The Chateau Diaries #305 2 containers full of junk and off to the brocante to buy more. Weeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry you’re going through this. Try having a heart to heart conversation with him about how his recent behavior hurts you and it needs to stop. Maybe it’s time for some sort of switch up at the business? Working & living together must be occasionally stressful under the best situations. Maybe a nice vacation for the two of you or individually? If you’re able to put your foot down in your relationship, do it.❤
It's a sensitive subject but you could suggest your husband get an annual physical as he may be experiencing male 'menopause', which can result in mood swings, irritability, insomnia, and a lack of enthusiasm and energy. There could also be some other physical ailment that may be afflicting him and causing a change in his personality. Worth checking out if he's open to you raising the topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Derail: attention 15 hags, smart creative intuitive & multi cultural people who I find intellectually stimulating. I’ve found myself in a conundrum. And I know so many of you have many health and family issues, that I do pray for. But i need advice as many of you are in long time marriages and partnerships. I’m embarrassed to talk to my people. I’ve been married for 34 years and have been working with my husband 6 days a week for 25 years, lately he has become so disgruntled, dismissive and angry. Going as fas as embarrassing me in front of the staff. I try walking away and he hates it. Besides medicating myself to numbness I’ve no idea how to handle it!! Please advise!!!
I commend you for reachng out. I wish i had some.good advise but twice divorced, i am not a good marriage person. On the other hand i have had lifelong friends, and i feel that straight talk with actual examples and expressing how you feel may help. Although i dont know your husband, so how he reacts you know better. Hope you can work it out. No one deserves to be disrespected.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Fanny and FRK are trying to present a 9 course experimental tasting menu with small portions instead of a tasteful, nicely presented, satisfying 3 course home cooked dinner. You aren’t a Michelin star chef, and the HMM is definitely not an 5-star establishment, so you need to learn what your lane is, perfect it and stay in it.
I've had that $800 meal. Oh what a drag it was. It took hours. None of us were drinking and we all had jet lag. Total pain.
I think Fanny and Marie are trying to present a three-course tasting menu in which no more than three ounces of protein per person is served.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Derail: attention 15 hags, smart creative intuitive & multi cultural people who I find intellectually stimulating. I’ve found myself in a conundrum. And I know so many of you have many health and family issues, that I do pray for. But i need advice as many of you are in long time marriages and partnerships. I’m embarrassed to talk to my people. I’ve been married for 34 years and have been working with my husband 6 days a week for 25 years, lately he has become so disgruntled, dismissive and angry. Going as fas as embarrassing me in front of the staff. I try walking away and he hates it. Besides medicating myself to numbness I’ve no idea how to handle it!! Please advise!!!
I would tell him that it embarrasses you and makes you SAD when he goes for you in front of the staff !
I would also ask him if the business is in trouble and he is under stress of not telling you . Even if you know the business is fine I would still say it so he knows you are thinking about things and it may give him a shock that you are feeling unsettled .
Men usually see NOTHING and you have to TELL them......... but make sure you have this talk at home when he is fed and relaxed.

Hell mrsp....... I am getting savvy and sly like Fanny and her Mother 🦇 !

Sounds like your hubby is stressed and he is making YOU stressed too!
Like Jules says - if you can swing it (its hard when you have your own business I know ) ... but a holiday may be a good thing and you can talk too.
Big kiss 💋 and a hug .

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m so sorry you are going through this at the moment. There have been some great suggestions from others which I hope help you both. I wish I could come up with something as well but sending you virtual hugs and I will be thinking of you. 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't buy expensive earrings.. I tend to lose one, so as long as they don't turn my ears green, cheap n cheerful do for me.
Finally forced to watch the vid itself.
Another all beige meal. Beige carrot potato soup. Beige pork belly with beige potato, beige sweet potato, and beige radishes. Beige passionfruit pavlova.
Versus what's in season in France: New potatoes, watercress, fabulous special strawberries.
Love five spice on belly pork, slow roasted and served with sweet red cabbage and crunchy roast potatoes 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh that sounds horrible. I can only speak from my experience, which is that being on my own now is paradise. A cliché but Life is short. Do you think he could change and do you still love him? Sending you a massive hug x

• Heart
Maybe they've become rent-a-family in light of Thrush's reticent parents and brother.

Maybe Thrush's parents and brother are just too bloody embarrassed by him.

They should be.
It's not a life you'd be proud to tell your friends your son has accomplished... What can they say? "Oh Philip? He's shacked up with a 50 year old who grifts money from gullible people. They live in a stone house with no heat.. No he doesn't work. He lives off of what she grifts, he's found an interest in E-Bay and she lets him buy whatever he wants with the money she grifts.. They just travel a lot on the grift. No, there's no pension or benefits package, she bought him a dog though.. 50% off".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I am sorry you are going through this! I think everyone goes through ups and downs in their partnership/marriage, at least at some point. I guess it makes it a little different when you actually work with your partner, though, because there's no way to escape it and regroup a bit! Maybe the working together part is something that might have to be adjusted, if that's possible? Is he the type of person who would be amenable to hearing how you feel about the way he's treating you - even if he's not, you have to force the conversation. I'm a big believer of the fact that people (even those that are our everything and should know better!) sometimes don't realize they're hurting us and they won't know if we don't tell them - not in anger, but just as heartfelt as it can be. Is he only disgruntled at work or does this spill over at home, too? I would also try to find out what's going on with him - it may have nothing to do with you, but you're the convenient one he's lashing out at. That's still not o.k., but at least starting a conversation about how his behavior is making you feel may get him to open up a bit?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I would tell him that it embarrasses you and makes you SAD when he goes for you in front of the staff !
I would also ask him if the business is in trouble and he is under stress of not telling you . Even if you know the business is fine I would still say it so he knows you are thinking about things and it may give him a shock that you are feeling unsettled .
Men usually see NOTHING and you have to TELL them......... but make sure you have this talk at home when he is fed and relaxed.

Hell mrsp....... I am getting savvy and sly like Fanny and her Mother 🦇 !

Sounds like your hubby is stressed and he is making YOU stressed too!
Like Jules says - if you can swing it (its hard when you have your own business I know ) ... but a holiday may be a good thing and you can talk too.
Big kiss 💋 and a hug .
My feelings too.Pekey. I wondered if he is concerned about his health or perhaps financial/ business worries that he hasn't shared with you. I would definitely approach him about the way he speaks to you in front of staff. and make it very clear that it cannot continue. Hope that you can get things back on an even keel. xxx

• Heart
RATSO ROOSTER CHICKEN MURDERS COVER UP BY THE DUMP.
@ninofromsicilia

4 hours ago
The Roosters were killed a while back. There is a vlog notification about it. I just this episode asked about the girls myself and others that we’ve been out to the garden many times and not gone near them. Which is SUS! My fear is they my have died to that day or another

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮RON ROBERTSON IS LIKELY ANOTHER DUMP ACCOUNT. RON PLANTED THE UNSUBSTANTIATED THEORY THAT FOXES ATE ALL THE CHICKENS A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO. HE IS A NEW INCARNATION OR SPINOFF ACCOUNT OF CAROLINE GOODER USED TO MANIPULATE VIEWERS IN PATRONS AND SPREAD LIES. NOTE THAT OTHER DUMP ACCOUNT MIRIELLE A.K.A. STEPHANIE, JARVIS EAGERLY COMMENTS ON THE PREVIOUSLY PLANTED COMMENT BY RON. STEPHANIE JARVIS. CHÂTEAU DIARIES. ALL LIES, ALL THE TIME, NO EXCEPTIONS. They are trying to float excuses to see which one viewers might believe is conceivably true it would not implicate Ratso

do you see how the dump crew has been manipulating comments for years?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮See how Stephanie Jaervis, a.k.a.mirielle is supporting the lies told by the dump account? She doesn’t have an honest bone in the body. Always plotting and scheming to make sure the grift continues to benefit herself,………… always, no exceptions.

@mireille4751
2 hours ago
Someone in the comments recently said that all the chicken have been killed by a fox in a single day

Watch Stephanie, Jaervis, a.k.a. MIRIELLE repeat Salah planted by the fake Ron account about the chickens. Do you see how she’s trying to spread rumors and untruths about the demise of the chickens to try to escape accountability, responsibility, and backlash from yours? The wrong account is a dump account used to help spread rumors implant, ideas, untruths, etc. to support their smoke and mirrors grifting and controlled by chaos mountains of untruths.

MIRIELLE PLANTS THE LIE A SECOND TIME,

@lindagage7315

7 hours ago
Love the walled garden, what is happening with the chicken coop! Haven't seen it lately?

@ninofromsicilia
6 hours ago
I just asked since the roosters were killed she has gone down to the chickens area of the garden. Makes me think that they all might be dead

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@mireille4751
3 hours ago
@ninofromsicilia Someone in the comments recently said that all the chicken have been killed by a fox in a single day
How high do foxes jump as the garden is protected my a very tall stone wall?

Reactions: 20
This is my story. My husband and I have been together for over 44 years. About 8-10 years ago he started embarrassing me in public by correcting me, telling me to mind my own business and walking away from me. He then began accusing me of things I didn't say or do. He would have angry outbursts that I didn't understand. Fast forward to marriage counseling because I was fed up and wanted out. The therapist noticed something was off with him and encouraged us to have him evaluated. I talked to his primary care physician and she set up a team to test him. He was diagnosed with Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI). He now is in the moderate stages of dementia. He is medicated for anxiety which helps tremendously. I'm certainly not saying this is what's going on with your husband and I hope it's not. I would encourage you to seek medical help though. It could be so many things. Try to talk to his doctor and explain what is going on. It's so difficult when a loved one changes their behavior towards you for no known reason. I wish you all the best.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I personally would bring it up when you’re alone. I would ask what the duck is your problem and why are you embarrassing me in front of the staff? Then brace yourself, because something is wrong. You’ll have to find out what it is. If he won’t talk, tell him you’re not going to put up with it, and that you don’t deserve it. Tell him if he wants to fight he needs to fight fair. When you’re alone, he can bring up his grievances and you talk it out. Not in front of other people.

One other thing is men act like this when they think they want out of the marriage. That want you to leave so they aren’t the bad guy. They acts like total shits to make you be the one to end it. They also act like this when they are really resentful about something. You’re going to have to find out what is up with him. In the meantime, live your full damn life. Do everything you want to do and keep up your end of the bargain, whatever that is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I wish Marie would either remove the 'pinny' when she reveals the meal or buy some chef jackets... even the white T shirts she bought.. also leave the Tea Towel in the kitchen, and not draped from the apron ties.... She looks like she's just finished at shift a Arthurs Cafe. She should also stop explaining when recipes have gone wrong and just serve them as if that's what was intended. She does work hard but she always looks frazzled.
---

and yet we have dear ole Grant... I can't fathom him out at all...
He wants to continue to bone Fanny. Fanny is now engaged so don’t know if it’s ‘on’ anymore. Grant is confused as we all are.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Poor boy, such a delicate constitution.
Imagine getting your way by saying I'll get sick if you make me eat something I'm afraid of or won't let me drive.
Good luck with that, petit seigneur perruque poudree. God you're insufferable.

• Haha
  • Heart
It's me again. I know you are getting a lot of advice to your comment, but I just want to add that until you know what's going on, don't be too hard on him. If I had known my husband was having mental problems and couldn't help his behavior, I would have been much more patient and understanding. Give him the benefit of the doubt. You've been together a long time and this sounds out of character for him. But please, do get help for him and yourself before making any rash decisions. ❤

• Heart
Ol’ Ronnie Boy strikes me as the desperate type of self loathing gay whose relationships are all transactional. Bought friends, bought lovers and a bought personal life. It used to be more common from mid century gays but he smells like a throwback to me. Ron will fit right in with Fanny and PhiPhi. He also seems like one of those live beyond his means people. Smokey Joe might want to pay heed. We could see a catfight between Johnny Rotten and Ron the Brownnose over PhiPhi’s affections. Or should that be affectations?
But….only Steph and BubbleGirl find Snorts attractive and will overlook the hair system. No one else in the world finds him sexy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.