The Chateau Diaries #303 Nothing at $hitoo Lie Land makes sense, that's why we're all here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Jules100 for naming the thread, thank you @Lady Avonlea for the extended nomination.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Jules100

VIP Member

Saturday at 10:20 PM
TorontoGWM said:
Why is she moving the paneling now if renovations cannot happen during the B&B season????? Something’s up and doesn’t make sense.
Nothing makes sense there. That’s why we’re all here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, newengland, Beachgirl and 53 others

Jeeves

VIP Member

Wednesday at 12:15 PM
Not sure if this will work.
---
Mods - new thread reported. Can you edit title to remove text in brackets please?
---
Thank you Mods!
---
Not up to Comtesse's usual standard but perhaps someone else can pick up the slack on this one. Nanny duties have first dibs this morning!

Last edited: Wednesday at 12:42 PM
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Poppy-1, Mr Magoo and 51 others

T Rex

VIP Member

Thursday at 2:47 AM
Hedda Hopper said:
Any takers out there? You must meet these requirements though!
"Hey guys! I am looking for some extra help for our Patreon Days this year! You will be working alongside me to prepare lunch for 3 days!"
That's cute- FRK is looking for her own slave. Also a bonus if you are from the US and bring her the aprons she is trying to evade duty on. Where would the slave volunteer stay? In the room with the missing keystone? On a the massage table in the "Not So Grand Salon" construction site? On an inflatable bed in FRK's room?

- You must have experience with making lunch for 30-50 people
Anyone who has ever hosted a BBQ, baby shower, children's birthday party. Face painting and balloon animal making skills are a plus!

- A basic understanding of food safety in a kitchen environment
What is the point when food gets left out for hours, meals are made on the listeria table, dogs in the kitchen, no one wears gloves nor hair nets, and people just put their grubby hands into whatever is being made (Fanny) to "sample"?

- Experience working in a restaurant kitchen, catering/cafe kitchen
Kind of a moot point, as the LaLande kitchen is none of those things!

Nope. That is a hard pass from me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Hercule P, Spirit of place and 47 others

graciemckitten
VIP Member

Thursday at 5:16 AM
Come to the holiday from hygiene Dump where you will enjoy
  • Prison ration meals on lead laden plates
  • drinking cheap boxed wine in leaden crystal
  • being charged for a 3 star meal at a 5 star price
  • the tension of unlocked guest rooms
  • the one room on the ground floor of the Dump to fraternize under the stern gaze of Ñutty , who wil eavesdrop on your conversations, go thru your camera and delete any videos or photos of which she does not approve ( what a bonding experience among the guests).
  • Ratso romancing your legs and “helping” to prepare your dinner
  • Watching Steohanie fake gush over the mandatory $ 250 minimum gift to Fanny to be granted access to the Dump.
  • playing the “who peed on the floor” game
  • taking photos in front of the orange fence to memorialize your stay
  • eating dinner with Stephanie for 15 minutes out of the scheduled three hours for dinner, as she rushes back and forth to film Marie.
  • listening to Phillip detail his daily three hour routine he endures daily, in order to create the impression that he is not going bald
  • playing a unique party game called, Who am I?, involving a person with a bag on their head doing charades to act out a Greek mythology character named after one of the deceased animals at the Dump.
  • tepid water for your bathing and showering while toweling off with a slightly rank, old towel emblazon with a lopsided embroidered peacock
  • Being awakened at night by the door of your room, opening and closing…… Stephanie will claim it was Henri, but we know it was really tipsy Phillip, how cute!
  • Paying the extra €50 for the Stefanie send off. When you check out of the dump at noon, Stephanie will force herself out of her bed in her pajamas, and waved to you from the kitchen window as she is preparing herself a cup of tea and getting ready to start her day. Priceless memories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Spirit of place, StephaniesSupportConsort and 46 others

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member

Saturday at 1:27 PM
Fanny clearly is taking notes from here…..saying she’d travelled too much, must panel the salon….has a dirty kitchen, yet still has not addressed the fact that she is engaged to this……even the tulips have lost the will to live. And wtf is going on on the top of his head. Looks like area 51….
A086F98A-B050-4E73-8F6B-06E1B74AD0CB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:Scorpio, Beachgirl, Mr Magoo and 46 others

Hedda Hopper

VIP Member

Saturday at 4:35 PM
I'm picturing my arrival at the dump as a guest and this is my welcome:
  • An orange plastic fence.
  • A large mysterious dent in the lawn.
  • Storage units, always a welcoming site.
  • Scaffolding on the chapel.
  • Workers vehicles.
  • Weed choked gardens.
  • Rooms that are off limits due to structural problems.
  • Inconsistent and often mysterious food.
  • An unleashed hyper little dog (I don't trust most dogs)
  • A room with peeling wallpaper and mismatched everything.
  • No way to get a decent cup of coffee.
  • Boxed wine served in decanters containing lead.
I want my money back!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:Scorpio, Sunnee, Beachgirl and 45 others

TorontoGWM

VIP Member

Thursday at 5:10 PM
IMG_0919.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, One Mad Collie, MsPitstop and 44 others

As always, thank you all for contributing in whichever why you do.
Remember we have a wiki
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
As I have said a few times before, nothing like starting a Monday morning with the smell of a new thread… I know it is not Monday morning everywhere in the planet… still.

Thank you @ComtesseRose for your work in setting this thread this early in regular work day. Congrats to @Jules100 and @Lady Avonlea for coming together with this great title.

Does anyone think that Fanny had this kind of Vampire Facial? Just saw this and the thought came to mind…

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Ollie & Camilla getting some love on Brenda's page. A couple of posts showed up on my feed and gave me my first laugh of the day!

The first is a lady who says she finally got to go to the MMM, which (for whatever reason) surprised me. Does she know Ollie and Camilla? Or did she just pop by? She says the whole place needs a lot of work, but likes the "ceiling by the front door". I'm wondering if the front door is as far as she got!

Then, not to be outdone, the second lady says she found some candlesticks on Facebook Marketplace she thought would be perfect for "Ollie and Camille's dining room". How thoughtful! It's probably considered even more thoughtful to get the recipient's name right, though!

1714379666247.png

1714379548118.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Thank you for the new thread @ComtesseRose , also @Jules100 and @Lady Avonlea for the name and nom.

Start your engines and off we go gain!

Just thinking about the brief visit to the cafe opening. Now wouldn't that have bee a nice thing to have taken the Patrons along (seeing as they contribute too) to give them a taste of village Life.

The event would have gone on for a while, if true to French form, they could have mingled, spent money in the brocante and Marie could have been left alone to prepare a more relaxed meal for that evening. To me that would have been the perfect trip out for them all and I'm sure the guests would have loved it.

Fanny has never intergrated, as if she had everyone would have said hello when she arrived.

What a waste of a good opportunity.

As for the dog @Pekey, as predicted, he is becoming a nuisance. I'm a huge dog lover but ours were taught from an early age to be respectful, not to jump up and certainly not to get onto the furniture. Those guests were dressed up for dinner and I for one wouldn't want a dog jumping all over me at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Before commenting on the latest vlog, I feel I must share a flash sale that popped up on the tick-tocking place. For the price of a single Boden shirtwaister (or one strap of a D&G herbaceous border), Steff could buy this little number in all six colour options.

IMG_0487.jpeg

Polyester, admittedly, but no matter.

Merci comme toujours @ComtesseRose and thread namers, etc, etc, etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
As for the dog @Pekey, as predicted, he is becoming a nuisance. I'm a huge dog lover but ours were taught from an early age to be respectful, not to jump up and certainly not to get onto the furniture. Those guests were dressed up for dinner and I for one wouldn't want a dog jumping all over me at all.
If they ever get another dog ....... OMG Jackie, it will be a disaster !
I wonder what happened to the dog training they said they were going to? :ROFLMAO:
---
For the price of a single Boden shirtwaister (or one strap of a D&G herbaceous border), Steff could buy this little number in all six colour options.
What ....... no Sicky Yellow ???
You know Fanny loves her yella ! ;)🍋🍌🌽🧀

• Haha
1714384744565.gif

del_ecuras1836
1 hour ago
I do enjoy these videos as be seen la lande from the gate As we live not far from it Stephanie could we have the odd comment from you ? So many comment and no response ?

TheChateauDiaries
33 minutes ago
I’m so sorry that I rarely reply. I very much enjoy reading every comment, but if I replied to them all I wouldn’t be able to film as many videos as I do. But I do appreciate them very much

Sparrowdean
30 minutes ago
Give the poor woman a chance! She has been unwell, and filming, editing, and uploading on the same day is very demanding; even Stephanie needs to sleep, recuperate, and do administration

1714384962687.gif

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I see Crozonsurvauvre.fr has a website for the village that unfortunately is not up to date (no mention of new cafe opening) but it does list local craftsmen including pest control and organic vegetables and clubs in the area that include hiking and yoga.

• Haha
  • Heart
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
TheChateauDiaries
33 minutes ago
I’m so sorry that I rarely reply. I very much enjoy reading every comment, but if I replied to them all I wouldn’t be able to film as many videos as I do. But I do appreciate them very much

Stephanie deliberately ignored what the woman wrote in her comment.
The woman wrote, “ could we have the odd comment from you ? So many comment and no response ?“ the woman did not ask Stephanie to respond to each and every comment in the comment section. She only asked for an occasional comment from Stephanie to a few of the comments in the comment section. As usual, Stephanie is manipulating the narrative and twisting and falsifying the actual question asked, in order to play her fake poor overworked me storyline.

WHAT A LIAR!!!!
Stephanie does reply under fake accounts like Caroline gooder, Sgirl, and several other made up account names. She will just never admit it to viewers or patrons. She is usually so busy deleting comments, shadow banning viewers, blocking viewers from posting comments, and posting fake, gushing comments about herself and Snorty, that it is a wonder there are any videos released at
all.

She doesn’t appreciate any comments that are critical of her or ask her to respond to questions or query her about the accounts or her fake gay cast member fiancé Snorts or her sexcations with Pottie.

It is funny that Stephanie still has plenty of time to read comments under Dan’s videos and read the complete Tattle forum every day. Weird.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
If they ever get another dog ....... OMG Jackie, it will be a disaster !
I wonder what happened to the dog training they said they were going to? :ROFLMAO:
---

What ....... no Sicky Yellow ???
You know Fanny loves her yella ! ;)🍋🍌🌽🧀
Dog training? they never even went to one. I hope they don't get another, they've all but lost interest in the one they have.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I see Crozonsurvauvre.fr has a website for the village that unfortunately is not up to date (no mention of new cafe opening) but it does list local craftsmen including pest control and organic vegetables and clubs in the area that include hiking and yoga.
Is this it? If so, it opened Saturday, April 20, 2024. The video footage would be 8 days old.

---
@TheChateauDiaries

1 hour ago
He’s only handed to people who want to hold him

What about what the dog wants, desires, or needs? Again, idiot Stephanie Jarvis is a crappy dog owner/ carer Ratso is not a stuffed animal to be passed around to anyone who walks through the door of the dump. As usual, she never considers what is best for the dog. Ratso clearly doesn’t like or enjoy being passed around to strangers, held in the air, manhandled, constantly being picked up and hauled around against his will, being dominated by Snorty, seeing forcibly slung over Stephanie Jarvis‘s shoulder constantly and twirled around in circles, being poked in the eyes constantly by the ginormous rough man hands of Stephanie, being forced to sit in peoples laps constantly and not being allowed to walk around on his own for paws, etc. Stephanie treats the tiny dog as another object to be manipulated and exploited for personal gain and $$$$$.

If they are not going to train the dog to stop jumping up on people, the least they can do is trim the dog’s nails. Cheap Stephanie is probably waiting for a B and B guest to trim the dogs nails. Why can’t Amaury trim Ratso’s nails? He likely trims Mollie’s nails.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ollie & Camilla getting some love on Brenda's page. A couple of posts showed up on my feed and gave me my first laugh of the day!

The first is a lady who says she finally got to go to the MMM, which (for whatever reason) surprised me. Does she know Ollie and Camilla? Or did she just pop by? She says the whole place needs a lot of work, but likes the "ceiling by the front door". I'm wondering if the front door is as far as she got!

Then, not to be outdone, the second lady says she found some candlesticks on Facebook Marketplace she thought would be perfect for "Ollie and Camille's dining room". How thoughtful! It's probably considered even more thoughtful to get the recipient's name right, though!

View attachment 2904142

View attachment 2904141
Gawd, they'll have nutters turning up at their doors now. I got the impression that the front doorstep was as far as they got, somehow can't imagine Camila inviting random strangers in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well... Look who released a new video...
I mean by the time she has released 10 episodes and purchased a château we might be in the year 2033
Also, those cringe dance moves... 😬

That being said. I've heard from people she's a sweetheart and a decent person. ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Found the Cafe website

alabonnevauvre.wixsite.com

She really missed an opportunity

The grand opening began at 2pm, there was food and a concert in the evening.

The guests could have had a HOT meal and some interresting conversation.

1714390760533.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.