The Chateau Diaries #310 What does Phillip do for a living? NOTHING!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was watching a vlog by an F1 photographer Kym Illman on how to become an F1 photographer and guess who popped up, I think this was either Monaco or Canada. Very interesting how to become a photographer no. 1 is have a lot of money when you are starting out lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Gracie you know I love dogs but ......... I thought it was shocking to take a dog to a Wedding....... they are a ball of nerves for the Bride and Groom and to inflict a yapping dog that pee's and poo's when ever where ever it wants was so disgusting!
That might have been another reason for the fight I bet they had!!!

I want to ask ...... how do you know you are banned from CD?
I thought I was but I did leave a comment 17 mins ago and its still up .

the comment was -

Hey Bitchface .....Sara should have been the first to post about HER Wedding !

If it stays ..... oh boy the reply's I will get . :rolleyes:
You can post if you're shadow banned, but nobody else will see it... if nobody comes after you for that comment you know you're shadow banned like I am 😁
---
I think if you are shadow banned you can see your comment but nobody else can. The clue is no views or comments.
Yeah, your comment will have no (y) but the next one will have 377 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think this was Steve's get-up.. Props to Sara, she tries hard. Some ideas work better in your head.
I very much prefer Sara and Steve's outfits to the expensive designer dresses Fanny keeps buying. At least Sara and Steve's outfits have some personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The whole „Sarah & Steve in love“ is bleeping made up. Two weeks ago, they celebrated their endangering party at lalande, and now they are married with all their „friends“ coming to the wedding. If the Shreks are such good friends with lalande, where were the others at the wedding?

This all feels like one of those scripted reality shows.
By Jove you might be on to something!!!

• Haha
My younger brothers wedding had a weird break in the party. They had a reception buffet after the service and that finished around 3 or 4pm. The guests were then expected to leave the premises until the evening party started at 7pm. We lived relatively locally so went home to feed our animals and have a cup of tea. But other friends and family had travelled a distance and had nowhere to go so went home. Needless to say the evening party was not well attended! Possibly the weirdest wedding I've been to.

Another wedding we went to was a borderline society wedding of a close friend. The reception was held at her parents country family pile. Absolutely gorgeous place. The wedding breakfast was a sit down 5 course. Once that was finished, while they were preparing for the evening, we were invited to have a turn around the grounds, take part in activities laid on (bowls, archery, cricket) by the parents, or rest and chat. Afternoon tea was served and facilities made available to freshen up and get changed before the evening reception which had a finger buffet and live music. Nobody left, went home, went shopping, whatever. The point is the parents had made every effort to make the entire day inclusive and enjoyable for everyone. Still, to this day, the best wedding we've ever been to.
Last year I went to a work colleague's wedding who in my opinion had a pretty good solution for the break issue: the ceremony started around 4 followed by a reception with drinks for everyone in a second location close-by. Afterwards around 7 there was a dinner for family and close friends only back in the first location. Everyone else just stayed at the reception where drinks were served and you could order food if you wanted and we were told to come back at 9 at the latest, because that's when the party with some show elements started. It worked really well, because it felt more like we were the sub-party and everyone had a good time, while the couple had more time to spend with parents and grandparents etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Fanny does not appreciate Snorty commenting when she's filming and commenting herself on someone else's home. With Ed and Candace, whenever he said something, she either just ignored his comment and carried on or she answered him very quickly and abruptly. I think she actually finds him embarrassing or is worried about what the ignoramus might say but she will not split from him as she will never find anyone else to tolerate her or enable her spending addiction as he does. However, the longer they stay together, the more annoying and stressful they will each become to one another. Will they then stay together just for the material consequences?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
they certainly looked ragged and Shrek sounded shaky his voice wasn't convincing he seemed upset on the balcony. Strange goings on indeed leaving halfway through a wedding. Who was that couple that Snorty and SJ stayed with they he didn't seem impressed with Snorty a whole lot? Oh and of course another allergy for snorty horses to add to the list no wonder bubble girl was his BBF until his main grift came along.
That was typical no sense of humor Snorts... she says he just needs a horse and another suit of armour.. hardy har har... Snorts thinks the only reason he can't do it is because he's allergic to shetland ponies 🤦‍♀️ (y)

• Haha
Fanny does not appreciate Snorty commenting when she's filming and commenting herself on someone else's home. With Ed and Candace, whenever he said something, she either just ignored his comment and carried on or she answered him very quickly and abruptly. I think she actually finds him embarrassing or is worried about what the ignoramus might say but she will not split from him as she will never find anyone else to tolerate her or enable her spending addiction as he does. However, the longer they stay together, the more annoying and stressful they will each become to one another. Will they then stay together just for the material consequences?
Why doesn't she do us a favour and edits out his comments?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Gracie you know I love dogs but ......... I thought it was shocking to take a dog to a Wedding....... they are a ball of nerves for the Bride and Groom and to inflict a yapping dog that pee's and poo's when ever where ever it wants was so disgusting!
That might have been another reason for the fight I bet they had!!!

I want to ask ...... how do you know you are banned from CD?
I thought I was but I did leave a comment 17 mins ago and its still up .

the comment was -

Hey Bitchface .....Sara should have been the first to post about HER Wedding !

If it stays ..... oh boy the reply's I will get . :rolleyes:
Can confirm that I sadly don't see a comment like that under the last vlog!

HOWEVER
I'm surprised this person hasn't been shadow-banned yet:

@cyngibson950
4 hours ago
I’ve never seen so much crap in a chateau.

😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Chateau de Bourneau have excelled, another very pretty wedding. Lucky people, as after this weekend our temperatures are dropping and we're getting the rain AGAIN!

Now that's a flower arrangement.

1717943928596.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Shrek is so captivated by Fanny that he would agree to anything and everything she demanded. If she said that she didn't want Sarah to appear in the wedding vlog, he'd go along with it rather than upset his beloved Fanny.
"captivated by Fanny's money.."

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The whole „Sarah & Steve in love“ is bleeping made up. Two weeks ago, they celebrated their endangering party at lalande, and now they are married with all their „friends“ coming to the wedding. If the Shreks are such good friends with lalande, where were the others at the wedding?

This all feels like one of those scripted reality shows.

I just wonder if Sarah and Steve wanted to just do the legal bit and have a bit of a fun party not a wedding reception as such but have sort of got bulldozed into it by the others (Viv). Mind you if that is the case, then they are a bit weak willed.

Would have been more classy to have just gone with their witnesses and had a meal out somewhere, nice and private. That would have ticked Fanny off as she'd have nothing to report.

Sadly though, they're all in it for the $$$$$$ and the adulation at the end of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Agreed. Those weeds he was pulling out . . . they didn't get to that size overnight.
I used to find him irritating, now I find him exasperating.
I think he's ADHD along with depression when his wife left.. he seems anxiety riddled... I can't slag him off, I feel badly for him. He shouldn't vlog though.

• Heart
Arrived in France via Bilbao this week. Have never been so cold in France in June. Pau area yesterday we had prolonged lightning with occasional thunder and heavy rain for most of the night. Drove to Toulouse today leaving the rain behind and visited Aeroscopia, only time I will ever be on a Concorde and an A380 (Inc upstairs) in one day. I keep a journal in our campervan and spotted that the road tolls have jumped in the last year. Spain significantly cheaper than France for food and diesel, we paid €1.40 a litre. Sorry to say this years route isn't passing Lalande so no drone footage. Route is actually only in pencil currently so if a French tattler can direct me to warm sunshine, I'm there, we have another 2.5 weeks before Cherbourg.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why would someone leave the little creature under a glass bowl and film it! Beyond cruel. You catch something, you set it free. Immediately.
Did they give it rat poison? It seemed to go off kilter after it ate that black thing...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I know a couple who had been together over 15 years (two young kids, only one parent around). They set up a meal for them and two couples/friends and arranged to meet at a carpark beside a church. Unbeknownst to the friends it was a set up. The groom said "oh look the lights are on in the church, I've never had a look around, let's go in". The were wandering and groom said to friends wouldn't this be a nice church to be married in. On cue the priest stepped out and said shall we marry you now. Guests were asked to be witnesses followed by meal for 6 in local yacht club that was all they were expecting on promise that they didn't say it was marriage celebration as they didn't want fuss.

Irish weddings don't tend to have gap between meal and dancing, main gap is between ceremony and meal (I've seen close up magician, caricaturist etc in this gap). People also stay in same outfit for whole event. Men might remove ties and women definitely hats/fascinator once mothers of couple have removed theirs.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Arrived in France via Bilbao this week. Have never been so cold in France in June. Pau area yesterday we had prolonged lightning with occasional thunder and heavy rain for most of the night. Drove to Toulouse today leaving the rain behind and visited Aeroscopia, only time I will ever be on a Concorde and an A380 (Inc upstairs) in one day. I keep a journal in our campervan and spotted that the road tolls have jumped in the last year. Spain significantly cheaper than France for food and diesel, we paid €1.40 a litre. Sorry to say this years route isn't passing Lalande so no drone footage. Route is actually only in pencil currently so if a French tattler can direct me to warm sunshine, I'm there, we have another 2.5 weeks before Cherbourg.
I don't know what's going on with the sodding weather. Normally we'd be sitting out sunning ourselves; It's been lovely here the last few days, now they've said temps are going back down and then the week after pissing rain again. Were you thinking of heading over this side?

We've got things booked, hope it improves. I think @C'est moi is the one getting all the sunny stuff at the moment.
---
I know a couple who had been together over 15 years (two young kids, only one parent around). They set up a meal for them and two couples/friends and arranged to meet at a carpark beside a church. Unbeknownst to the friends it was a set up. The groom said "oh look the lights are on in the church, I've never had a look around, let's go in". The were wandering and groom said to friends wouldn't this be a nice church to be married in. On cue the priest stepped out and said shall we marry you now. Guests were asked to be witnesses followed by meal for 6 in local yacht club that was all they were expecting on promise that they didn't say it was marriage celebration as they didn't want fuss.

Irish weddings don't tend to have gap between meal and dancing, main gap is between ceremony and meal (I've seen close up magician, caricaturist etc in this gap). People also stay in same outfit for whole event. Men might remove ties and women definitely hats/fascinator once mothers of couple have removed theirs.
Vendeen weddings never know when to call it a day, they're not for the faint of heart! It goes on and on and on over several days.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
You can post if you're shadow banned, but nobody else will see it... if nobody comes after you for that comment you know you're shadow banned like I am 😁
---

Yeah, your comment will have no (y) but the next one will have 377 😂
I take it as being a badge of honor. You know you’ve gotten under their skin. Then I just delete that account and create another to keep needling them.😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I agree Pekey, he is so creepy and nosy with anyone and everyone who enters the dump. Phillip is always lurking around the doors, in the background, has a habit of just “ popping “ in to a room or location where Stephanie is meeting or speaking with another person ( so he can find out what is being said or what is happening). Remember when Stephanie and her mother was speaking with the chapel restorer out in the chapel a couple years ago, and he suddenly had to show up in the chapel, with some type of an excuse so he could eavesdrop and figure out what was going on. He has deliberately popped in, is lurking outside the door, or just shows up to lurk when Stephanie is having a conversation with her mother and or Pottie. He set up his laptop and worked in a chair right outside the kitchen several times so he could eavesdrop on conversations and activities occurring in the kitchen.

He suddenly loved to visit the chapel with Stephanie after Sebastian turned up to work. When the other restoration people appeared, he seemed less threatened, and only visited the chapel when he was compiling another shopping list of things to look for on auction sites with Stephanie or spouting off on another staged fake “ discovery” about the chapel. I think it is creepy that guests cannot lock their bedroom doors.
When guests were eating breakfast downstairs, there has been video showing Philip lurking in the room by the windows, eating a croissant, listening to guest conversations. I can see him creeping around the halls at night, listening to conversations from outside the rooms of the guests, pretending to be looking after something in the Dump.

He, like Stephanie, has no boundaries. He is always searching through the rooms at the dump, nosily going thru the contents of furniture, closets, and rooms, reading anything he finds, and wants to be on top of any conversations, activities, or gossip concerning anyone affiliated with the Dump or Stephanie.I bet he was always spying on Amaury and Ñutty when they lived at the Dump.He would get uneasy when Stephanie had conversations with anyone without him being present.He knows the location and value of every item in the 40 room Dump and out buildings.

I have a feeling that he was really pissed when Stephanie went to South Africa without him several months ago, when she went on the sexcation with Pottie, was in Dubai with Gerry and Pottie, or was in London by herself with her mother or the co owners. He didn’t have control of the situation, and could not eavesdrop on their conversations or interject himself into their conversations.
🎯

1717947794020.png
1717947805545.png
1717947815484.png
1717947827757.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't know what's going on with the sodding weather. Normally we'd be sitting out sunning ourselves; It's been lovely here the last few days, now they've said temps are going back down and then the week after pissing rain again. Were you thinking of heading over this side?

We've got things booked, hope it improves. I think @C'est moi is the one getting all the sunny stuff at the moment.
---

Vendeen weddings never know when to call it a day, they're not for the faint of heart! It goes on and on and on over several days.
It's hot and Sunny on the Costa Calida today but even we are predicted rain this week

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.