Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkingMeg

VIP Member
I'm not sure who is who and frankly don't really care.

But "Someone like Potts"? What an odd comment. Whilst pleasant enough, Michael Potts is nothing more than a banal, feckless little amusement. Michael Potts is a vanilla, low testosterone individual who offers little substance, brainpower or gravitas to any situation. Perhaps amusing for a dinner party, but more than an evening and he's just another stuck-up little bore in Fanny's ever-dull circle of sychophants!
I was answering the accusation that I was Michael Pott's on here shit stirring. I am American, a woman, and have zero affiliation with the chateau. Also not shit stirring, just disagreeing with someone about the dog. (Since I have small breed dogs and recognize some of the behavior she found to be a problem) Apparently if you do not agree with every rant then you are, in fact, Michael Potts. Something something shit stirring something something Patron day.
---
My oh my, what great mood we have on tattle.

Seems like I have to take care of that again…

OK, SO WHO OF YOU IS EITHER FROM LALANDE HERE OR IS ONE OF THEIR SUPERFANS WHO WOULD DO EVERYTHING FOR THEIR QUEEN?
SPEAK NOW, AND YOU WON‘T BE HURT.

Now we just have to wait …
Okay *sigh* I am, in fact, the dog.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
There was more time travel in that vlog than Dr Who has seen for quite a while. Snippets from a lot of different days cobbled together leading to the fact that they all have at least NINE days in London. Hampton Court will be one day so would just love to know what they are up to for the rest of the time.
And logically why would mummy dear and Percy leave Framlingham spend approximately 4 days at the shittoo then return back to Framlingham when they know that they would be at the shittoo at the end of this week ready for the Patreon Daze fiasco. What was so important that they needed to be in shittooland for that weekend?
Also Annemarie and Nutti will be away for more than 2 weeks in their “small” break to Argentina though they will definitely be back in time for the aforementioned fiasco.
More controlling behaviour by Fanny weaving her web of lies and deceit.
I don’t know how they can be absent for 9 days. They cannot serve alcohol at the B&B dinners without the chatelaine present. I can’t see the aunt and uncle hosting B&B dinners.

They are there til at least Friday. How are they getting back for the B&B dinner on Friday or are there no guests this weekend?

• Heart

brassy

Thanks for the new thread @ComtesseRose ❤

Well what a 💩 show that was. Unbearable. And Grant leaving was a bit ‘back to the future’ surely 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m loosing the plot, but then who isn’t at The Shitoo. Fanny’s ott excitement with the sheep was painful to hear, never mind see 🥴🥴 Snorts seemed a bit on edge and rather ‘short’ with Fanny. Possibly missing Teabag & Jason already.

How come she could film Channel 4 filming her ????

Lancelot doesn’t know what’s going on and nor do I. As always, more questions than answers
Fanny possibly read the small print and thought yes!! I can film them filming me..in some twisted manipulation of the contract… her saving grace because her vlogs are on borrowed time!! Can she stop with having that camera so close to her face.. gives me shivers that and her voice make my skin crawl…

• Heart
  • Haha

Jeeves

VIP Member
I don’t know how they can be absent for 9 days. They cannot serve alcohol at the B&B dinners without the chatelaine present. I can’t see the aunt and uncle hosting B&B dinners.
They managed it when Permasmile and her hubby hosted guest dinners for her. They filmed two dinners with the same group of guests. Do we know that they had guests booked in for that weekend? She may have left it vacant knowing that Channel 4 were coming, and she was off to London. We know that some weekends were unavailable for booking.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MsMuir

Chatty Member
Do you think Stephanie is too cheap to employ an adequate amount of gardeners to maintain the crappy gardens ?Why have an 80+ year old man still recovering from a deadly TB infection on a grifted lawnmower at the Dump while 28/29 grifter Snorts sits inside the Dump fondling his tiny teapot.
Not one bit shocked they propped ole Percy up on the lawnmower. Remember when Isabelle would drive that mower around like a bat out of hell and she only had vision in 1 👁???

• Haha
  • Heart

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Chantal started saying she looked nice and Mummy just blanked her out. Those two sisters just about tolerate eachother, Chantal looked stressed and tense in her presence.

What an odd dysfunctional family they are.
I noticed that too! I was thinking at my age, if someone said something nice I'd be kissing their feet!! It's all so very strange, and the only compliments are what someone is wearing... because nobody does fuck all to be able to compliment their projects I guess...
---
I thought it was peculiar that they went into Gerry's room while he has briefly left. There was still an almost empty glass of juice on top of the drawers. They should have looked at possible lamp shades before Gerry arrived or after he had really left.
Just like they went in to Isabelle and Percy's room without asking to hang a fucking soap hook... It's passive aggressive... 'You can stay here but I'm entitled to go wherever I please... whenever.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Could you imagine Trixie doing that job? No neither could I. I could imagine Lady Carnarvon would come in and find him going through her wardrobe.
Here's the connection with Snorts and Lady Carnarvon's knicker sniffer 'Jason’s favourite part of the job is having access to all areas of Highclere Castle, including the incredible.....'

• Haha
  • Heart

billybudd

VIP Member
Beat me to it. The price point is insane. Not sure if they are as popular as they once were. Remember people thinking they were the cat's meow showing off their 'red soles'. Genius marketing though. I'd much rather have a great pair of shoes that aren't mass marketed. Although I suppose it's a niche market not mass, given the silly price people pay. A fool & his money.
I managed to avoid the spike heeled era for work though I did wear the highest possible heels for ages for height superiority. 5'10" takes way less shit in a sexist profession than 5'7". Ouf.
But now all I want to wear is flip flops, bien sur, or Viet Cong sandals made out of tires, or Shein-made-by-human-rights-slaves sort of fisherman tractor wedgies. With black Buster Brown socks.
Screen Shot 2024-07-01 at 7.00.24 PM.png

I think H and M has those great Prada chunky sole loafer knockoffs. Love love love.

• Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
I hope that TV show the appaling treatment of those poor sheep from yesterdays shitshow. I've helped herd my neighbours sheep in the past and it was done CALMLY so as to cause minimum stress.

I'm gobsmacked at the ridiculous comments 'why didn't she get Dan's dogs in to herd the sheep as they're collies', 'this episode was a bast', really you fucker? Comments like this!
@carolehanrahan
7 hours ago
I look forward to sheep herding day and this one lived up to my happy expectations. The giggling and running and mahem are just not to be missed. Well done everyone especially team Ukraine and team Highclere.

Thanks for the knee op heads up, got my GP appt on the 14 so let's see what happens.

I'm till coughing well but certainly don't need to take to my bed like Fanny would.

I'm snotty, wheezy and angry at last nights vlog and if I could, I'd go there and cough on them all.

Oh...and we've had thunder and lightening this morning 29 June and sitting here with the friggin lights on!
Nice new bonnet there Spratty 😘
---
Ooo arr @c’est moi you sound like a. Old ampshire farmer with you weather report. 😂😉
I did live in Hampshire for 10 years! Ooo arr, this rain gets right in yer bones n' makes em creak like 😉🤣
---
Once he was done with the wardrobe and the dressing ...... C'est moi ........ Squirrel will be on with the Porcelain !!!!
Bet she has a few nice tea sets and Turrrreeeeen's !! :love:
Oh god! I have just shuddered imagining it 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha

MsMuir

Chatty Member
Tale from the Crypt... My Dad left his hearing aid on the bedside table, put it in but a fly had dropped eggs on it overnight, he had maggots in his ear.. eating... yep... he got quite off balance and couldn't function properly so they took him to hospital... so ladies and gentlemen, check your hearing aids before you put them in...
Ok you win! You get the award for the most horrifying story told😀😬😯

• Haha

M&MsMom

VIP Member
M&M........ would this work on roses that have mildew too ??? 🌹
I have a problem with it and the darn black spot too.
Just pruned my roses today .... its winter here.
Let me check.....I have the guy's little paperback book - I still can't remember his name - and I'll get back to you later today. Although I don't grow roses but know about their diseases, just in thinking about it, I think it would be useful, but I'd want to make sure you had the correct recipe...and also see what he says. I've been amazed all these years at how well it staves off powdery mildew on the Monarda. I don't have the newer ones that are mildew resistant, so I battle it all the time with our summer humidity.

• Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Wouldn’t he though not having a UK passport? My ex and I always went different queues for that reason.
I know a S.A. passport is a challenge, but Percy didn’t get on the same train, which indicates to me he was on airport transport to help him navigate through the airport. Normally you take the train to the terminal, then go through passport control (where there would be different control lines or areas for U.K./EU/foreign passports, and then luggage pickup and out.). It was all a bit odd - but that sums the Jarvis family up in a nutshell.

• Heart

Fennelbug

VIP Member
Just name them already. Then they will be outed and the game will be up!
I agree! Whole lotta jabba jabba 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤑🤮🤮🤮
---
The funniest thing is the bowl he chose to serve it in....the extra large stainless steel mixing bowl. :ROFLMAO: Exactly what I would expect from a twenty-something basic dude from Maastricht.
Because he was on dish patrol that night. #LazyGay

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick