do they have concrobium in France? They should appreciate this gift, really. They won't have to pay for it themselves.

Yay. Gerry grates on my nerves terribly.
Both Gerry and SJ seek attention but do it differently. Gerry is not funny when he's actually being obnoxious. If he was American they would call him the Loud American. But with his accent, he must be okay? I don't understand. He does have a few good zingers and one-liners. But his behavior on the vacation boat - was it Egypt or Cambodia, or both? Thank goodness for fast forward!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
No sight (or sound as that is all I did was listen from afar) of the “Bull” and “Seamstress” (Thank you, Lyna, for those nicknames!) on the “Grift Grab”......could they possibly have finally left? One can hope 😶

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.