The Chateau Diaries #290 Like her brain, her soul and her bed, Fanny's engagement ring is empty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1708471670236.png

Mummy just wants to be left alone! I think she has had enough of her dear daughter already

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I must be drunk I found Philip pleasant on tonights flog and he looks better with his rancid hair hidden. Stephanie I loathed as usual

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Hey Fanny yer suit is on backwards again!
she's a desperate woman, no allure, so tries to go for the obvious- let it all hang out, again no better than she ought to be, but I think she needs to tone up all a bit, all white and doughy and well ......

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Surely the Chatelaine has seen a wild boar on her HMN but yet she mistook warthogs for boars. Must be that Oxford education again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ffs it would be cheaper to adopt Snorts than continue with this farcical engagement. So sick of the chateau verse and I don’t watch any of them anymore. The grubbiness of Steph, snort, her family and friends makes me want to 🤮.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.