The Chateau Diaries #303 Nothing at $hitoo Lie Land makes sense, that's why we're all here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whether ol' billy-bobs is using filters or not he's got big duck off feet. It's like seeing one of those clowns with the silly huge foam shoes!

You know what they say? Big feet... Big shoes.
---

And don't forget the NDA and gagging order they'll have to sign.
Plus have their phone confiscated and bags searched.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
what a well-off Aussie family man sees in the crew at the shitoo completely puzzles me.
That puzzles me too.
If old Grant is going to move on and find another "chick" ..... Fanny is a old boiler!!! 🐔
---
It will be interesting to see where they dine this weekend!
I think it could be in the blue wall papered bathroom downstairs.
Everyone could colour in the cracks with pens between courses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2910434

“we don‘t like ugly things”
View attachment 2910328
View attachment 2910332

View attachment 2910343

Home sick, not what she was expecting, a lot of garden weeding, gross dirty fleece, etc…
I’ll add one more.
Cara was over sharing damning images and she was told to stop.
@fat_girl_on_a_bike
14 hours ago
a year ago i left for france. so much has changed since then. i don't think i could even get there now. @chateaudelalande was like a dream, a fairytale blip in time.

My question Cara,
If it was so magical, why did you leave early???
However, I do thank you for the update on the shutter dogs.

1659271169724.png

Aug 7, 2021
@fat_girl_on_a_bike
Shutter dog

Old shutter dogs👆
New shutter dogs voted on and paid for by patrons but never installed.
Giving everyone a heads up, do NOT click on Cara’s profile link. You will run the risk of being exposed to the somewhat traumatic image of her cat. At least it looked like it could’ve been her cat. It might’ve been a lady jock. Either way I lost my breakfast. Gave me the shudderin’ ‘orrors it did. Thank God I’m already gay!🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
It will be interesting to see how Grant and Support squirrel interact. I can’t imagine Support squirrel helping Grant do any sort of physical labor.
I was thinking about this too. The last time Grunt was at the shitoo things were very different. He had his Kiwi mate around- the other volunteer to help with the physical labor and drink beer 🍺 with at breakfast. 😆

Also- they had Percy around acting as some semblance of project manager, ticking off a list of repairs and projects.

They also had a lot of fun back then while getting ish done. ✅

Now, no one works except Marie, maid of all work and no one seems happy except when they leave the dump. 🧳

Should be an interesting summer for us Tattlers

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Giving everyone a heads up, do NOT click on Cara’s profile link. You will run the risk of being exposed to the somewhat traumatic image of her cat. At least it looked like it could’ve been her cat. It might’ve been a lady jock. Either way I lost my breakfast. Gave me the shudderin’ ‘orrors it did. Thank God I’m already gay!🤢
You made that mistake, too?
I've been trying all morning to figure out how to tell people not to go there. I was going to do a screenshot of random stuff and thought maybe her cooter would be a little too much this early in the day (at least I think it was her cooter, but like you said, it could have been her jock - love how you described it). I'm thinking it's her underwear though.....surely Instagram wouldn't allow the other, right? RIGHT?

OMG.

I then tried to just ignore her pictures and instead read one of her posts.
She seems nice, huh?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Cara also told me she hates dachshunds. Wtf, nobody hates dachshunds. It was a weird conversation.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Lots of viewers have suggested Snorts writes a book about his tablescapes..but no he is apparently writing a book about the chapel.
Will this be a fairytale about his scaffolding proposal or some artistic or architectural book?
Will the book be about the planning and budgeting?
Most likely the previous mis use of the chapel will be excluded as he wasn’t about.
Will Andie do the illustrations and is the book to be a fundraiser launching at Christmas to kick start the donations for the big room.?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Daniel Preston!
Like a Victorian lady showing her ankle!
1714661954378.png

The real deal, no Photoshop this time!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Lots of viewers have suggested Snorts writes a book about his tablescapes..but no he is apparently writing a book about the chapel.
Will this be a fairytale about his scaffolding proposal or some artistic or architectural book?
Most likely the previous mis use of the chapel will be excluded as he wasn’t about.
Will Andie do the illustrations and is the book to be a fundraiser launching at Christmas to kick start the donations for the big room.?
He's just woken up to the fact that saying you're writing a book is the best excuse to avoid doing any actual work. No such book will ever be published. Ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I've been trying all morning to figure out how to tell people not to go there. I was going to do a screenshot of random stuff and thought maybe her cooter would be a little too much this early in the day (at least I think it was her cooter, but like you said, it could have been her jock - love how you described it). I'm thinking it's her underwear though.....surely Instagram wouldn't allow the other, right? RIGHT?

OMG.

She seems nice, huh?
I'm trying to figure out the connection.. she/it volunteered at the shytshow? I don't remember them, and if so, no wonder Marie needs photos! She'd eat all the profits!
---

OMG.

She seems nice, huh?
Sub-human if you like ladies and gentlemen...
---
It will be viewable on a website for an over inflated price, available for 7 years only.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm trying to figure out the connection.. she/it volunteered at the shytshow? I don't remember them, and if so, no wonder Marie needs photos! She'd eat all the profits!
---

Sub-human if you like ladies and gentlemen...
---

It will be viewable on a website for an over inflated price, available for 7 years only.
I remember her name from live premiere comments. One of the “hi hi hi” sycophants along with Jetje Goes Dutch, Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts and that utter whack job Brigit From Cali Posting From a Friend’s YouTube Account. These people really heed to get out of the house more!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I remember her name from live premiere comments. One of the “hi hi hi” sycophants along with Jetje Goes Dutch, Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts and that utter whack job Brigit From Cali Posting From a Friend’s YouTube Account. These people really heed to get out of the house more!
Ahh, okay, I rarely get into the comments on there, I'm not up on all the names.. Between Tattle and a few chateau and animal videos my time is took.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.