The Chateau Diaries #303 Nothing at $hitoo Lie Land makes sense, that's why we're all here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG!! can I manage to watch it?

Reactions: 29
Gawd, they'll have nutters turning up at their doors now. I got the impression that the front doorstep was as far as they got, somehow can't imagine Camila inviting random strangers in.
They literally are stalkers..... mad as a box of frogs... hope there's no Little Reindeer followers out there.

Reactions: 24
Thank you @KiKiGee for the reminder about @missartemis ’s horrible experience as a guest at La La Land. I’m also reminded of the volunteers who were treated so terribly there, too. It’s angering to think that Stephanie had volunteers for free labor when she has plenty of money to travel, dine in fine restaurants, and buy clothes, porcelain, and tat. Then she ends up “dating” and getting “engaged” to one of her volunteers…Philip, while adding him to her payroll. Keep in mind that when she pays Philip, her “fiancé,” she’s essentially just paying herself…the money gets spent on her. She treats her high paying B&B guests like garbage…rooms with no heat, no locks on doors, no filming, no speaking to the “princess” unless she speaks to you, serving them pretentious, unpalatable food with minuscule portions on a shoestring budget. Meanwhile, Stephanie travels, staying at expensive hotels and dining at expensive restaurants. She expects luxurious accommodations and excellent food…all while filming with the pink phone in her man-like claw hands and screeching like a mad woman annoying everyone around her. Truly a disgusting hypocritical person.

Reactions: 45
I’ve been overcome by something distinctly unpleasant, just from reading your synopsis. As the prancing twerp is some sort of linguistics’ child prodigy genius, I’m sure he’ll understand my affliction:

Vomitus proiecto

Reactions: 36
I’ve been overcome by something distinctly unpleasant, just from reading your synopsis. As the prancing twerp is some sort of linguistics’ child prodigy genius, I’m sure he’ll understand my affliction:

Vomitus proiecto
Sounds like a Harry Potter spell!🪄

Reactions: 28
Thanks @ComtesseRose you're a marvel.

Fanny took no money to the opening of a Cafe/Bar so grifted her glass of wine and didn't pay for the tray.

That ghastly tablecloth and table setting how vile with the tacky chairs, hideous just hideous.

Awkward meal set up and sashimi because everyone wants to eat Japanese food on their French holiday. Radish with both starter and main course. White chocolate with lemon I would prefer dark chocolate with Lemon. That whole meal was really strained shoved in the corner, conversation so stifled

Reactions: 34
These two die hard twats would literally die if social media wasn't around for them to perform on the daily. F them and their faux life they flaunt whilst making money off daft individuals who haven't a clue.

Reactions: 33
Actually, I think this is Fanny in her blue jacket, skinny jeans and black pointy loafers - and clutching a glass of wine naturally! She was obviously making the most of the €1.5 wine! (You can see her shoes and ankles when she shows off her tray to Snorty.)

Reactions: 40
Hair’s too clean…

seriously, you can see the edge of the blasted pink phone just to the right of her wine glass.

Reactions: 34
Well I have to admit until this video I had no idea who Morgan Lawley was or that she'd even visited Lielande... is she just a Chateau fan who likes the experience of 'Chateau Life' without Philly of course or is she a fan of the Princess? As I was watching and before she or the pop ups I thought she's listening to Esther Hicks... Abrahams Chaneller.. I am also guilty of being a follower and of all the other LOA greats, my fave being Wayne Dyer. Interestingly Abraham says regarding manifestation that it is just as easy to create A Castle As It Is A Button. Maybe she's on her own manifestation journey for finding her own castle. I can't comment on her given my little knowledge of her but as another Woo Wooer she does have a high frequency.
---
Look carefully, her phone is in her right hand and she looks as though she's pushing her her way in front of the young lad!
The bloke she's pointing the camera at was in the video.

Reactions: 24
Yes, that's the jacket she was wearing.

Reactions: 22
Look carefully, her phone is in her right hand and she looks as though she's pushing her her way in front of the young lad!
I noticed that right after I responded but couldn’t get it edited fast enough, lol. A pushy con artist, who’d a thunk it?!?

Reactions: 26
I think the difference between her and some of the other bloggers is that the usually say this is put together from many days

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.